Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they aren't the same move for several reasons, one of which is the reason this situation happened. Aromatherapy cannot cure Pokemon behind substitutes (other than the user) in Gen 6 unless the user has Infiltrator. The issue here is a client bug, not a problem with the mechanics of Aromatherapy.
They should really fix that graphical bug though.

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
In game my HP fire latios is showing up as HP grass
Set your IVs back to 31 on all of them and then click HP Fire again. It should adjust your IVs accordingly. Also make sure you don't have 2 Hidden Powers on your set. Hidden Power uses your IVs to determine the typing and power. If Hidden Power changed your IV to 30, you can change it to 2, 4, 6, 8 etc without it changing typing. If it's 31, you can change it to 1, 3, 5, 7 etc. Do not touch the IVs afterwards unless it keeps these values.

Cerberax

Dancing through life
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I found another Zoroark-related issue in the "opponent sees" box. I haven't been able to get a screenshot, but I will describe it as best as I can: I was in a random doubles battle and my Zoroark's illusion was removed after it had used two of its moves, but when I next brought out the Glaceon it had been copying, the two Pokémon had the same moves in their respective "opponent sees" box. Every move that Zoroark had used, the game told my opponent that Glaceon had used the move as well, even though Glaceon hadn't used any moves yet, and when Glaceon used its first move (Ice Beam), it just added to the list rather than starting a new one.

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
The OP was kinda confusing but I think my post fits the description . I was laddering ORAS Ubers on a test alt :
Turn 35
You have 150 seconds to make your decision.
★H83: I wish I was though

Groudon used Precipice Blades!
The opposing Undyne avoided the attack!

The opposing Undyne used Dragon Tail!
Groudon lost 17.8% of its health!
The harsh sunlight faded.

Giratina (Giratina-Origin) was dragged out!
Giratina is hurt by the spikes!

The opposing Undyne restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-334836886

Levitate mons are unaffected by spikes afaik.
Zekrom has Teravolt, which still ignores Abilities as a Pokemon is dragged in as a result of its attack. This may seem buggy but it's how the game works.

I think I've found a bug with Syclant's Mountaineer ability; for some reason it can't switch into Crucibelle's Head Smash. I tested it with Regenerator Base Crucibelle Mega Evolving and using Head Smash and it hit Syclant on the switch despite it having Mountaineer. (Mountaineer is supposed to avoid all Rock-type attacks on the turn that it switches in)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/cap-335019186

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
I think I've found a bug with Syclant's Mountaineer ability; for some reason it can't switch into Crucibelle's Head Smash. I tested it with Regenerator Base Crucibelle Mega Evolving and using Head Smash and it hit Syclant on the switch despite it having Mountaineer. (Mountaineer is supposed to avoid all Rock-type attacks on the turn that it switches in)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/cap-335019186
Thanks for reporting, it'll be fixed next update!

This wasn't game changing and I have proof down below (replay) however there was a bug where it killed the wrong pokemon and it gave my opponent 7 pokemon somehow? It was a mix and Mega zoroak that mega evolved. Due to Illusion, it killed the disguised pokemon not the zoroak and the supposedly killed pokemon came back into battle, giving his zoroak an extra life? http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/mixandmega-336196822 I'm not sure whether this illusion glitch will work in UU or OU however it is still worth checking out. That, or he is cheating. Although hopefully not. Thanks!

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I got an Aggron with Autotomize + Heavy Slam in Randbats. Autotomize weakens Heavy Slam, so those moves shouldn't be paired with each other. Rock Polish would have been better.

There's a bug that I encountered that makes it so that Arceus-Steel doesn't resist anything. I think I've seen this before with other pokemon, but I'm not sure.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-336653002

Edit: I think the game just thinks it's a normal Arceus cause in another custom game I had, Fighting-type attacks were super-effective. Maybe because it wasn't holding a plate and wasn't multi-type.

Last edited:
! before parameters doesn't work on movesearch. It should show all moves that don't affect accuracy when /ms !boosts accuracy is done, but it shows all moves that do.

There's a bug that I encountered that makes it so that Arceus-Steel doesn't resist anything. I think I've seen this before with other pokemon, but I'm not sure.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-336653002

Edit: I think the game just thinks it's a normal Arceus cause in another custom game I had, Fighting-type attacks were super-effective. Maybe because it wasn't holding a plate and wasn't multi-type.
Those are game mechanics, Arceus is Normal type unless it has Multitype and a Plate.

Cerberax

Dancing through life
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I think it's worth mentioning. Go to turn 12 of this replay - both of my attacks were targeted at Rotom, but since Rotom fainted after the first attack, the second move hit the second Pokémon (as it should have) but the animation still played as though it were targeted at Rotom, so it looked like the move had missed even though it didn't.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randomdoublesbattle-336801725

temp

legacy
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I'm not 100% sure this is a "bug" really, but it can get annoying at times.

When you use Shift + Enter, there's another line made, yes?
When in another line, you cannot TAB complete a user's name.
I'm not sure why this happens—or if it's intentional—but it's annoying for sure.

Cerberax

Dancing through life
Okay so I was in another double battle... if you look at the picture below it says I have two Forretress on my team, when what actually happened is Forretress Volt Switched out to bring in Rotom, and then I immediately sent Forretress back in to replace the other Pokemon.
upload_2016-2-28_22-27-35.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)