Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I'm newly registered to this just to report this. I had a triple battle that would've resulted in a win... If and only if the timer didn't keep counting while action was taking place, and made me lose right after the last pokemon made its move. The replay isn't of much help, because it doesn't show the time stamps of the counter. Just a little reminder that the counter shouldn't go on while pokemon are moving.

"I believe the Smogon dex is wrong; it does not protect from confusion."
Other sites have listed this affect as well. Only site that says other wise is Bulbapedia and I was told they get things wrong as well. Someone also told me Smogon the PS dex is more accurate.

Yellow Paint

working as intended
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
B101 Leader
Broadcasting !ds with parameters that only satisfy one pokemon will show information only to the user who broadcast it, everyone else sees nothing.

ex: +Alice: !ds geomancy, baton pass

Alice sees Smeargle with base stats etc.
Bob only sees "+Alice: !ds geomancy, baton pass"

Cerberax

Dancing through life
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
"I believe the Smogon dex is wrong; it does not protect from confusion."
Other sites have listed this affect as well. Only site that says other wise is Bulbapedia and I was told they get things wrong as well. Someone also told me Smogon the PS dex is more accurate.
Bulbapedia's very specific about it protecting against "non-volatile status conditions", meaning conditions that, in-game, would remain after the battle. I'm inclined to trust Bulbapedia, it can get things wrong but it's reliable most of the time.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
"The user bounces up high on the first turn, avoiding most moves. Gust, Twister, Thunder and Sky Uppercut have normal accuracy against a mid-air Pokémon, gaining doubled power. The user may also be hit in mid-air if it was previously targeted by Lock-On or Mind Reader. On the second turn, the user slams down onto the target, inflicting damage with a 30% chance of paralyzing it."
-Bulbapedia

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-345791724

He used Toxic while I was sprung up
In gen 6, Toxic used by Poison-type always hit, even during turns you're normally immune. Think of it as a No Guard effect, for Toxic.

This needs to go i mean its so redundant that i cry ;-;

and the second one look at the magic bounce turn, i understand why this happens because that is what it is coded as, it is just would make more sense if you changed that

http://imgur.com/9QrDAOT and here it says that it lost all of its pp, but on the the thing, it still says it has all of the pp

and, http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-345560001 at the end, although everything is dead, jolteon still shows on the lefr under the avatar

Last edited:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-347299474

Just did a UU battle where I tried to stall with my Zapdos. The thing is that whenever he sent in his gardevoir, Trace would copy my Pressure ability, which made it stop working for me. Basically, even though I had pressure, he lost 1 PP per use, while I lost 2 PP per use. (You can see in the replay he uses Heal bell 8 times, everytime when my Zapdos is on the play).

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
Trace does not play a role in this - Heal Bell is not affected by Pressure as it is a self-targetting move. Moves that would target Zapdos would have 2 PP deducted instead of 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)