Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like speed swap on ribombee is showing a false positive for illegal moves. It may have gotten added with or gotten mixed up with skill swap.

Pollen puff is a level up move, while protect is a TM. According to http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/egg/743.shtml#speedswap Ribombee can get speed swap from alolan-raichu and moonblast from clefairy/whimsicott. All 3 are obtainable in regular gameplay. Skill swap is illegal as the only parent for Ribombee that learns it is the aromatisse line, which is not obtainable until pokebank.

Won't let me use Lurantis with Defog suddenly, tells me it's from a past generation. Had no problem until 5 minutes ago with this
It does the same thing for Crobat and Brave Bird. It can be bred onto it through Braviary in gen 7 in-game but it says it is a past generation move.

Was just having a battle in Pokebank OU when my opponent's Sableye Will-O-Wisp'd my Alolan Persian and it said my Persian was immune. When I asked my opponent what happened they said it was because Alolan Persian is a Dark type. I don't know if this is a new thing but I'm pretty sure my opponent was misinformed and that this was indeed a glitch. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.

Here was my Persian set to show I didn't have anything giving it an immunity.

Persian-Alola (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Fur Coat
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Foul Play
- Parting Shot
- Taunt

Last edited:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Was just having a battle in Pokebank OU when my opponent's Sableye Will-O-Wisp'd my Alolan Persian and it said my Persian was immune. When I asked my opponent what happened they said it was because Alolan Persian is a Dark type. I don't know if this is a new thing but I'm pretty sure my opponent was misinformed and that this was indeed a glitch. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.

Here was my Persian set to show I didn't have anything giving it an immunity.

Persian-Alola (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Fur Coat
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Toxic
- Foul Play
- Parting Shot
- Taunt
Dark Type Pokemon are immune to the effects of Prankster boosted moves. In this case, Sableye's Will O Wisp is Prankster boosted. If he mega evolved, he would be able to burn you as normal. The is a Sun/Moon mechanic change.

I was battling with a Swampert and an Ocario and when i used Earthquake it hit the Ocario. The only move that had been used on it so far had been low sweep, which doesn't knock Pokemon to the ground. I still won the match but the Earthquake shouldn't have hit my partner

I got a Shedinja in a random battle and it was affected by a dragon type move, not once but twice because of my focus sash. It was a Zekrom so it only could have had Teravolt and not mold breaker or something like that.

I was battling with a Swampert and an Ocario and when i used Earthquake it hit the Ocario. The only move that had been used on it so far had been low sweep, which doesn't knock Pokemon to the ground. I still won the match but the Earthquake shouldn't have hit my partner
it probs roosted

I got a Shedinja in a random battle and it was affected by a dragon type move, not once but twice because of my focus sash. It was a Zekrom so it only could have had Teravolt and not mold breaker or something like that.
teravolt = mold breaker

Moves like Outrage aren't confusing after 2-3 turns
Yeah they are, you probably either missed that they had a lum berry or someone protected on the last turn of outrage which makes the counter reset. Also guys pls stop posting "bugs" about dark being immune to prankster, mold breaker, or roost.
hey i got a speed or choice scarf glitch http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankdoublesou-491485836 the gengar was scarfed and max speed and yet the tyranitar outspeeded it without being scarfed
Did Gengar use a decreased priority move like Counter or Trick Room?

Mimikyu unbusted seems to immune to sticky webs' speed drop. I have had my max speed Golem speed 207 lose to it twice.

please test thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)