Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i'd like to report an anomaly that i countered

Can you all please take a look at this replay, turn #8 http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7vgc2017-498433812

Psychic terrain shouldve prevent attacking priority moves, but somehow extreme speed wasnt stopped by psychic terrain

I used a lot of psychic terrain if i suspect my opponent will try priority moves, and it alwasy prevent them to do so until now. This has happen to me twice, both extreme speed and bullet punch managed to damage my pokemon inside psychic terrain

Thank you
only grounded mons are affected by terrains
if youre a flying type or have levitate/balloon you dont benefit from them until you get the type or abilities removed or balloon popped

Using the Z-move All-Out Pummeling from Focus Punch, it still displays the "tightening focus" message, and then your Z-move can be interrupted (but this doesn't use up the Z-crystal). I'm not sure if Focus Punch works differently from other moves with effects, but I would assume that it should just be a damaging Z-move.

Edit: Just tested this in Sun with a Gurdurr, it just worked like a regular Z-move. So this IS a bug.

Last edited:
I was battling with a beware gen 7 and a pokemon used parting shot on him a silvally.I looked at my stats knowing they would be lowered.My special attack was what it should be about in the 80's after being dropped from the low 100's I looked at my attack however and as it did drop from its normal 383 it dropped only down to 382 after being dropped a whole stage...

My opponent used Z-Parting Shot on turn 8, but due to me sacrificing it to rocks, it failed. The very next turn, turn 9, they used Parting Shot (normal one), but it had the effects of Z-Parting Shot — healing the recipient. I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, but the Help room directed me here.
I think this bug has been reported a few times, but I fixed it yesterday, and the server has since been restarted, so the fix should already be active. Plus, I also added the relevant Z-Power messages too!

So I was testing Stomping Tantrum with my friend and no matter what I did, I was unable to get the boost from moves failing. I am not sure if this is a bug in the game or if I am not understanding what constitutes the move failing, I tried moves that would have no effect on a mon due to ability and due to typing as well as just trying to use moves like sleep talk or protect and having them fail before using the move. If this is not a bug could someone please explain to me how it would be triggered if I am just not doing the right things?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7customgame-499785623

0 Atk Guzzlord Stomping Tantrum vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Cosmoem: 44-52 (19.3 - 22.9%) -- possible 5HKO

teambuilder views psywave as a special attack and tries to make u use -defense natures if psywave is ur only attack D:!

For example, if I use bronzong with heavy slam/psywave/toxic/protect teambuilder suggests that I use a -def or -spdef nature despite the fact that psywave is not an attack that uses special attack stat (similar to only attack foul play or seismic toss)

Last edited:

Pak

vortex
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Knock Off from Rocky Helmet Krookodile did 80.1% to my non mega'd Mega Sceptile in my LTPL game earlier today. In gen 6 Knock Off doesn't get the 1.5x boost when used against a mega, even if it's in its base forme. This was reported a few weeks ago and was fixed on the main server but it seems to still be in effect on smogtours. The damage led me to believe his Krook was choice band and completely changed the way I played the entire game so yeah it should probably be fixed on the tournament server as well.

252 Atk Krookodile Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Sceptile: 141-166 (50.1 - 59%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Krookodile Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Sceptile: 211-249 (75 - 88.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-uu-225218 turn 5

I don't know if it's a bug or if someone already posted it and all, but I guess that it is...

So, Purugly hits 355 Speed iirc with a Jolly Nature and Max Speed, and it has a 112 BST (note that I'm playing Gen 6 PU), and Dodrio's max Speed with a Jolly Nature is 328. It says that Dodrio's max Speed is 350, and this is in Gen 7.

And, this bug is on teambuilder too. Dodrio has a 100 Base Speed in Gen 6, and you can note that I printed this using a Gen 6 tag because the sprites are from XY/ORAS.

On Gen 6 Little Cup, whenever a mon holding a berry juice is KO'd, a notification will show up saying that the berry juice was activated
This should be fixed soon if not already.
So I was testing Stomping Tantrum with my friend and no matter what I did, I was unable to get the boost from moves failing.
As yet, we don't know what that means in-game, and until we do, we can't copy it!

Not necessarily a bug for showdown, but a difference from the in game effect. For mimikyu in showdown, weakness policy procs on disguise break. In game this does not occur, as disguise has no type. I was running it in showdown and it is extremely powerful. With an 87% activation rate, I just shadow claw and get a free weakness policy. I tried it in game and it doesn't work. This needs to be fixed.

DUGTRIO: ATTACK EVs

The stats in battle for dugtrio don't take the EV's into consideration. On one hand, his attack stats are 328 in the team builder; on the other hand, in battle it displays ≈ 200 as attack. The problem is serius when even Heatran survives Dugtrio's earthquakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)