Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they were describing glitches in here earlier in this thread. Switcheroo or Trick should only fail if neither opponent has an item.
Trick or Switcheroo will also fail versus Arceus with a plate, Silvally with a memory, a Pokemon with the megastone of its species, Giratina with a Griscous orb, Sticky Hold, and Z-crystals.

Not sure if I am mistaking older mechanics or not but in a gen 4 OU battle a Skarmory got 1HKO'd past Sturdy with a Crit turn 1.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-519796682

I can not find any sources to suggest this to be a mechanic so I am questioning if this is a mistake on showdowns part or not.
Prior to generation 5 sturdy only prevented OHKO moves like Horn Drill from working and sturdy mons could be 1HKO'd by regular moves.

MichaelXD2

Banned deucer.
For some reason when I go into battle with the team builder, my Pokemon end up having the wrong stats. For Muk its attack is supposed to go up to 339 with a +Attack nature, no matter which variant of Muk it is. This morning I found it at 271 and then later at 270, when I'm sure I maxed out all of its EVs at level 100, messing up a perfect battle for me.

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wiki Berry kept Drampa with more than 50% of its max HP, so Berserk didn't activate.
That's what I originally thought too, but Bulbapedia (which says "Every time the HP of a Pokémon with Berserk drops below half") and apparently other sources seem to disagree.

Sorry if I'm being dumb, but shouldn't Shadow Sneak (turn 3) have been blocked by Psychic Terrain?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankdoublesou-508744040

I couldn't find anything about this interaction on bulbapedia, but maybe I'm not looking in the right places. Will try to recreate this.
This terrain has the following effects on Pokémon that are on the ground.

• It prevents affected Pokémon from being hit by moves with increased priority.
3rd and fourth sentences on the bulbapedia page.

legality.png

Greninja with Battle Bond shouldn't be allowed to have any Hidden Power type other than Ghost, as it always comes with a locked IV spread.
Likewise, Zygarde-10% shouldn't be allowed to have Aura Break and ORAS move tutors, as deassembling a Zygarde deletes every move it knows. Both forms of Power Construct Zygarde should be fine with last gen only moves, however.

Hi i've been experiencing a really frustrating bug with the custom folders. Basically if you every try to reorder a team in a custom folder, the team will "dissapear" once you've done so. It turns out that for some reason PS actually creates a new folder with the name "gen6" + "originalfoldername" and dumps the team you moved there. It is a huge pain to organize teams because of this D:

The following information comes straight from Bulbapedia:

"When used as a Z-Move, Weather Ball will be turned into Breakneck Blitz, but then Breakneck Blitz will turn into the Z-Move of the type corresponding to the type Weather Ball would be in that weather. This does not occur if Weather Ball is turned into a Z-Move via another move like Sleep Talk."

Yet, for some reason, when I use Z-Weather Ball, it doesn't change from Breakneck Blitz into the Z-Move I want it to change into. For example, I have a Pokebank Ubers rain team with Weather Ball Raikou holding a Normalium Z. When I turn Weather Ball into Z-Weather Ball while in the rain (without Cloud Nine or Air Lock in effect), it doesn't transfrom into Hydro Vortex--it stays Breakneck Blitz. Furthermore, it doesn't deal as much damage as regular Weather Ball.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-521255134
I guess this just got missed, because this glitch still happens. In game, dazzling does not block prankster hazards (s/o ih8ih8sn0w for testing this), but on PS! it still does.
For some reason, I don't remember testing this, but confirming (again?) that in both doubles and singles, prankster hazards can go up against dazzling.
The following information comes straight from Bulbapedia:

"When used as a Z-Move, Weather Ball will be turned into Breakneck Blitz, but then Breakneck Blitz will turn into the Z-Move of the type corresponding to the type Weather Ball would be in that weather. This does not occur if Weather Ball is turned into a Z-Move via another move like Sleep Talk."

Yet, for some reason, when I use Z-Weather Ball, it doesn't change from Breakneck Blitz into the Z-Move I want it to change into. For example, I have a Pokebank Ubers rain team with Weather Ball Raikou holding a Normalium Z. When I turn Weather Ball into Z-Weather Ball while in the rain (without Cloud Nine or Air Lock in effect), it doesn't transfrom into Hydro Vortex--it stays Breakneck Blitz. Furthermore, it doesn't deal as much damage as regular Weather Ball.
In the future, I recommend that you refrain from Bulbapedia as a source as it tends to have incorrect information (Although, this is an exception). Z-Weather Ball does not get the boost that normal Weather Ball gets (source is somewhere below that post), but it does appear as Breakneck Blitz until it is used, then it transforms into Hydro Vortex (might as well rewrite it to say that I tested it in-game myself, hopefully someone sees this so I don't have to bother posting in the research thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)