Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quash bug

I read through a few of these pages and didn't see this bug listed. While playing on Pokemon Showdown Modified (VGC '13), I ran into an issue where my Prankster Murkrow used Quash on a Landorus and he was still able to go as the next move and rock slide. I tested this in game and Quash being + 1 priority should always go off prior to the Landorus's moves and then supress him till the end of the turn. Just figured I'd bring this to your attention.

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/~~nuggetbridge/battle-modifiedvgc1313256

Cathy

Banned deucer.
In 1v1 CC, when opponent's Dusknoir used Spite, it prevented my Cradily from attacking at all. Replay here.
This should be fixed by Zarel's commit 561393658.

I read through a few of these pages and didn't see this bug listed. While playing on Pokemon Showdown Modified (VGC '13), I ran into an issue where my Prankster Murkrow used Quash on a Landorus and he was still able to go as the next move and rock slide. I tested this in game and Quash being + 1 priority should always go off prior to the Landorus's moves and then supress him till the end of the turn. Just figured I'd bring this to your attention.

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/~~nuggetbridge/battle-modifiedvgc1313256
Smogon and upokecenter both say Quash is 0 priority.

Secondly, battle rooms expire shortly after the battle is completed, so links to the battle room are not useful to us (they don't work).

Smogon and upokecenter both say Quash is 0 priority.

Secondly, battle rooms expire shortly after the battle is completed, so links to the battle room are not useful to us (they don't work).
He was saying that it was +1 Priority because he was using Prankster Murkrow and Quash is a status move.

Cathy

Banned deucer.
I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I just tested Prankster and it worked. I would look at your battle but unfortunately, as I said, the room link is not usable.

Yeah, seems on and off today, just a few hours ago I battled a Thundurus and my Murkrow Quashed him so my cloyster could get the kill, however the Thundurus proceeded to go and use thunder to kill my cloyster. I'll catch a screen shot next time it happens to show what happens during that turn.

Just had a match where Ally Switch didn't work correctly. I used thunderbolt on his Honchkrow, but Ally Switch with Claydol went first so I should've hit him instead. I still hit Honchkrow though with my thunderbolt

I put Hidden Power Fire to my Magnezone's moveset but in every match it changes into a different type. At first it was ice, than it changed to water and in a sudden all of my pokemon that knows HP had HP Dragon

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Just a comment: When reporting bugs it would be great that you add a replay of the match where the bug happened.

Diatom

An enigma
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got this text when HJK missed:

Diatom called Sceptile back!
Diatom sent out Slowking!
Pointed stones dug into Slowking!
The foe's Hitmonlee used Hi Jump Kick!
The foe's Hitmonlee's attack missed!
The foe's Hitmonlee lost some HP because of undefined!
Slowking restored HP using its Leftovers!

I was playing Hackmons, and both of us were using sturdy Shedinjas. Mine had all four moveslots as Metronome, and when I ran out of PP for one of them, I could use the other Metronomes without costing any PP.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers8986182

He attempted to put himself to sleep and the sleep clause activated.

I checked the sleep clause rules and it wasn't a move I used, I was simply switching in xatu.

Genesect used U-turn!
It's super effective! The foe's darkrai hung on using its Focus Sash!
The foe's darkrai lost 100% of its health!
master pie called Genesect back!
master pie sent out Xatu!
The foe's darkrai used Dark Void!
The foe's darkrai's Dark Void was bounced back by Magic Bounce!
Sleep Clause activated.

In the team builder if you mess around with the import/export data you can make your pokemon appear to have a huge amount of iv/ev by changing the number in it like...

Breloom
Trait: Effect Spore
EVs: 11000 HP / 11000 Atk / 11000 Def / 11000 SAtk / 11000 SDef / 11000 Spd
Serious Nature
IVs: 11000 HP / 11000 Atk / 11000 Def / 11000 SAtk / 11000 SDef / 11000 Spd

It doesnt affect the battle and appears to just stay at 31 iv and ev stays at 252 but it does affect the number on stats that you see in the team builder, making it appear to have extremely high stats. These stats don't affect game play at all as I said, just team builder.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Confirming here the cancel button doesn't work

Out of 50+ cancels I've done today, all 0 of them have gone through. Even if I press it, confirm another move, and wait for my opponent to make a move for even like 30 seconds.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
when i go to add Pokemon and chose abilities, the ability window is behind the move list
This can be fixed by simply zooming out.

Shurtugal, PS is designed to run on computers. While we would all like mobile PS, it's more important that the game works properly.

This isn't a gameplay bug but on Firefox I can't seem to get any sound to play and no it's not muted.

Anyone got any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)