Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn 8
The foe's Gastrodon used Earth Power!
Reuniclus lost 13% of its health!
Reuniclus used Calm Mind!
Reuniclus's Special Attack rose!
Reuniclus's Special Defense rose!
Turn 9
The foe's Gastrodon used Ice Beam!
Reuniclus lost 8% of its health!
Reuniclus used Calm Mind!
Reuniclus's Special Attack rose!
Reuniclus's Special Defense rose!
Turn 10
The foe's Gastrodon used Earth Power!
A critical hit! Reuniclus lost 57% of its health!
Reuniclus used Recover!
Reuniclus regained health!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that crit hit way harder than it should have.

Was playing a random battle, when my HP Grass changed it's type after getting encored.
I forfeited that turn, so I have no further info.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that crit hit way harder than it should have.
Critical hits ignore any boosts to defense or special-defense, as well as drops to attack or special attack (I think). Not a bug.

Some Pokémon Nicknames crip team list

I have used a Ninjask with the name "<script type="text/javascript">alert("XSS")</script>" to test, if there is a cross side scripting vulnerability. Because no alert was thrown, I first thought that the program is safe, but then I started a battle. This caused two of my Pokémon missing in the lead selection dialogue, as seen in the screenshot.

Used browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
OS: Salix OS 13.37 (based on Slackware 13.37, which is the most "original" Linux distribution)

Politoed @ Expert Belt
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Hurricane
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Water]

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Magic Coat
- Rapid Spin
- Surf
- Sludge Wave

<script type="text/javascript">alert("XSS")</script> (Ninjask) @ Starf Berry
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Protect
- Baton Pass
- X-Scissor

Thundurus-Therian @ Lum Berry
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Thunder
- Grass Knot
- Superpower
- Nasty Plot

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunder
- Water Pulse
- Calm Mind
- Psychic

This keeps happening whenever a battle starts for me. Could just be lag/server overload or whatever, but I thought I may as well post it here:

Relados

fractactical genius
This keeps happening whenever a battle starts for me. Could just be lag/server overload or whatever, but I thought I may as well post it here:
During the last round of a tournament Shining Latios and Saku ran into this problem as well. It was really frustrating.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender

So you can basically leave the battle and receive no consequences at all and the if the opponent is stupid enough to forfeit the battle like me, you'll even get a win.

As seen in the screenshot above, I've had players disconnect and forefit, but the ratings are not updated and should I try to exit the room, it'll prompt me to forefit, even though the other player has already left.

I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm missing something but here goes

Custap Berry

it is to my knowledge that the berry is NOT obtainable in BW, but however it is acquirable in Gen IV from 2 event Pokemons; a Toys R Us Regigigas in 2009 and the shiny Entei that turns into a Zoroark if transferred to BW

when transferring the Entei I believe it loses the berry, but can't you transfer the berry from Entei to another Pokemon and then transfer the Pokemon with the berry to BW? you can do the same with Regigigas (or just transfer Regi to BW with the Berry directly)

In PokemonShowdown the berry is unusable. So is it a bug or am I just missing something?

--

Since I'm here, why is Agility considered illegal for Deoxys-D? sure there is no way to change Deoxys forms in BW but you can do it in HGSS and then transfer to BW

Relados

fractactical genius
I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm missing something but here goes

Custap Berry

it is to my knowledge that the berry is NOT obtainable in BW, but however it is acquirable in Gen IV from 2 event Pokemons; a Toys R Us Regigigas in 2009 and the shiny Entei that turns into a Zoroark if transferred to BW

when transferring the Entei I believe it loses the berry, but can't you transfer the berry from Entei to another Pokemon and then transfer the Pokemon with the berry to BW? you can do the same with Regigigas (or just transfer Regi to BW with the Berry directly)

In PokemonShowdown the berry is unusable. So is it a bug or am I just missing something?

--

Since I'm here, why is Agility considered illegal for Deoxys-D? sure there is no way to change Deoxys forms in BW but you can do it in HGSS and then transfer to BW
Try transferring pokemon holding items into B/W. It removes their items in the 4th gen game and puts it in the bag, so it can't be obtained in B/W.

You can change Deoxys forms with the meteor in the museum in...Nacrene, I believe it was? The Deoxys-D agility thing is known not to work in Showdown.

Hidden Power Changing Type in Battle

I was playing a Random Battle and my Honchkrow used Hidden Power Grass versus Colossoil (Turn 3). The following turn, I used it again due to being encored but on Turn 3 the move was super effective (like it should be) but on Turn 4 the move was not very effective. On turn 5 my opponent switched in his Piplup and my Honchkrow used Hidden Power "Grass" again, however it was neutral versus the Piplup.

I am still somewhat new to Pokemon, so perhaps there is something I am not taking into account and maybe this isn't a bug.

Here is the replay: http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-randombattle42286

I was playing a Random Battle and my Honchkrow used Hidden Power Grass versus Colossoil (Turn 3). The following turn, I used it again due to being encored but on Turn 3 the move was super effective (like it should be) but on Turn 4 the move was not very effective. On turn 5 my opponent switched in his Piplup and my Honchkrow used Hidden Power "Grass" again, however it was neutral versus the Piplup.

I am still somewhat new to Pokemon, so perhaps there is something I am not taking into account and maybe this isn't a bug.

Here is the replay: http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-randombattle42286
Yea, its not you, there is definitely a bug with hidden power that changes its type to dark under certain conditions.

So you can basically leave the battle and receive no consequences at all and the if the opponent is stupid enough to forfeit the battle like me, you'll even get a win.

Also I have also experienced the problems with the ladder not being updated if my opponent disconnects and decides to not reconnect. Fixing this should definitely be a priority.

I got a Gigalith with Sturdy and Focus Sash in a Random Battle. I don't know if this is intentional or not (like Air Balloon Rotom-S and its triple immunity to Ground lololol), but it seems rather superfluous.

Relados

fractactical genius
I got a Gigalith with Sturdy and Focus Sash in a Random Battle. I don't know if this is intentional or not (like Air Balloon Rotom-S and its triple immunity to Ground lololol), but it seems rather superfluous.
I think items are randomly decided for sets, because I had an Entei with a choice scarf that knew Flame Charge.

No, items are not completely random. I believe they are mostly based on your moves (like if you have 4 special moves it might give you Choice Specs etc.).

EDIT: Just got a Hypno with Belly Drum and no physical moves. I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen :/

I was battling with a friend today, and we both got disconnected, when we reconnected, we had the other's team instead of our own ones.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
I was playing around with my Dragons and Zoroark team against a friend, and this happened:

Turn 18
The foe's Ichigo used Mach Punch!
Zoroark lost 88% of its health!
The foe's Ichigo lost some of its HP!

I saw this in other battles too; Bug-type moves are also apparently not showing the "It's super effective!" message against Zoroark.

I could quite easily be in the wrong place, however, I have just recently gotten on Showdown, and I picked my name, no big deal. But then I DC'd, for half a second, and when I try to get on, it asks for a password, but I never put a password in to begin with... did I do something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)