1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Antar, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Marty D

Marty D Bug Catcher
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

The set is possible by tutoring a Clefairy Softboiled in Gen 3, transferring it to Gen 4 and evolving it there; if it had Cute Charm in Ability Slot 2 it will recalculate the Ability when evolving to Clefable and gain Magic Guard.
  2. Laikue

Laikue

Really? I never heard of this.... Just looked it up, I feel stupid now. >.< Guess I should check several more pages on Bulbapedia next time.
  3. GCSChris

GCSChris

Signal beam did 0 damage to celebi. this is my second time encountering this bug.
    Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  4. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

The thread title says "READ OP BEFORE POSTING".

The OP says "please save a replay".

This isn't a replay. :|
  5. Suckingmoreducks

Suckingmoreducks

i allready posted this before on the wrong thread,(LOL) but sometimes my HP bar changes it's main HP when i use a move. it can be all "krokocock has 30% left" and when i use a move or something it suddenly changes to 18%. and it's not just those '%' numbers it's like 20hp goes off when it happens. oh and i know i should take screencaps and all, but i just don't play pikaman shovving-down (a certain long thing) as much as i used too.

Wow, that was quite horribly written.
  6. Tobihime

Tobihime

I used Rapid Spin with low hp versus ferroseed, it hit but I got KOed by its effect, Rapid Spin did not remove the hazards.
  7. mikel

mikel @ air baloon
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

did you even read the title of the thread?

8. gamer boy

gamer boy

I think there might be a choice item bug. my opponent's infernape changed moves and outsped 252 evs, 31 ivs and jolly natured sceptile
  9. Manitary

Manitary

Tailwind/Trick Room maybe? Without a replay it's impossible to check if there was a bug or anything else
  10. gamer boy

gamer boy

My latias was outsped by +2 gorebys despite having 252 speed evs and a positive nature. someone plz sort it.
    He wasn't holding a scarf or anything.
  11. gamer boy

gamer boy

there was no tailwind oor trick room.
  12. Mari

Mari

The suggested spread contains Atk EVs, although no of Electrode's moves depends on Attack (Foul Play uses the opponents attack for damage calculation)

[​IMG]
  13. Cremela

Cremela

Hi, PS kept opening the room of an old battle I clicked "join battle" when watching every time I started another new battle... It was between the users "mazarox" and "TBA" and is now called ou-14455123. It happened even though I keep closing the room on the website and refreshed the page.
    It still tries to do this, but now says "The room 'battle-ou-14455123' does not exist." in the chat of whichever room I open or the lobby chat when I reload the page!

Should I post a screengrab?
  14. Trinitrotoluene

Trinitrotoluene break the silence
    is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnus

A +2 Speed Calm Gorebyss with 232 Speed EVs reaches a speed of 396. The same Gorebyss with a Timid nature hits 434 speed. Latias's max speed is 350. Do the math.
  15. TrollerGuy

TrollerGuy

BUG!!

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
    i have a video but it dont look like this on the replay it can be couse of the replay is from my opponets side and he dident have problem he said and it was realy annoying, or not annoying it was impossible to play like that :P look it up could be good even if this is first time i see it...and it is on smogon double....
  16. Manitary

Manitary

Not properly an emulation-related bug, but accessing to PS through port 80 doesn't let you save replays saying that the server isn't registered
  17. koolaidman594

koolaidman594

18. V4Victini

V4Victini Free Ohmagod
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcher

Sucker Punch fails if the target moves before you.
  19. Twisted Cosmos

Twisted Cosmos

So I met this guy on the OU ladder (log in hide tags but its not that long):

Show Hide

Turn 6
    Pokemon Zachdown withdrew Scizor!
    Pokemon Zachdown sent out Tentacruel!
    Jirachi used U-turn!
    It's not very effective... The foe's Tentacruel lost 8.4–12.4% of its health!
    Pokemon Zachdown left.
    Battle timer is now ON: inactive players will automatically lose when time's up. (requested by Twisted Cosmos)
    You have 60 seconds to make your decision.
    Player 1 has 40 seconds left.
    Player 1 has 30 seconds left.
    Player 1 has 20 seconds left.
    Player 1 has 10 seconds left.
    Pokemon Zachdown joined.
    Twisted Cosmos lost because of their inactivity.
    Pokemon Zachdown won the battle!
    Ladder updating...
    Pokemon Zachdown's rating: 1641 → 1654
    (+13 for winning)
    Twisted Cosmos's rating: 1772 → 1745
    (-27 for losing)
    Pokemon Zachdown left.
    Twisted Cosmos: wth.

So yeah basically the guy left and I started the timer. He came back at the last second and I virtually had no time to click on the pokemon I was u-turning into...
    He got the win.
    Idk if this is a bug but I contacted a mod (dwib) and he told me to post it here.
  20. blahpy

blahpy

21. MJB

MJB Sup Peeps
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnus

22. koolaidman594

koolaidman594

my bad, i just looked it up for some reason i thought sucker punch was stage 2 priority
  23. mayosigs

mayosigs

24. MeteorMiss

MeteorMiss

I'm not sure if this was intentional, but I checked the changelog thread and it wasn't there, so I'll assume it was a glitch.

Show Hide

The opponents HP percentage does not display automatically. However, both the pixel number and the percentage can be obtained by running the mouse over the value. Given that the information can be obtained anyway, it's a bit of a pointless gesture to make it un-automatic.
  25. Manitary

Manitary

I'm quite sure it's intentional...I don't think you want to see interval of percentage (like 55.6-57.8%) near to the HP bar, especially in doubles

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)