Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberacc

formerly Suckingmoreducks
i allready posted this before on the wrong thread,(LOL) but sometimes my HP bar changes it's main HP when i use a move. it can be all "krokocock has 30% left" and when i use a move or something it suddenly changes to 18%. and it's not just those '%' numbers it's like 20hp goes off when it happens. oh and i know i should take screencaps and all, but i just don't play pikaman shovving-down (a certain long thing) as much as i used too.

Wow, that was quite horribly written.

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
did you even read the title of the thread?

RIGHT AT THE START OF THE THREAD said:
- Rapid Spin does not remove hazards if the user faints from Iron Barbs/Rough Skin/Rocky Helmet damage.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think there might be a choice item bug. my opponent's infernape changed moves and outsped 252 evs, 31 ivs and jolly natured sceptile

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My latias was outsped by +2 gorebys despite having 252 speed evs and a positive nature. someone plz sort it.
He wasn't holding a scarf or anything.

The suggested spread contains Atk EVs, although no of Electrode's moves depends on Attack (Foul Play uses the opponents attack for damage calculation)

Hi, PS kept opening the room of an old battle I clicked "join battle" when watching every time I started another new battle... It was between the users "mazarox" and "TBA" and is now called ou-14455123. It happened even though I keep closing the room on the website and refreshed the page.
It still tries to do this, but now says "The room 'battle-ou-14455123' does not exist." in the chat of whichever room I open or the lobby chat when I reload the page!

Should I post a screengrab?

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My latias was outsped by +2 gorebys despite having 252 speed evs and a positive nature. someone plz sort it.
He wasn't holding a scarf or anything.
A +2 Speed Calm Gorebyss with 232 Speed EVs reaches a speed of 396. The same Gorebyss with a Timid nature hits 434 speed. Latias's max speed is 350. Do the math.

BUG!!

i have a video but it dont look like this on the replay it can be couse of the replay is from my opponets side and he dident have problem he said and it was realy annoying, or not annoying it was impossible to play like that :P look it up could be good even if this is first time i see it...and it is on smogon double....

Not properly an emulation-related bug, but accessing to PS through port 80 doesn't let you save replays saying that the server isn't registered

So I met this guy on the OU ladder (log in hide tags but its not that long):

Turn 6
Pokemon Zachdown withdrew Scizor!
Pokemon Zachdown sent out Tentacruel!
Jirachi used U-turn!
It's not very effective... The foe's Tentacruel lost 8.4–12.4% of its health!
Pokemon Zachdown left.
Battle timer is now ON: inactive players will automatically lose when time's up. (requested by Twisted Cosmos)
You have 60 seconds to make your decision.
Player 1 has 40 seconds left.
Player 1 has 30 seconds left.
Player 1 has 20 seconds left.
Player 1 has 10 seconds left.
Pokemon Zachdown joined.
Twisted Cosmos lost because of their inactivity.
Pokemon Zachdown won the battle!
Ladder updating...
Pokemon Zachdown's rating: 1641 → 1654
(+13 for winning)
Twisted Cosmos's rating: 1772 → 1745
(-27 for losing)
Pokemon Zachdown left.
Twisted Cosmos: wth.

So yeah basically the guy left and I started the timer. He came back at the last second and I virtually had no time to click on the pokemon I was u-turning into...
He got the win.
Idk if this is a bug but I contacted a mod (dwib) and he told me to post it here.

I'm not sure if this was intentional, but I checked the changelog thread and it wasn't there, so I'll assume it was a glitch.

The opponents HP percentage does not display automatically. However, both the pixel number and the percentage can be obtained by running the mouse over the value. Given that the information can be obtained anyway, it's a bit of a pointless gesture to make it un-automatic.

I'm quite sure it's intentional...I don't think you want to see interval of percentage (like 55.6-57.8%) near to the HP bar, especially in doubles

So I met this guy on the OU ladder (log in hide tags but its not that long):

Turn 6
Pokemon Zachdown withdrew Scizor!
Pokemon Zachdown sent out Tentacruel!
Jirachi used U-turn!
It's not very effective... The foe's Tentacruel lost 8.4–12.4% of its health!
Pokemon Zachdown left.
Battle timer is now ON: inactive players will automatically lose when time's up. (requested by Twisted Cosmos)
You have 60 seconds to make your decision.
Player 1 has 40 seconds left.
Player 1 has 30 seconds left.
Player 1 has 20 seconds left.
Player 1 has 10 seconds left.
Pokemon Zachdown joined.
Twisted Cosmos lost because of their inactivity.
Pokemon Zachdown won the battle!
Ladder updating...
Pokemon Zachdown's rating: 1641 → 1654
(+13 for winning)
Twisted Cosmos's rating: 1772 → 1745
(-27 for losing)
Pokemon Zachdown left.
Twisted Cosmos: wth.

So yeah basically the guy left and I started the timer. He came back at the last second and I virtually had no time to click on the pokemon I was u-turning into...
He got the win.
Idk if this is a bug but I contacted a mod (dwib) and he told me to post it here.
lol, exactly the same thing happened to me. A very intelligent strategy for winning nearly 100% of your matches..

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm not really sure exactly how I was able to make it happen (sorry!), but it's possible for tooltips not to disappear even after leaving a battle. It's only a pretty minor UI bug of course, but perhaps you could include an event to hide any tool tips upon clicking as a catch all to solve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)