Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gyarados used Dragon Dance!
Gyarados's Attack rose!
Gyarados's Speed rose!
The foe's Prinplup used Hidden Power!
It's super effective! Gyarados lost 76% of its health!
Gyarados restored HP using its Leftovers!

Turn 3
It's super effective! Gyarados lost 19% of its health!
Gyarados fainted!

Turn 2: I went first & had a dragon dance set up for turn 3, but turn 3 has him go first.

No quick claw

The foe's Yamask used Hidden Power!
It's not very effective... Hoppip lost 11% of its health!
Hoppip restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 13
Hoppip used Encore!
The foe's Yamask received an encore!
It's super effective! Hoppip lost 84% of its health!

mfw Yamask has two Hidden Powers and is able to use both under Encore? 9.9

Constant disconnection

I'm not sure if this is a bug, so if it isn't then i apologize.

For the past 2 days, every time I have logged on to Showdown I have received a reconnect message after about 20-30 seconds. This happens on every browser and during any time of day. Also I have reset my router and turned of my firewall incase of any issue on my end just incase, but it seems to be only this game/website and I can't do anything to stop this.

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
Gyarados used Dragon Dance!
Gyarados's Attack rose!
Gyarados's Speed rose!
It's super effective! Gyarados lost 76% of its health!
Gyarados restored HP using its Leftovers!

Turn 3
It's super effective! Gyarados lost 19% of its health!
Gyarados fainted!

Turn 2: I went first & had a dragon dance set up for turn 3, but turn 3 has him go first.

No quick claw
Did you perhaps use a negative priority move like Dragon Tail on Turn 3?

It's not very effective... Hoppip lost 11% of its health!
Hoppip restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 13
Hoppip used Encore!
The foe's Yamask received an encore!
It's super effective! Hoppip lost 84% of its health!

mfw Yamask has two Hidden Powers and is able to use both under Encore? 9.9
Yeah, Hidden Power is bugged. I'm going to assume Little Cup for this: Yamask actually has only one Hidden Power (HP Fighting), but when Hidden Power is called through another move like Sleep Talk or Encore it uses the Pokemon's real IVs to calculate the type and power. So the guy with the Yamask used 31/31/31/31/31/0 giving HP Ice 64, which is what it hit Hoppip with after Encore.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not sure if this is a bug, so if it isn't then i apologize.

For the past 2 days, every time I have logged on to Showdown I have received a reconnect message after about 20-30 seconds. This happens on every browser and during any time of day. Also I have reset my router and turned of my firewall incase of any issue on my end just incase, but it seems to be only this game/website and I can't do anything to stop this.
You're going to want to head to the tech support thread for this one.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The tech support thread is the stickied thread right below this one in the Pokemon Showdown forum. I'd link you, but I'm on a phone without the ability to copy paste links.

I was able to choose a Hidden Power, and then put my IV back to max.

In battle I still can use the HP i choose, but it should had became another HP.

whosa wasa?

My opponent and I both got disconnected from the battle, both joined at the same time. He was able to move... I wasn't. I had all the powers of an observer and nothing more. So, I refreshed. Bad choice. kicked me from the room, couldn't chat in the room again to tell my opponent what happened.

I doubt I'll be able to replicate it. Just letting you know that there is something hinky when 2 players get disconnected and reconnect at the same time.

I apologize in advance for not having the log for this. I'll edit my post when I do.

Water Absorb, to my knowledge, is not supposed to work if you use Protect and is not hit by the Water move. Example being Politoed using Surf on a Water Absorb Protected Vaporeon. However, when I did that, Vaporeon was still healed.

Sorry if this is already mentioned, but when my Substitute Mienshao uses Baton Pass behind a sub, Regenerator does not activate for some reason. Should this happen?

I have been trying to log on to Pokemon Showdown all day yesterday and today, however i cant seem to connect to the server. It loads until it says "Connecting to Showdown server..." and then just stops loading. Everyone ive talked to is getting on with no problem. Any help would be appreciated.

I apologize in advance for not having the log for this. I'll edit my post when I do.

Water Absorb, to my knowledge, is not supposed to work if you use Protect and is not hit by the Water move. Example being Politoed using Surf on a Water Absorb Protected Vaporeon. However, when I did that, Vaporeon was still healed.
That is a known bug.

Either ax;orfmhhs,d;lxa.xl is a registered name or something is wrong

Also, it says my password is wrong when I was logged in twelve seconds ago with the same password

It may be related to me getting disconnected twice a minute

EDIT: Problem has just been addressed directly in one of those error message thingys

Porygon2 used Thunderbolt!
The foe's Zoroark lost 28% of its health!
The foe's Zoroark fainted!
Og Gengar sent out Arcanine!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Arcanine!
Porygon2 intimidates the foe's Arcanine!
The foe's Arcanine's Attack fell!
Porygon2 traced the foe's Arcanine's Intimidate!
The foe's Arcanine intimidates Porygon2!
Porygon2's Attack fell!

My porygon was already in but it switch in on zoroark so i don't know if it was supposed to trace arcanine's intmidate after already being in lol

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
Porygon2 used Thunderbolt!
The foe's Zoroark lost 28% of its health!
The foe's Zoroark fainted!
Og Gengar sent out Arcanine!
Pointed stones dug into the foe's Arcanine!
Porygon2 intimidates the foe's Arcanine!
The foe's Arcanine's Attack fell!
Porygon2 traced the foe's Arcanine's Intimidate!
The foe's Arcanine intimidates Porygon2!
Porygon2's Attack fell!

My porygon was already in but it switch in on zoroark so i don't know if it was supposed to trace arcanine's intmidate after already being in lol
Nah, that's normal. Trace activates only when an opposing Pokemon has an Ability that can be copied. Illusion can't be copied so when Arcanine came in it copied Intimidate.

Two turn moves do not work correctly, forcing you to use twice as much pp as normal. I know that this is true with bounce but I have to test it yet with the other moves. I tested it out with a Latios and since you have to click on it twice, the glitch is that you use twice as much pp.

Edit: Just tested it out with other moves and it does the same thing for moves such as Fly, Dive and Freeze Shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)