Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unburden does not activate when you use Acrobatics with a Flying Gem.

EDIT: It does activate, the log just doesn't show it.

No speed boost :(

This is the Drifloon in the above pic

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Guys pls fix this bug, that i am sure a lot of people have already mentioned. This is like the 5th time that i lose a game because i reconnect, and then instead of seeing my own pokes i see the opponents.

I was playing a Random Battle, when the game glitched.
The opponent's name was showing as Player, I couldn't see my Pokemon, and the terrain was light gray. I clicked on Claim Victory, and waited 150 seconds, when it has shown that the opponent won and I lost.
I was still able to chat normally during the process.
Link: http://i49.tinypic.com/27ytd5.jpg

Had someone bring back out a fainted pokemon. Go to turn 15 to watch the pokemon faint, then return on turn 16 to 'dodge' a hit and stall for a turn. Edit: In fact, watching again, it doesn't faint from the Sandstorm, either, he simply recalls it in the same turn that he switched to it.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou4101317

Mr. Uncompetitive

Ugh Cough! Cough! Splutter!
is a Contributor Alumnus
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers4151499

Remainder of the log that's not in the replay:

warbeast: it wont let me do anything either, atack or switch
Nonaggression: So what do I do now
Nonaggression: o.o
warbeast: idk
warbeast: report this as a bug lol, is what ima do
Nonaggression: We really can't draw by agreement sooo
Nonaggression: I will too
Nonaggression: :p
warbeast: lol
Nonaggression: k so
The command "/forcedraw" was unrecognized. To send a message starting with "/forcedraw", type "//forcedraw".
warbeast: hmm?
Nonaggression: What do I do now?
warbeast: idk
Nonaggression: How about you refresh the page?
Nonaggression: I won't kick
Inactive players will forfeit in 30 seconds. (requested by Nonaggression)
warbeast left.
warbeast joined.
The restart or kick was interrupted by activity.
Nonaggression: Crap
Nonaggression: Didn't mean to kick
Nonaggression: >_>
Nonaggression: Wait what
Nonaggression: WHAT
Nonaggression: It says it's your move
Nonaggression: I can't do anything
warbeast: me neither
Nonaggression: "Waiting for opponent..."
Nonaggression: What
Inactive players will forfeit in 150 seconds.
Nonaggression: O_o
warbeast: as my pokemon is not usable lol
Nonaggression: So will you give me the win or
warbeast: sure idc
Inactive players will forfeit in 120 seconds.
Nonaggression: Will you trust me as I tell you how you can make the match not count?
warbeast: how?
Inactive players will forfeit in 90 seconds.
Nonaggression: Refresh the page, but don't join battle
Nonaggression: I'll quit the battle
warbeast: ok
warbeast left.
Nonaggression: And then it will be left in space
warbeast joined.
Nonaggression: Bam
Inactive players will forfeit in 60 seconds.
Nonaggression: Now nothing happened lol
Nonaggression: Wait
warbeast: ?
Nonaggression: It's still kicking o.o
warbeast: hmm
warbeast: oh well
Nonaggression: This is still a weird bug
warbeast: yea
Inactive players will forfeit in 30 seconds.
Nonaggression: Lag at its finest lol
warbeast: why its a beta tho
warbeast: lol
warbeast lost because of their inactivity.
Nonaggression won the battle!
Ladder updating...
warbeast's rating: 1496 → 1493
(-3 for losing)
Nonaggression's rating: 1887 → 1889
(+2 for winning)
warbeast: gg kinda hah
Nonaggression: gg lol
warbeast left.

Last turn, my opponent somehow switches in his Deoxys-A, which fainted the previous turn, and he can't make a move. o_o

Additionally, I accidentally kicked the opponent. Even when I left the battle, but not the actual window, it still continued to kick him, even when he still wasn't in the battle.

I'm going to assume it's lag at it's finest but I just want to make this known in case it's some complex bug

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Furai, that's not just you; everyone's getting that now due to a bug in a client update. We've contacted Zarel and hope he can get it right ASAP.

I just had a match where my cincinno attacked a focus sash shedinja with rock blast. the sash broke, but the attack didn't KO shedinja, which it should as rock blast is a multi-hit move.

I unfortunately didn't think to keep my battle window open. Never reported a bug before, sorry. hope this is info is usefull anyway.

Opponent's Perspective Glitch

Me and my battle-buddy got some kind of switching hax. He couldn't attack, only switch.
I think a similar situation happened to me on November 9, 2012. I have a screen shot on my computer, but I don't know how to upload it. The battle replay is here: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uususpecttest4156102
So this is what happened:
1) The battle between me (dkl65) and ShadowBlast begun. Then, a message popped up: "You have been disconnected, possibly because the server was restarted." The server was not restarted. I pressed "reconnect". So that refreshed the page.
2) I rejoined the battle, but I was in my opponent's perspective. That means the switching Pokemon section showed my opponent's Pokemon. Most of the names are missing. But the movesets are still my Pokemon. When I press a Pokemon icon, it switches into the corresponding Pokemon on my team.
3) As the battle continues, some of my Pokemon faint. That is normal. But when I press some of the icons, it switches in a dead Pokemon (at 0%), and tells me to switch again. So I have to switch until I switch in a live Pokemon.

If my descriptions are not good enough, I can explain it in more detail. I wish that I could upload a screen shot from my computer.

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think a similar situation happened to me on November 9, 2012. I have a screen shot on my computer, but I don't know how to upload it. The battle replay is here: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uususpecttest4156102
So this is what happened:
1) The battle between me (dkl65) and ShadowBlast begun. Then, a message popped up: "You have been disconnected, possibly because the server was restarted." The server was not restarted. I pressed "reconnect". So that refreshed the page.
2) I rejoined the battle, but I was in my opponent's perspective. That means the switching Pokemon section showed my opponent's Pokemon. Most of the names are missing. But the movesets are still my Pokemon. When I press a Pokemon icon, it switches into the corresponding Pokemon on my team.
3) As the battle continues, some of my Pokemon faint. That is normal. But when I press some of the icons, it switches in a dead Pokemon (at 0%), and tells me to switch again. So I have to switch until I switch in a live Pokemon.

If my descriptions are not good enough, I can explain it in more detail. I wish that I could upload a screen shot from my computer.
That bug has been fixed as of the last server restart :)

michael

m as in mancy
So the last server restart was AFTER November 9, 2012 9:30 PM EST? I actually watched someone experience this bug. Also how do I upload pics from my computer?
The last server restart was, to the best of my memory, about 6 hours ago -- I could be wrong.

To upload images, use [IMG ]http://whatever.the.url.is[/IMG] tags (just remove the space inside the first one). Note the images must be uploaded to an external hosting site such as TinyPic or Photobucket first.

I just had a match where my cincinno attacked a focus sash shedinja with rock blast. the sash broke, but the attack didn't KO shedinja, which it should as rock blast is a multi-hit move.

I unfortunately didn't think to keep my battle window open. Never reported a bug before, sorry. hope this is info is usefull anyway.
I just tested this on the dev server, and yes this is a current bug, which really sucks. I hope it's due to the current major bug, but I'll definitely note this.

Conversion 2 and Last Resort Bug

So yeah, two errors I experienced today on showdown. First off, whenever I tried to use conversion 2 with my porygon2 it would instead use thunder wave? Not sure why this would happen, but it did several times. Secondly, I was testing out the idea of a Fake Out + Last Resort Ambipom, but even though you only need to use one other move for last resort to work, it would still fail when I tried it, again, numerous times. Any help would be great, thanks.

michael

m as in mancy
So yeah, two errors I experienced today on showdown. First off, whenever I tried to use conversion 2 with my porygon2 it would instead use thunder wave? Not sure why this would happen, but it did several times. Secondly, I was testing out the idea of a Fake Out + Last Resort Ambipom, but even though you only need to use one other move for last resort to work, it would still fail when I tried it, again, numerous times. Any help would be great, thanks.
I honestly have no clue about the first bug, but for the latter, go into the Import/Export view for the team. Look under Ambipom, and delete the extra "-" without moves following them. It should work fine then.

Allright. Maybe someone else also had this bug but I haven't seen it on here. I just logged myself into PS to find out that all of my teams were gone. Every single team. What just happened?
Oh and 2nd the Claim Victory button never ever works

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Allright. Maybe someone else also had this bug but I haven't seen it on here. I just logged myself into PS to find out that all of my teams were gone. Every single team. What just happened?
Oh and 2nd the Claim Victory button never ever works
Teams are stored in your computer's cookies. Don't delete your cookies, and you won't lose your teams. Sorry.

Also, it does work. You just have to wait a little bit before the messages start showing up for the countdown timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)