Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubles Bugs

First off, Zoroark. Illusion plays so much hell with doubles its unbelievable. I believe the bug in singles where the icon on the side shows zoroark as not dying is known? Well in doubles if you trigger the same bug it makes one poke on your side appear invisible to the opponent. Sorry I don't have the replay. Also there were shenanigans such as one poke changing into others once zoroark dies. I don't even know what was happening.

Also hp bars are cluttered as someone else mentioned. Perhaps we could have the bars and stat changes only when hovering?

Also stealth rocks don't work on the right pokemon. Don't know if that's a glitch, haven't played doubles on the cartridges.

EDIT: seems like you don't need to trigger the previous glitch, just have zoroark and the poke its disguised as out at the same time.
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/doublescustomgamedev5941146

Ran into the Zoroark illusion glitch poster described, though what I saw on my screen was not what showed up in the replay. I had a perfectly playable game; my opponent, on the other hand, could not select my ZoroarkMienshao after my real Mienshao went down, and later on couldn't select targets properly at all- I think after I switched my Zoroark out. They saw only one Pokemon like in the replay, and after a certain point they ended up 'stacked' and completely untargetable by his attacks.

The errorlog on the side is hilarious; my opponent must have had so much fun wading through that. I didn't see any of it.

Double's bug;

Getting your partner OHKO'd while baton passing with other makes the game go limbo if your baton passer would suppousingly suppoused to be the second guy in charge.

Replay

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Huh. I don't see any glitch here. When the stoutland comes back. Nothing glitchy happens.
That's probably because I just fixed the bug a few minutes ago. :P

I haven't been posting replies to this thread, but when something gets posted here I usually have it fixed pretty quickly.

there is no music when I play a match
I actually didn't realize that there was supposed to be music until I read this. I checked all over the interface, and I could not find a way to get music to play. The mute/unmute button has no effect.

I'm using Firefox, that may be the problem.

I actually didn't realize that there was supposed to be music until I read this. I checked all over the interface, and I could not find a way to get music to play. The mute/unmute button has no effect.

I'm using Firefox, that may be the problem.
My Firefox doesn't play music either, and breaks some of the symbols used on the replay buttons. My IE plays music but I think it cuts out Pokemon cries, which I mainly use to know when I need to go back and pay attention to the match. So far I've found the game works best in Chrome?

Sorry, I forgot to save the replay or get a screenshot of this, but in Double Battles when one of the pokemon gets roar'd out, the incoming Pokemons sprite and HP bar overlap with its partner.

Not a big deal but its weird to look at.

Also, I am enjoying the new battle formats, for what its worth. :heart:

Ok... where to begin?

http://i.imgur.com/wduH0.png

Take a look at this image, and try to find everything wrong with it.

First off, my opponent's team view glitched out and showed between 2 and 3 of the last pokemon on the field, regardless of whose they were, while the rest became poke balls.

Next, my Blastoise button deactivated even though it was still alive, and the nickname changed to something weird.

Finally, my team's size started growing by about 10 Pokemon every turn.

I took a screenshot, but the game froze before we finished and the save replay function crashed. Below is the complete log.

Navi joined.
Qegixar joined.
Format: UU
Rated battle
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: OHKO Clause
Rule: Moody Clause
Rule: Evasion Clause
Qegixar's team: Blastoise / Snorlax / Durant / Bronzong / Chandelure / Kingdra
Navi's team: Ambipom / Ditto / Porygon-Z / Victini / Gigalith / Arcanine
Battle between Navi and Qegixar started!
Navi sent out Victini!
Qegixar sent out Buttercup (Bronzong)!
Turn 1

Qegixar: woah
Qegixar: my screen is freaking out
Navi: Darn : /
The foe's Victini used Final Gambit!
Buttercup lost 100% of its health!
Buttercup fainted!
The foe's Victini fainted!
Navi: :P
Qegixar: I literally can't switch to my blastoise
Qegixar: and you just stole my Bronzong
Qegixar sent out Mojo Jojo (Snorlax)!
Navi sent out Gigalith!
Turn 2

Qegixar: And now I have 26 Pokemon in my party
Navi: Wat?
Mojo Jojo used Curse!
Mojo Jojo's Attack rose!
Mojo Jojo's Defense rose!
Mojo Jojo's Speed fell!
The foe's Gigalith used Autotomize!
The foe's Gigalith's Speed sharply rose!
The foe's Gigalith became nimble!
Turn 3

The foe's Gigalith used Earthquake!
Mojo Jojo lost 27% of its health!
The foe's Gigalith lost some of its HP!
Mojo Jojo used Curse!
Mojo Jojo's Attack rose!
Mojo Jojo's Speed fell!
Mojo Jojo restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 4

Qegixar: up to 36 pokemon
The foe's Gigalith used Explosion!
Mojo Jojo lost 56% of its health!
The foe's Gigalith fainted!
Mojo Jojo used Curse!
Mojo Jojo's Attack rose!
Mojo Jojo's Speed fell!
Mojo Jojo restored HP using its Leftovers!
Navi sent out Porygon-Z!
Turn 5

The foe's Porygon-Z used Tri Attack!
Mojo Jojo lost 30% of its health!
Mojo Jojo fainted!
Qegixar sent out Blossom (Chandelure)!
Turn 6

Navi called Porygon-Z back!
Navi sent out Arcanine!
The foe's Arcanine intimidates Blossom!
Blossom's Attack fell!
Blossom used Substitute!
Blossom put in a substitute!
Blossom lost 25% of its health!
Blossom restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 7

Blossom used Shadow Ball!
The foe's Arcanine lost 53% of its health!
The foe's Arcanine used Wild Charge!
Blossom's substitute faded!
The foe's Arcanine is damaged by recoil!
Turn 8

Blossom used Shadow Ball!
A critical hit! The foe's Arcanine lost 43% of its health!
The foe's Arcanine fainted!
Navi sent out Porygon-Z!
Turn 9

The foe's Porygon-Z used Dark Pulse!
It's super effective! Blossom lost 93% of its health!
Blossom fainted!
Qegixar sent out Him (Durant)!
Turn 10

Navi called Porygon-Z back!
Navi sent out Ambipom!
Him used Superpower!
The attack of Him missed!
Turn 11

Qegixar called Him back!
Qegixar sent out Professor U (Kingdra)!
The foe's Ambipom used Fake Out!
Professor U lost 45% of its health!
Professor U restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 12

Qegixar: That wasn't what I clicked on
Qegixar: My party now extends past my screen
The foe's Ambipom used Last Resort!
Professor U lost 62% of its health!
Professor U fainted!
Qegixar: I hope I sent out the right one...
Qegixar: Ok I think it just broke.
Qegixar forfeited.
Navi won the battle!
Ladder updating...
Navi's rating: 1344 → 1519
(+175 for winning)
Qegixar's rating: 1554 → 1472
(-82 for losing)
Navi left.

Not really sure what caused this. Maybe Showdown just really hates the Powerpuff Girls.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Ok... where to begin?

http://i.imgur.com/wduH0.png

Take a look at this image, and try to find everything wrong with it.

First off, my opponent's team view glitched out and showed between 2 and 3 of the last pokemon on the field, regardless of whose they were, while the rest became poke balls.

Next, my Blastoise button deactivated even though it was still alive, and the nickname changed to something weird.

Finally, my team's size started growing by about 10 Pokemon every turn.

I took a screenshot, but the game froze before we finished and the save replay function crashed.

Not really sure what caused this. Maybe Showdown just really hates the Powerpuff Girls.
It was just me messing around with the code, it's fixed now; refresh if you're still experiencing it.

In doubles, Illusion made the Pokémon look like the last Pokémon of the team of six - not the last Pokémon of the chosen four, as it should have.

In doubles, Illusion made the Pokémon look like the last Pokémon of the team of six - not the last Pokémon of the chosen four, as it should have.
This. I also have a replay showing this problem.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/doublesvgc2013dev5978141

Note that I did not select Slowking as one of my four pokemon, yet Zoroark disguised as it. Also note that when I switched it back in, it disguised correctly as Tangrowth as opposed to disguising as Slowking again.

Hey, I'm sorry if it's already reported but the telepathy ability doesn't work. Well, at least, it doesn't work with earthquake, my musharna got hurt by its ally's EQ. I didn't try with other moves though.

After you

The move After You always fails in doubles for me

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/doublesvgc2013dev5981658

Edit:
- Ally Switch seems to work, but does not do anything.
- You can switch targets on Fly's second turn, not sure if that's intended or not.
- After copying an attack with Mimic, I was unable to pick a target when using the replacement move; it hits an opponent randomly.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/doublesvgc2013dev5999434
- A lot of things seem to miss everyone if one opponent is aloft via fly or otherwise. Is it just my imagination? (here: icy wind).
- Muddy Water hit my flying Aerodactyl.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/doublesvgc2013dev6004670
- Assurance is balls.

I was spectating a random battle today and I saw this:

The foe's Shuppet used Destiny Bond!
The foe's Shuppet is trying to take its foe down with it!
Rotom-Fan used Air Slash!
The foe's Shuppet lost 47% of its health!
The foe's Shuppet fainted!
Error parsing: -activate|p2a: Shuppet|Destiny Bond
@http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/js/battle.js?v0.8b9:3474
@http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/js/battle.js?v0.8b9:4257

Rotom-Fan fainted!
rian888 sent out Tyranitar!
Adolf Sh*tler sent out Litwick!
Tyranitar's Sand Stream whipped up a sandstorm!

Didn't actually cause any *problems* but I guess all strange things should be reported. I looked and didn't see anything like this before so I do apologize if it's known.

The foe's Heatran used Protect!
The foe's Heatran protected itself!
Wall Crawler used Fire Blast!
The foe's Heatran's Flash Fire raised the power of its Fire-type moves!
The sandstorm rages.
The foe's Heatran restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 26
FullLifeGames: flash fire through protect?
Hate Me: thats what i'm thinking :/

I noticed today, that in double battles, when a pokemon with cloud nine comes in, the weather display still says sun, sand, or rain, so it looks like it didnt have effect. Lost a battle earlier because I assumed someones goldduck had swift swim instead of cloud nine because it still said "sun" and had the rays on the screen. Thanks.

There's a bug on Assist that makes it a broken strategy on Balanced Hackmons: when picking up Outrage, Petal Dance or Trash the pokemon should be locked in the move for 2-3 turns and even gets confusion.
On PS!, instead, Assist works like Sleep Talk and once you used it and copied Outrage, you're able to use again Assist.

MJB

Sup Peeps
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
I noticed today, that in double battles, when a pokemon with cloud nine comes in, the weather display still says sun, sand, or rain, so it looks like it didnt have effect. Lost a battle earlier because I assumed someones goldduck had swift swim instead of cloud nine because it still said "sun" and had the rays on the screen. Thanks.
When the golduck comes in a message is displayed in the log along the lines of "Cloud nine has cancelled the weather" or something (this is where it says what attacks you have used.)

It still says sun and rain or w/e because the weather is still there, it just has no effect while golduck is on the field.

There's a bug with the elemental pledges. Their secondary effects don't happen at all, and i was relying on those in VGC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)