Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
In 1v1 CC, if you have a Zoroark / Zorua on your team, it will ask you to choose the order of all 6 Pokemon. However, only one will be used (the one in front). [See post #1343]
One instance of the bug

And another

He means in 1v1 CC, where there is no need for this :P
Yes, I confirm that's the behaviour for 1v1 CC, so you can use Zoroark disguised.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Attack order is inconsistent (doubles random battle (dev)).

Turn 2: Mr. Mime was faster (hidden power - priority +0) than Electivire (earthquake - priority +0)
Turn 3: Mr. Mime was slower (thunderbolt - priority +0) than Electivire (earthquake - priority +0)

Something perhaps noteworthy is that my Combusken with speed boost was in battle when Mr. Mime was faster. However none of the sources suggest that changes the attack order in the real game.

Link: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/doublesrandombattledev8535511

Log:

Turn 2

The foe's Combusken used Flare Blitz!
Electivire lost 59% of its health!
The foe's Combusken is damaged by recoil!
The foe's Mr. Mime used Hidden Power!
Electivire lost 21% of its health!
Electivire used Earthquake!
[DEBUG] natural immunity.
It doesn't affect Xatu...
A critical hit! It's super effective! The foe's Combusken lost 79% of its health!
The foe's Mr. Mime lost 37% of its health!
The foe's Combusken fainted!
Xatu used Roost!
Xatu regained health!
The foe's Mr. Mime restored HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Mr. Mime was hurt by poison!
Sixish sent out Emboar!
Turn 3

Electivire used Earthquake!
[DEBUG] natural immunity.
It doesn't affect Xatu...
It's super effective! The foe's Emboar lost 56% of its health!
The foe's Mr. Mime lost 22% of its health!
The foe's Mr. Mime fainted!
Xatu used Psychic!
It's super effective! The foe's Emboar lost 44% of its health!

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
It was a Speed tie. Level 82 Electivire with 84 EVs and 31 IVs in Speed gives a Speed stat of 203, and level 86 Mr. Mime with 84 EVs and 30 IVs in Speed gives 203 as well.
(Mr. Mime had Hidden Power Fighting which gives it 30 Speed IVs instead of 31)

Yes, I confirm that's the behaviour for 1v1 CC, so you can use Zoroark disguised.
It is unnecessary to choose the order of all 6 Pokémon, though. If Zorua/Zoroark is selected, THEN it would make sense to pick who it is disguised as, but selecting the order of all 6 even if you aren't choosing an Illusion Pokémon is just annoying and confusing.

quick claw issues are almost always bad luck, but either way: please provide a replay of the bug when it occurs by typing /savereplay in the battle chat window and copy and pasting that link into this thread.
here's the replay:

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou8415206

Quick claw activated but still went second.

Turn 11
The foe's Abomasnow's Quick Claw activated!
Jirachi used U-turn!
It's super effective! The foe's Abomasnow lost 56% of its health!
Engdrew called Jirachi back!
Engdrew sent out Thundurus-Therian!
The foe's Abomasnow used Outrage!
Thundurus-Therian lost 53% of its health!
The hail crashes down.
Thundurus-Therian is buffeted by the hail!
Thundurus-Therian restored HP using its Leftovers!

Not a big deal, but there are two typos in the description you get for Round when you hover over it. Canon should be Round and fist should be first.

oh shat.

i checked the top 100 speed poke's and gengar was like 5 places above latios but never checked the actual speed value.

thanks.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The foe's Ninetales used Will-O-Wisp!
Politoed was burned!
Politoed used Toxic!
The foe's Ninetales was badly poisoned!
Politoed restored HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Ninetales was hurt by poison!
Politoed was hurt by its burn!
Turn 11

Kusanagi Dark called Ninetales back!
Kusanagi Dark sent out Xatu!
MoltresMan called Politoed back!
MoltresMan sent out Gyarados!
Gyarados intimidates the foe's Xatu!
The foe's Xatu's Attack fell!
Turn 12

Kusanagi Dark called Xatu back!
Kusanagi Dark sent out Darmanitan!
On turn 11 i pressed Double Edge on Gyarados but he did nothing, while my opponent switched in his Darmanitan for free...

EDIT: One turn after, i lost the battle because i couldn't press anything and the timer run out, even though i had selected a move.

EDIT: All the battles after this one were glitched. I couldn't see mine or my opponents Pokemon at all (in the bench not the active ones).

lab report ᐛ
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry if this has been reported before.

Below is a quote from the Smogon page for the move Gravity:
All immunities to Ground-type moves, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, and Arena Trap are removed. Pokemon who previously had a Flying-type take neutral damage from Ground-type attacks, but Pokemon with Levitate act as though they have no ability.
Pokemon that possess the Levitate ability and Pokemon that possess a Flying type (whether it be mono or part) can switch out from Arena Trap while the field is under the effect of Gravity.

Note: Pokemon with a Flying-type or/and Levitate can hit be Earthquake (and other ground-type moves) while under the effect of Gravity.

Replay: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou8693065

Text log:
Turn 2
SmashBrosBrawl: lololol
SmashBrosBrawl: now?
ShellShocker: again, whatever.
ShellShocker called Porygon2 back!
ShellShocker sent out Dugtrio!
The foe's Tornadus used Aerial Ace!
Dugtrio lost 68% of its health!
Turn 3
SmashBrosBrawl: i only have one move
SmashBrosBrawl: btw
ShellShocker: Switch out.
SmashBrosBrawl: to who?
ShellShocker: Rotom Fan
SmashBrosBrawl called Tornadus back!
SmashBrosBrawl sent out Rotom-Fan!
Dugtrio used Hone Claws!
Dugtrio's Attack rose!
Dugtrio's Accuracy rose!
Turn 4
ShellShocker: Do whatever.
Dugtrio used Earthquake!
It's super effective! The foe's Rotom-Fan lost 100% of its health!
Dugtrio lost some of its HP!
The foe's Rotom-Fan fainted!
SmashBrosBrawl: k
ShellShocker: Go into Bronzong
SmashBrosBrawl sent out Bronzong!

Thanks.

This is purely a graphical glitch, he should of returned to normal but the animation engine doesn't do that for some reason. This is no effect on gameplay just the way things look.
I should have also mentioned that I missed my attack on the turn he should have been above ground. I want to try to re-create it but nobody seems interested.

It's possible it was Brightpowder at the time but I didn't ask.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm not sure if pokecheck related links should be reported here but this is something odd I noticed as follows in related to earthquake missing on an evasion+ pokemon:

http://www.pokecheck.org/?bid=694283999542
Turn 10
Error parsing: move|p1b: Landorus|Earthquake|[miss]
Error: TypeError: Unable to get value of the property 'missedPokemon': object is null or undefined

It doesn't affect Latios...
The attack of Landorus missed!
Turn 12
Error parsing: move|p1b: Landorus|Earthquake|[miss]
Error: TypeError: Unable to get value of the property 'missedPokemon': object is null or undefined

It doesn't affect Latios...
The attack of Landorus missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)