Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least in doubles, if a Pokémon uses Hyper Beam/Giga Impact against a Ghost-type, the "must recharge" status is displayed even though recharging isn't actually necessary: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/doublesvgc2013dev12942927

At first I thought this was a bug in the implementation of the move itself, but it seems to just be a display error. (Also, I don't get why my opponent kept trying to Hyper Beam my Jellicent anyway, which is possibly why it didn't come up earlier.)

my account

I don't know if this is my computer's fault, if I got hacked, or if it is a bug. I haven't been able to go to my pokemon SD account for some time now. Please give me a suggestion on what it is I should do.
I also should mention I have tried to make a new account and I am not able to.
HELP!

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
I don't know if this is my computer's fault, if I got hacked, or if it is a bug. I haven't been able to go to my pokemon SD account for some time now. Please give me a suggestion on what it is I should do.
I also should mention I have tried to make a new account and I am not able to.
HELP!
What probably happened was someone else registered the name you're using. The "unable to make an alt" problem is probably one on your end.

The link the /avatars command gives you redirects to the new "External link" page, which I've noticed other links like /faq and /calc don't do. Obviously a really minor thing but just a head's up.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi,
On Pokemon Showdown, my opponent woke on turn 1 twice in a row, but bw sleep mechanics mean that u cna't do that. could someone fix that please?

Did they have Early Bird or Hydration (in Rain obv.)? Also without a linked replay (or at least a more complete description) no one can verify your report.

The /learn command does not work properly with Necturna.

Steps to reproduce
Code:
/learn Necturna, Hydro Pump
Expected results
Code:
Necturna can learn Hydro Pump only when obtained Sketch from:
[LIST]
[*]gen 5 egg: smeargle, necturna, ...
[/LIST] It can only have one sketched move at the same time.
Actual results
Code:
Necturna can learn Hydro Pump only when obtained from:
[LIST]
[*]gen 5 egg: buizel, dewott, empoleon, floatzel, ...
[/LIST]

Suggested spread contains negative values (e. g. -44 Def EVs), when a Pokémon has a low level.

See the image below:

Hi,
On Pokemon Showdown, my opponent woke on turn 1 twice in a row, but bw sleep mechanics mean that u cna't do that. could someone fix that please?
I'm fairly certain this is possible with the B/W sleep mechanics; I believe it's random between 1-3 turns, meaning two first turn wake-ups can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)