Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
KNOWN BUGS

- Mold Breaker doesn't always interact correctly (for instance, against Unaware)
*cough* *cough*
Also, were you by any chance not Specs and without a positive nature in Special Attack? I got the following calc for the damage (without multiscale):
252 SpA Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs. 252 HP/252+ SpD Lugia: 204-240 (49.03 - 57.69%) -- 48.44% chance to 2HKO

At turn 8 he got 50% damage, so Kyurem-W was probably Timid and no specs, since:
252+ SpA Choice Specs Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Lugia: 332-392 (79.8 - 94.23%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Lugia: 222-264 (53.36 - 63.46%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Lugia: 302-356 (72.59 - 85.57%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
I think it was Timid scarf or something similar and Multiscale worked properly

At turn 8 he got 50% damage, so Kyurem-W was probably Timid and no specs, since:
252+ SpA Choice Specs Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Lugia: 332-392 (79.8 - 94.23%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Lugia: 222-264 (53.36 - 63.46%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Kyurem-W Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Lugia: 302-356 (72.59 - 85.57%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
I think it was Timid scarf or something similar and Multiscale worked properly
Turn 18. ._.

Turn 18

The foe's Niggarem used Ice Beam!
It's super effective! Lugia lost 92.1% of its health!
Lugia fainted!
@pikachuun: yeah only saw it after posting zz

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Teravolt and Mold Breaker interact correctly with Multiscale last time I've seen the two interact, strange how Turboblaze didn't interact correctly with it though.

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The foe's Raichu used Substitute!
The foe's Raichu put in a substitute!
The foe's Raichu lost 23% of its health!

This is not a bug. If a pokemon has a disproportionate amount of HP compared to how much the number is, the substitute will take up more or less HP percent. This is also seen if you run Focus Sash in Little Cup, where pokemon often live with 5-6% (this is 1HP for them). Besides, does it really matter that much?

There is a bug with Hidden Power and IVs.

When I choose a Hidden Power (any other than HP Dark), I can change the IVs to 31 in every stat while still keeping the original Hidden Power. The Team Builder will also show the original one. When I choose any other IV spread than maximum IVs, it will change the type of Hidden Power accordingly atleast inbattle, because the Team Builder will keep showing the original one.

Last edited:
Ok, here's a new bug. I play Smogon Doubles on the battle simulator, and lately I've only been able to attack 1 opponent, regardless of what opponent I target. This has been effecting my battles, and constantly forces me to lose. For instance I was facing a gastrodon and rhydon before, and I used aqua jet on the rhydon, but instead of attacking rhydon, I attacked Gastrodon, which gave it a sp. atk. boost, and ultimately killed my team. This is mainly an example how it forces me to lose, but now its to the point that i NEVER hit the pokemon thats in rhydon's position.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Abilities like Storm Drain (Gastrodon's Ability) draw that type of attack to them. That's why water attacks always hit Gastrodon instead.

Make sure you know what the game mechanics are before posting.

Does anyone know if rating like auto fix themselves? I won a game and with the 14 I gained I should have been 1891 but instead my rating showed something in the 1820s. Is this known thing?

Pikachuun

Does anyone know if rating like auto fix themselves? I won a game and with the 14 I gained I should have been 1891 but instead my rating showed something in the 1820s. Is this known thing?
Deviation. It shows how much your rank is prone to change, and can sometimes do stuff like this.

Bug

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle-42417896

Code:
Quilava used Eruption!
It's not very effective... The foe's Haxorus lost 47% of its health!
The foe's Haxorus used Earthquake!
It's super effective! Quilava hung on using its Focus Sash!
Quilava lost 99.6% of its health!
The foe's Haxorus lost some of its HP!
Turn 4
Quilava used Eruption!
It's not very effective... The foe's Haxorus lost 0% of its health!
The foe's Haxorus used Dragon Claw!
Quilava lost 0.4% of its health!
Quilava fainted!
Parhelion: LOL
MehicTUH_92: ?

Pikachuun

Turn 4
Quilava used Eruption!
It's not very effective... The foe's Haxorus lost 0% of its health!
The foe's Haxorus used Dragon Claw!
Quilava lost 0.4% of its health!
Quilava fainted!
Parhelion: LOL
Not a bug. The HP loss was so negligible (1 HP probably) that it didn't count as 1% of Haxorus's HP.

Cacturne with Water Absorb (DW ability) and Bullet Seed (gen3-4 TM) is usable on Showdown. I'm pretty sure this is illegal unless im overlooking something. In which case I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)