Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I think I found a bug in a triples battle.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randomtriplesbattle-254427286

At turn 9 only mega pinsir and Dewgong remained at my side. Both were seeded by Tangrowth and after dewgong dies, Pinsir moves to the center. After that turn I could still choose an attack for Dewgong (unfortunatly for me dewgong didn't come back to live), which is not visable in the replay, and Pinsir didn't loose any healt due the leech seeds.
Sorry for my bad English.

-R.

The Diabolic Gift

Banned deucer.
This Is A "Bug" Involving Zoroark similar to that of BibarelThump
Text Posted in red was previously mentioned by Bibarel Thump
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-254514237
If you share moves with Zoroark and Zoroark uses the move it shares It will merge the PP of the moves giving an Incorrect PP and possibly a negative PP, If Zoroark has a move you do not have and uses it, it will appear on the Pokemon it disguised as too, All of this happens regardless of if Zoroark has been knocked out.

It's not a really bug, but a slight oversight or even a feature request of lowest priority:

My Hitmontop has Intimidate and I switched it into a Tentacruel and its Attack was lowered. Under "Possible abilities" Clear Body was still listed. In my opinion, Clear Body should not be listed, because it is discovered that Tentacruel must have another ability.
Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-254791206

The command /logout automatically logs you back in once you reload the page, while going to the gear and clicking log out does not.

My list button to take me back to my teams doesn't work. Do back out I have to close that tab and re-open it. If i click the list button first no other buttons work until I re-open the tab. Is that just me or a bug?

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've asked around on PS and it seems almost everyone using the downloadable client is having issues with the teambuilder, making it impossible to use. The back to teams button doesn't respond, and while on a team, the move / ability lists are not shown. Teambuilder works fine on browser.

Closing the teambuilder tab and re opening it takes you back to team list, but once you're on it again, the same problem will occur only it will no longer show the teambuilder tab to even close it.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled and the issue persists.

Hi, I'm having trouble building a new team on teambuilder - when I try it shows up with this message and I have end up having to re-open showdown. Help much appreciated, thanks.

P.S sorry I just saw that this problem is similar to ones above - but could my screen message help in some way maybe?

Attachments

I found a bug where not super-effective moves hit super-effectively.
This happened to me twice during random battles.
1 is a few months back where an iron head hit my Shedinja and triggered my focus sash.
The other happened just now when a Megahorn hit my Honchkrow for super-effective damage.
I wasn't expecting it the second time cause I thought they would've fixed it by then.

Last edited:
I found a bug where not super-effective moves hit super-effectively.
This happened to me twice during random battles.
1 is a few months back where an iron head hit my Shedinja and triggered my focus sash.
The other happened just now when a Megahorn hit my Honchkrow for super-effective damage.
It didn't happen to be Iron Head from a Mold Breaker Excadrill, or your Honchkrow used Roost?

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
idk if this is an intended mechanic on cartridge or a bug, but regardless
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-256278711

Turn 1, my Jirachi uses U-Turn, the opponent Eject Buttons onto Dugtrio, and Arena Trap activates mid turn THROUGH MY U-TURN (???)
Can anyone test this on cartridge and see if it happens? Looks very strange, usually nothing prevents U-Turns from switching out.

idk if this is an intended mechanic on cartridge or a bug, but regardless
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-256278711

Turn 1, my Jirachi uses U-Turn, the opponent Eject Buttons onto Dugtrio, and Arena Trap activates mid turn THROUGH MY U-TURN (???)
Can anyone test this on cartridge and see if it happens? Looks very strange, usually nothing prevents U-Turns from switching out.
Isn't a bug, that is the true mechanic (I play a lot of perish trap in VGC, and that is what happens when eject button gets hit by volt turn. It cost an opponent of mine a match, where his staraptor u-turned on my politoed, and my toed eject buttons out leaving his staraptor in to take the last turn of perish and faint.)

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
Isn't a bug, that is the true mechanic (I play a lot of perish trap in VGC, and that is what happens when eject button gets hit by volt turn. It cost an opponent of mine a match, where his staraptor u-turned on my politoed, and my toed eject buttons out leaving his staraptor in to take the last turn of perish and faint.)
Well that's strange. I think you should add it to the "Not Bugs" in the first/second post, then.

i know but in the 1st gen matches on showdown it was fairy

edit: maybe it is normal with the fairy type marked in the match infact when machamp did submission it was super effective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)