1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Bugs and Glitches

Discussion in 'Create-A-Pokémon Project' started by Theorymon, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Theorymon

Theorymon ☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Okay there are bound to be some bugs / glitches on the server, please post them here so I can fix them!

The biggest bug atm is probably how the ladders are implemented. Due to there being no scripts, people can use Dream World Stuff, Moody, and Streetmon stuff on the CAP ladder. I can just kick people for that, but it'd be nice to have some scripts for it!
  2. Dracoyoshi8

Dracoyoshi8 weapon of mass seduction
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Cyclohm lacks Hydro Pump while Kitsunoh knows Hydro Pump.

Arghonaut has FeatherDance and Metal Sound, which I think it shouldn't know.

Voodoom knows Roost, Rapid Spin and Stealth Rock.

That's all I have for now.
  3. jas61292

jas61292 used substitute
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator

When you try to give a CAP an HM move it gives an error saying:

"<Species> can't have HM <Move> inherited from past generations"
  4. Molk

Molk rip houndoom
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    RU Co-Leader

I second this, I cant use Krill cause of this bug!

speaking of krill, mach punch is in its move list. Dont know if this is a bug or not.

dont know if it was taken out but krillowatt cant learn counter or mirror coat either

edit: i found a solution to this problem, it says all the moves are only accessible from the fourth gen. If you change this all moves should be accessible
  5. Theorymon

is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

I fixed the database! You can download the new database here . There could still be some bugs though so keep looking!
  6. Molk

Molk rip houndoom
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    RU Co-Leader

You forgot to change scratchet's icon and backsprite, i would do this cause despite being a pre evo, it is actually viable (scrappy rapid spin with decent bulk and recovery, yes PLEASE)
  7. Theorymon

Yeah I haven't been able to find individual back sprites and icons for Scratchet yet (I suck with cutting out stuff via MS paint too). However, Scratchet itself is actually implemented!
  8. Molk

Molk rip houndoom
    RU Co-Leader

cychlom STILL lacks hydro pump

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)