Build a Team Tournament (Sun/Moon Edition) - Round 2

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist

approved by Isa

With multiple tours based around Sun and Moon already, I'm sure the majority of you already have a grasp on which mon are running the meta, and maybe the mons that aren't fairing well in the meta. I believe that it is quite a shame that every new mon will not have a chance to shine on the OU stage. So for this tournament... you must build a team with at least 2 of the lovely new 8 "unconventional" or niche mons in the OU tier that I have selected. This will hopefully give almost every new mon a chance to be seen in OU before the tier establishes before they get kicked out or potentially stay (never know).
These mons will include Alolan Forms, new Pokemon from Gen 7, and existing mons that received a significant buff/nerf.

Tournament Specific Rules
- 8 mons will be selected each round
- Your team must include at least 2 of the 8 mons.
- Teams may use more than 2 of the 8 mons if they desire.
- If a form is specified, you may not use a different form (If Lycanroc-Midday is selected, you may not use Lycanroc-Midnight, vice versa)
- The 8 mons will change during each round. However, some mons from previous rounds may make their reappearance during future rounds.
- Mega Evolution enabled
- Z Moves enabled
- Unavailable Hidden Abilities disabled until their release
- Since we do not know if Mega Stones will be transferable via Pokebank, certain mons will be unable to Mega Evolve until further notice
- Pheromosa and Genesect will be allowed until further notice

General Rules
- Battles will be best of 1
- Single Elimination Tour
- All standard tournament rules apply
- Follow all S/M Clauses
- Replays must be posted to signify your victory
- Matches will be played on [Gen 7] Pokebank OU on Showdown/SmogTours
- If a ban/unban happens or a new clause is added at any point during the tournament,
it will take effect as soon as a new round starts.
- Activity calls require a reason such as missing the scheduled time, not communicating, etc. Proof is also nice to have.

Baton Pass Clause: Limit one Baton Passer, can't pass Spe and other stats simultaneously
Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
Moody Clause: Moody is banned
Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned

Cannot Mega Evolve
Abomasnow, Aggron, Altaria, Ampharos, Audino, Banette, Beedrill, Blaziken, Camerupt, Diancie, Gallade, Gardevoir, Heracross, Houndoom, Latias, Latios, Lopunny, Manectric, Mawile, Medicham, Mewtwo X/Y, Pidgeot, Sceptile, Steelix, Swampert, Tyranitar

Can Mega Evolve
Absol, Aerodactyl, Alakazam, Blastoise, Charizard X/Y, Garchomp, Gengar, Glalie, Gyarados, Kangaskhan, Lucario, Metagross, Pinsir, Sableye, Salamence, Scizor, Sharpedo, Slowbro, Venusaur

Unavailable Hidden Abilities
Long Reach
- Decidueye Line
Intimidate - Incineroar Line
Liquid Voice - Primarina Line
Defiant - Passimian
Symbiosis - Oranguru
Telepathy - Tapu Koko, Lele, Bulu and Fini

Last edited:

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
Round 2 Options

Raichu-Alola, Ninetales-Alola, Dhelmise, Exeggutor-Alola, Kommo-o, Dodrio, Flygon, Mudsdale

Changes
Dodrio - Base Speed 100 -> 110, Learns Jump Kick and Swords Dance
Flygon - Learns Dragon Dance

Round 2 ends on 12/31/2016
~remember to post replays!~

Last edited:

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
hate to do this (especially for the second time this tour >.>) but calling activity on shogarth. For our first time he said he couldn't do it a day in advance, which was fine. His second suggested time I was there for, but he wasn't, and he still hasn't responded to my PM. I'm going away tomorrow and am not coming back until DL.

My apologies for doing this twice in a row :I also HFB don't forget to have a badged user tag everyone.

EDIT: apparently he was waiting for my PM and I feel really bad so can we get an extension? I will likely be able to get it done by saturday.
yeah no worries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)