Bullet For My Valentine - CAP Warstory by cyberzero and familyguyman

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyberzero's comment are red.
familyguyman's comments are blue.

It was a dark and late at night, and fittingly, I was looking up part time jobs on Google >_>. After applying to Party City, I decided I'd head onto the CAP server, my favorite hangout spot. After chatting it up a bit, I decided to go on the Find Tab, only to meet familyguyman on it (after a few minutes of idle waiting).

So I am hanging around CAP, looking to get myself more involved with the community and laddering casually. CAP could really use more people since battles like this really show how even one new pokemon can change the whole game. Anyways, after waiting for a while, I finally get a battle with none other than cyberzero. My team is pretty new so I am still learning it's nuances. This battle, and writing the warstory, definitely showed me a lot of details about it.

Here are the teams:

familyguyman's team:

cyberzero's team:

Story time!

familyguyman's moves will look like this.
cyberzero's moves will look like this.
other text will look like this.
Leftovers will be removed.
Nicknames will be removed.
Sandstorm/hail damage will be removed.
Scores will be shown after each KO.

Ladder Match
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
OHKO Clause
Evasion Clause
Species Clause
Strict Damage Clause
Soul Dew Clause

familyguyman sent out Heatran (lvl 100 Heatran ?).
cyberzero sent out Machamp (lvl 100 Machamp ?).
Leviathan207 has entered the room.

A Heatran lead against my Machamp. I was relatively new to using Champ, but I used to use Heatran as a lead all the time. I knew he would use Stealth Rock or Fire Blast. I didn't foresee what actually did come next.

Alright, turn 1. We've got an audience already and the stage is set. As for lead Machamps...I hate them. I know what they can do and am in no mood to let it punch me. I run a ScarfTran lead with no SR (for once) and Fire Blast won't KO the bulky 4-armed wrestler. I only have one option here and that is to...

Heatran used Explosion.
Machamp lost 100% of its health.
cyberzero's Machamp fainted.
(6-5)
familyguyman's Heatran fainted.
(5-5)
- Fainted
- Fainted

He exploded right on me! Of course, it's a quick and easy way to get rid of a tough Fighting type, and at least he couldn't get Rocks up with his Heatran. I wasn't too worried about the outcome of that matchup.

Well that's a relief. Perhaps I was a bit rash in my decision but it's game on. As for who to bring in, I go with my reliable Vaporeon who can take most attacks and does well against most Stealth Rockers (such as Fidgit) and other support pokemon.

familyguyman switched in Vaporeon (lvl 100 Vaporeon ?).
cyberzero switched in Scizor (lvl 100 Scizor ?).
Vaporeon used Protect.
Vaporeon protected itself!
Scizor used U-turn.

- 100%
- 100%

I went straight to Scizor, considering it's decently bulky and a hell of a great scouter. Now, I've used a lot of Vaporeon too, so I knew he would either Wish or Protect first turn, but I've seen a pretty decent amount of Specs varieties lately, so I wasn't sure. Time to do what Scizor did best!

Alrighty. Now comes some prediction. I assume Scizor is faster or he will switch since eating a beefy Surf wouldn't be fun. Toxic will surly cripple any wall that pops up and I can always recover with Wish later on.

Vaporeon used Toxic.
Vaporeon's attack missed!
Scizor used U-turn.
Vaporeon lost 49% of its health.
cyberzero switched in Breloom (lvl 100 Breloom ?).
Breloom was badly poisoned!

- 57%
- 100%

I wasn't really sure what he was doing there, but I think that he might've lost concentration or thought I'd be faster. Either way, a lucky turn for me. I went to Breloom because Toxic means he has no Ice Beam, meaning he can't do anything to me.

And that was the worst possible turn for Vaporeon. Not only am I faster (duh) but Toxic, which wouldn't have worked anyway, missed gloriously and I ate way more damage than I thought. Ugh. Good thing I have my 100% Breloom counter ready.

familyguyman switched in Celebi (lvl 100 Celebi).
Breloom used Spore.
Celebi fell asleep!
Breloom's Poison Heal restored health!

- 100% - Asleep
- 100%

Dammit, a Celebi. It stops Breloom cold, but at least I know that he has one now. Depending on the set, it could prove to be quite a problem down the stretch, so it's good I can get it out now.

Ah crap, he Spores. That won't last long on Celebi and now I predict Breloom will either Sub up or Spore again, predicting a switch. I am going with Fidgit, who is immune to Sleep and probably would have been a better switch in initially, I still gotta get used to CAP again.

familyguyman switched in Fidgit (lvl 100 Fidgit ?).

Fidgit - 100%
- 100%

A Fidgit is probably another obstacle for Breloom, and I don't know if it's the Encore variety. Since it's so unpredictable, it's a really good thing I have Scizor out here. A good strong U-Turn should give me time to see what he's up to.

Now that is interesting. Breloom is clearly precious to him, so much as to not risk a 1-Turn sleep. Perhaps he didn't want to lose 25% on a Sub? I'm not sure but I'm not complaining. I guess Celebi just scares him since he brought in Scizor to eat the poor salad. Fidgit matches up well too, resisting Bug and being generally bulky. I'll take this opportunity to set up Rocks and end this free switching sillyness.

Fidgit used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
Scizor used U-turn.
It's not very effective...
Fidgit lost 24% of its health.
cyberzero switched in Dragonite (lvl 100 Dragonite ?).
Pointed stones dug into Dragonite.
Dragonite lost 25% of its health.

Fidgit - 82%
- 75%

Didn't do as much as I'd hoped. He got Rocks up, and that's bad news for my lategame sweeper, Dragonite. Since I know a decent amount of his team so far, I think I'll try and get it going a little earlier than usual. Now I still have absolutely no idea what set he's running and there are many that can potentially mess up any one of my plans.

And it's a good thing I did! Those Rocks will help a lot against Dragonite and even Scizor. For my next trick I am looking at Whirlwind. Dragonite is usually of two varieties, wall breaker or Bulky DD. If he wants to Draco Meteor me, that's fine since Fidgit has done his job and is the most expendable now. Vaporeon can always switch into Scizor's BP.

Dragonite used Dragon Dance.
Dragonite's attack was raised.
Dragonite's speed was raised.
Fidgit used Whirlwind.
cyberzero switched in Bronzong (lvl 100 Bronzong).
Pointed stones dug into Bronzong.
Bronzong lost 6% of its health.

Fidgit - 88%
- 94%

Wasted turn for me, and another 25% taken off next time I switch in. This is going to be bad. At least I get my Zong out. Now to set up rocks and screens. This is starting to look really bad for me, as I should've waited a little while longer before bringing out Dragonite, but the presence of Fidgit really had me confused about what to do.

Haha! Whirlwind pays dividends. Revealing the DDite, scouting Bronzong and forcing more SR damage. Fidgit can't do much to the sturdy bell and I know he will set up Rocks of his own so I go for Celebi, trusty and full of vitamins.

familyguyman switched in Celebi (lvl 100 Celebi).
Bronzong used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!

- 100%
- 94%
I got rocks up, which is better late than never. Celebi shouldn't be able to do anything against Bronzong, and it'll let me scout what set it has. I doubt he'd send it in if it was the standard defensive set.

Ok, what to do. Scizor will definitely be making an appearance soon. My only protection is to Sub. This will also save me from potential Explosions and set me up to SubSeed.

Celebi used Substitute.
Celebi lost 25% of its health.
Celebi made a substitute!
Bronzong used Light Screen.
A barrier was formed!

- 81%
- 94%

He's either a SubSeeder or an offensive CM set, but I want to get my screens up beforehand.

Well that's not good. My team isn't overly powerful so extra dampeners are the last thing I need. I figure my best bet is to Seed since I suspect he will add Reflect to the mix and Breloom isn't switching in any time soon.

Pointed stones dug into Scizor.
Scizor lost 12% of its health.
Celebi used Leech Seed.
Scizor was seeded!
Scizor's health was sapped by leech seed!
Celebi regained health!
Celebi restored 10% of its health.

- 97%
- 75%

Scizor to the rescue! Bronzong can't touch Celebi outside of Explosion, and I'm not ready to get rid of him yet. Too bad he just took 25% on his way in.

And here's the nasty steel bug as I expected. I note the lack of Reflect and figure he's anxious to kill Celebi or has some other move. Anyways, taking 25% on the switch in can't be fun for Scizor, so let's make it worse with some roasting! Even with the Light Screen up it should hurt and my Sub makes the choice easy.

Celebi used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
Scizor lost 45% of its health.
Scizor used U-turn.
It's super effective!
The substitute took damage for Celebi!
Celebi's substitute faded!
cyberzero switched in Magnezone (lvl 100 Magnezone).
Pointed stones dug into Magnezone.
Magnezone lost 6% of its health.

- 100%
- 30%
- 100%

OUCH! I was NOT expecting HP Fire on that thing, and I was really fortuante that I had that Light Screen up. Now if he has Leech Seed, he probably isn't running Recover alongside it. I send in Magnezone to try and wear him out.

Wow, 45%? Even without Light Screen that won't OHKO, Celebi needs to hit the gym since that is not cool. Scizor shows his prowess, taking a hit, breaking my sub and bringing out the crazy magnet UFO thing which I can see is not Scarfed, how odd. I decide to commence SubSeeding since I know I can take an HP Fire/Ice and gently ease Magnezone to his grave.

Celebi used Leech Seed.
Magnezone was seeded!
Magnezone used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
Celebi lost 44% of its health.
Magnezone's health was sapped by leech seed!
Magnezone lost 12% of its health.
Celebi regained health!
- 72%
- 87%

To be honest, I didn't really remember if I had a ScarfZone or a SubZone on this team as I use them both, but it turned out that it was a SubZone. I assume that familyguyman will be trying to outstall me by subbing, so here we go!

I know I got him but that's some pretty hefty damage. Oh well, let's kill this magnet.

Celebi used Substitute.
It's super effective!
Celebi regained health!

- 63%
- 81%

Celebi used Substitute.
It's super effective!
Celebi regained health!

- 54%
- 75%

Dracoyoshi8 has entered the room.
Celebi used Substitute.
It's super effective!
Celebi regained health!

- 45%
- 69%

Celebi used Substitute.
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Magnezone's light screen wore off!
Celebi regained health!

- 37%
- 63%
So that took a while. I got his Light Screen down but my big HP number really hurt the percentage healing causing me to be pretty low on HP myself. I figure HP fire should do some good damage, so let's hit it up.

Celebi used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
Magnezone lost 40% of its health.
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Celebi lost 37% of its health.
familyguyman's Celebi fainted.
(4-5)

- Fainted
- 29%

Well I'm glad that's over. With Celebi gone, that's one less problem that my Dragonite has to face later on, and definitely one less for Breloom. He still has two Pokemon hidden though. Good thing we might find one now...

A useless crit but that was pretty bad. Celebi is just sadly weak, totally unacceptable. Now I am down by 1 but Magnezone is pretty much dead to anything faster. I'll bring in Latias to finish him or smack around what ever else comes in.

familyguyman switched in Latias (lvl 100 Latias ?).
Pointed stones dug into Latias.
Latias lost 12% of its health.
locopoke has entered the room.
Latias used Surf.
Bronzong lost 32% of its health.
Latias lost 10% of its health.

- 78%
- 56%

Latias, huh? This might be a problem. With LO, it can get basically all of my team unless I can find the room for Dragonite to get a Dance in. Zong can hopefully set up screens so that Dragonite will have an easier job.

Latias flexes her muscle with her LO'd Surf doing decent damage. I suspect he will set up his screens again and Explode, or try to anyway. I'll use this time to let Vaporeon heal up.

Dracoyoshi8 has left the room.
familyguyman switched in Vaporeon (lvl 100 Vaporeon ?).
Pointed stones dug into Vaporeon.
Vaporeon lost 12% of its health.
Bronzong used Light Screen.
A barrier was formed!

- 51%
- 56%

Going as planned.

Going as planned.

Vaporeon used Wish.
Vaporeon made a wish!
Bronzong used Reflect.
A barrier was formed!

- 57%
- 56%

Now he will probably protect, as I've set everything I could up and then it seems as though I'll explode. But I've got a different idea planned...

Now, Protect can be a double edge sword. It definitely gives Wish and Toxic some synergy but it's obvious and can be a waste of time and preyed upon. I am still trying to play safe, perhaps underestimating my opponent a bit.

Vaporeon used Protect.
Bronzong used Stealth Rock.
But it failed!
The wish came true!
Vaporeon restored 43% of its health.

- 100%
- 56%

Perfect. It seems as though I made a really stupid move, and now I can Explode freely. Protect never ends up working on the second turn anyway, and if he switches, that goes bye-bye too.

Originally I thought this was a mistake but the joke was on me. Cyberzero wasted my Protect and put me in a pickle. Can I survive, use Wish and bandage myself up? Will Protect come through and keep me safe? I don't know if I can live and being at 100% seems better than ~50% so I go for the gamble.

Vaporeon used Protect.
But it failed!
Bronzong used Explosion.
Vaporeon lost 83% of its health.
cyberzero's Bronzong fainted.
(4-4)

- 17%
- 0%

AGH I thought I could kill there. Now Vaporeon was at low health, ready for me to pick it off. Who knew I was about to make two mistakes in one turn?

And lose. Turns out I did survive, and now it's interesting. Dragonite can kill me right now, but then will be open to Latias. He could set up or Roost now but let me heal/Toxic. I figure Vappy being sac'd isn't that bad for a worst case so I go for the Toxic incase he chooses otherwise.

cyberzero switched in Dragonite (lvl 100 Dragonite ?).
Pointed stones dug into Dragonite.
Dragonite lost 25% of its health.
Dragonite used Roost.
Dragonite restored 50% of its health.
Vaporeon used Toxic.
Vaporeon's attack missed!

- 23%
- 100%

Mistake #1: I should have gone straight to Breloom, considering Celebi was gone now. Instead, I foolishly go to Dragonite, hoping once again to get a sweep going on. I got lucky there with Toxic missing. I Roosted, as people who know me know that I like my bulky people to stay alive as long as possible.

Mistake #2: I should have Dragon Danced or killed off Vaporeon right then and there. Now I'm probably screwed, and I should have gone to Breloom right then and there, but not thinking, I thought that if Dragonite goes down, I'll take Vaporeon with me.

Ha. I predicted well but Toxic bones me again. Still, I am in the same position as last time but can't revenge kill nearly as well. I feel I could use some HP since Vappy can take most hits, so I go for the Wish figuring Dragonite will DD now that he's healthy.

Vaporeon used Wish.
Vaporeon made a wish!

- 29%
-
100%

Hopefully DD will provide enough power to kill Vappy even after a wish. Predicting a Protect, I'll continue to DD so that I don't waste a turn.

Ok, now last time I got cautious and screwed for being obvious with Protect so I won't make that mistake again. Go Toxic! Make him suffer :)

Vaporeon used Toxic.
Dragonite was badly poisoned!
The wish came true!
Vaporeon restored 50% of its health.
Dragonite is hurt by poison!
Dragonite lost 6% of its health.
- 85%
- 94% (Toxic Poison)

What?!?! Toxic? This is NOT good. Now I have to get rid of as much as I can before Dragonite goes down.

Beautiful. Got healthy and crippled Dragonite. He's getting scary powerful though, but good thing I have Protect! Lefties HP will be crucial to have.

Vaporeon used Protect.
Dragonite used Dragon Claw.
Dragonite's light screen wore off!
Dragonite lost 12% of its health.

- 91%
- 82%

Oh great, NOW he Protects. Toxic damage is slowly building and I need to do something to get rid of that thing fast. It still doesn't occur to me that Breloom could solve all of my problems REALLY quickly, here.

As a bonus, I've stalled out his screens. Seeing as I could have taken an Explosion before, I learn from this I Wish, predicting me surviving his attack then healing most of it back in order to pseuo-stall him and let Toxic finish him off.

Vaporeon lost 83% of its health.
Dragonite lost 10% of its health.
Vaporeon used Wish.
Vaporeon made a wish!
Dragonite's reflect wore off!
Dragonite lost 18% of its health.
- 14%
- 54%

It doesn't kill him. I forgot that Vaporeon can be one bulky mofo from the physical side too because of his gargantuan HP. Toxic is starting to worry me...

I have to play it safe here since the Wish HP will be needed to have a shot at stalling him out. Seems I get screwed when ever I play it safe...

Vaporeon used Protect.
Dragonite used Roost.
Dragonite restored 46% of its health.
The wish came true!
Vaporeon restored 50% of its health.
Dragonite lost 24% of its health.

- 78%
- 76%

Now I know for sure he's going to protect, so I use the otherwise wasted turn to prolong my downfall a little.

So Dragonite gets some HP back but Toxic damage is really piling up. I doubt I can survive this one uness he rolls min damage or something. I'm not counting on Protect this time, but if I had it, the Lefties HP would have been excellent.

Vaporeon lost 78% of its health.
familyguyman's Vaporeon fainted.
(3-4)
Dragonite lost 30% of its health.

- Fainted
- 36%

Now that that is gone, I can take care of Latias or Fidgit in whatever time is left for my poor bulky Dragon. It's pretty straightforward for me now, just get rid of as I can.

This is the TSN turning point. I have Latias, Metagross and Fidgit, he has a dying Dragonite, near-dead Magnezone, badly hurt Scizor and super healthy Breloom. Breloom scares me the most since he out speeds Metagross and should we match up against each other, I lost the game, most likely. I am unsure if Latias can OHKO, so again the Spore could be lethal. Either way I need to keep Fidgit alive.

Now, between Metagross and Latias, I need one to end this game. Latias can take out everything but will need to survive a Scizor BP for me to win. Metagross needs Agility to do so and I might just end up asleep and screwed. Add in his inaccurate attacks and feel he is more expendable. Who knows, maybe Dragonite doesn't have EQ? Maybe drMetagross can survive if he does (lol)?

familyguyman switched in Metagross (lvl 100 Metagross).
Pointed stones dug into Metagross.
Metagross lost 6% of its health.

- 94%
- 36%

Dragonite used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Metagross lost 94% of its health.
familyguyman's Metagross fainted.
(2-4)
Dragonite lost 26% of its health.
cyberzero's Dragonite fainted.
(2-3)

- Fainted
- Fainted

He reveals his Metagross, which I'm glad is out now. I can get rid of it with an Earthquake, but if he switches to Latias now, I've just wasted a turn, but I can't kill Metagross with Dragon Claw. I'll just hope FGM overlooks that he can be spared here.

Ok, I feel Breloom coming out and now's my chance to kill it with Fidgit. Go Fidgit! Crush those who oppose your many arms!

familyguyman switched in Fidgit (lvl 100 Fidgit ?).

Pointed stones dug into Fidgit.
Fidgit lost 6% of its health.

Fidgit - 88%
- 28%

Scizor comes back for some more scouting and hopefully doing some damage. I know I don't have much left in the tank, but I'm going to do as much as I can before it's over. Desperation is truly a horrible feeling.

Or claws. Scizor is on the ropes here, but I can't risk Shadow Ball not KOing, having him rampage me with BP and not KOing Breloom with Latias only to lose. I go with Whirlwind that will hopefully drag out Breloom.

Scizor used U-turn.
Fidgit lost 26% of its health.
Fidgit used Whirlwind.
cyberzero switched in Breloom (lvl 100 Breloom ?).
Pointed stones dug into Breloom.
Breloom lost 6% of its health.
Breloom restored 6% of its health.
Fidgit - 62%
- 28%
- 23%
- 100%

It's that damn Fidgit vs Breloom scenario again. Now it doesn't really matter if he has Encore or not because he can't stand up to Breloom's recovery here. I'll Seed Bomb and see what happens.

Now that is interesting. U-Turn wasn't exactly what I expected but it just means more SR damage for his team. Now I got Breloom out and I am ready to at least cripple him, if not kill him. I need to minimize Latias' attacks here so I can survive a BP.

Fidgit used Shadow Ball.
Breloom lost 34% of its health.
Breloom used Seed Bomb.
Fidgit lost 34% of its health.
Breloom restored 13% of its health.

Fidgit - 34%
- 79%

Good, we break even, but I recover more due to Poison Heal. Fidgit should be gone soon.

Trading blows with Breloom isn't fun when he can heal so much and of course he has Seed Bomb to go with Spore and Substitute, I wonder what his last move is, as this is not standard. Fidgit can die now but the more damage I can do, the better.

Fidgit used Shadow Ball.
Breloom used Substitute.
Breloom lost 25% of its health.
Breloom made a substitute!

Fidgit - 40%
- 33%

I don't know what I was thinking there. It seems I've been making a lot of stupid mistakes this battle. If he decided to Whirlwind now, I'd be done for sure.

Fidgit used Shadow Ball.
The substitute took damage for Breloom!
Breloom's substitute faded!
Breloom used Seed Bomb.
Fidgit lost 39% of its health.

Fidgit - 8%
- 46%

Fidgit used Shadow Ball.
Breloom used Seed Bomb.
A critical hit!
Fidgit lost 8% of its health.
familyguyman's Fidgit fainted.
(1-3)

Fidgit - Fainted
- 23%

More crits for extra KO-age. Now it's time for me to rampage with Latias and pray I can survive a snipe to the head from the Red Monster that is Scizor.

familyguyman switched in Latias (lvl 100 Latias ?).
Pointed stones dug into Latias.
Latias lost 12% of its health.
Latias used Dragon Pulse.
Breloom lost 23% of its health.
cyberzero's Breloom fainted.
(1-2)

- 56%
- Fainted

Knowing that it has Life Orb, I sacrifice Breloom here. I need to get it into as little HP as possible so Bullet Punch will OHKO. Of course, I wasn't thinking straight and thought that sacrificing Magnezone as well would lower her HP even more. Critical mistake I made there, as FGM had different plans.

I gotta Recover here or else I lose. I assume he's running the standard set which doesn't have Explosion IIRC so all I will take is an HP Ice/Fire or Thunderbolt which won't do much.

Latias used Recover.
Latias restored 44% of its health.
Magnezone used Thunderbolt.
Latias lost 24% of its health.

- 76%
- 23%

RECOVER! This is really, really bad for me. If I got a lucky para here, then I could ensure a victory with STAB U-Turn, but I'm not so sure that Latias is in KO range anymore...

Latias used Surf.
Magnezone lost 23% of its health.
cyberzero's Magnezone fainted.
(1-1)

- 66%
- Fainted

Latias drops 10% due to LO, and that is all that I care about at this point. Magnezone was as good as dead. I just hope it's enough as I bring out what has long been one of the coolest Pokemon ever...

66%, this is it. I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst, this is going to be tight.

I've got 5% left, but that is just enough to leave a legacy. I can't jump the gun and say that I've got it in the bag here, but hopefully the bullet will do just enough.

Scizor used Bullet Punch.
Latias lost 65% of its health.
Latias used Surf.
Scizor lost 6% of its health.
cyberzero's Scizor fainted.

- 1%
- Fainted

(1-0)
familyguyman wins!
familyguyman: woo
cyberzero: gg
cyberzero: ahhhh
familyguyman: gg
locopoke has left the room.
cyberzero: lol
cyberzero: warstory worthy
cyberzero: wait, how much HP do you have left?
cyberzero: and who should do the main post?
familyguyman: I have 6 HP
familyguyman: just under 2%
cyberzero: oh
cyberzero: alright

Pros:
- Fidgit for doing what it does best, supporting in every way
- Latias for just hanging on
- Scizor for showing why it's #1 in OU
- Familyguyman for a great match
- Celebi and Vaporeon, for stalling out Magnezone and Dragonite

Cons:
- Breloom didn't get much action
- Dragonite came out too early
- Metagross died quickly
- Scizor could've ensured a KO on Latias, should've been sent in earlier

Well guys, comment! This was both of our first full-fledged warstories, so we hope you like it!

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
And it's a good thing I did! Those Rocks will help a lot against Dragonite and even Scizor. For my next trick I am looking at Whirlwind. Dragonite is usually of two varieties, wall breaker or Bulky DD. If he wants to Draco Meteor me, that's fine since Fidgit has done his job and is the most expendable now. Vaporeon can always switch into Scizor's BP.

Fidgit used Whirlwind.

Fidgit - 88%
- 94%

Wasted turn for me, and another 25% taken off next time I switch in. This is going to be bad. At least I get my Zong out. Now to set up rocks and screens. This is starting to look really bad for me, as I should've waited a little while longer before bringing out Dragonite, but the presence of Fidgit really had me confused about what to do.

Besides that though I liked, good match. Always like the duel commentary

Besides that though I liked, good match. Always like the duel commentary
Thanks for pointing that out, that was my mistake. I didn't copy/paste that part correctly, thanks for pointing that out!
Not bad, I don't know why he exploded first turn though.
Well it looks like nothing on his team except for Fidgit could really take DynamicPunch/Payback well, and since he didn't need his Heatran for Rocks, I think it was a pretty good move he made there. Fidgit needed to be saved for the support that it gave.

Wow, the formatting turned out great!

As for that double comment, I think I sent a copy to cyberzero with that fixed but we had a few flying around so I could see it getting mixed up. I found the comment in the sent messages.

Anyways, thanks again for the great battle and for formatting this so well!

EDIT: Found it! If it could be edited in the second repetition, that'd be sweet.

"Haha! Whirlwind pays dividends. Revealing the DDite, scouting Bronzong and forcing more SR damage. Fidgit can't do much to the sturdy bell and I know he will set up Rocks of his own so I go for Celebi, trusty and full of vitamins."

Nice Warstory. Although there are some mistakes (I would have never let Celebi in against 'Zone, for example), the battle turned out interesting. I loved the opening move from FGM^^

Just a minor nitpick: when Latias died, her sprite turned into a Machamp O_O

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol, Latias never died....

anyway, a nice warstory, though there were a few mistakes on both sides. Nice not to see any real stall too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)