Bummer's Art Shack

That comic was both hilarious and deeply sad. Man you are a genius. I didn't know I could feel emotions like that.

Super art as always. I have nothing but good words for you Bummer. You do such awesome work, and you're extending your presence across more and more of the site. Can't wait to see what else your time at Smogon brings. Great User.

When I saw the comic I was under the impression that there was no way Cryogonal could learn Attract. I stand corrected, which makes the whole comic twice as amazing as before, solid work as always Bummer.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That comic was both hilarious and deeply sad. Man you are a genius. I didn't know I could feel emotions like that.
I'd say mission accomplished, then. And thanks to the rest of you, I get relieved when a strip I put effort in was worth the investment.

also I drew a Magmar

Edit: 200 luvdiscs?????? That's ridiculous.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
lol Water-type Magmar = dead Magmar :O

EDIT: wtf where's my birkal slakoth professor?!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Issue 23 of The Smog is released!

Some of them were done early, others were done on a shorter notice.

Pocket

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
love love love your artwork, especially for Featured OU RMT, Pokemon Evolution, and OF COURSE QC Corner ;D

Thank you, Bummer!

I think one day you should write tutorials - lots of 'em :) (please)

Seriously your new stuff is amazing, the lighting for the Mantyke pic is awesome.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
WIP of my next strip(s).

Had to copy several lineart layers to speed things up. I feel dirty.

also made a little something for the guys over at Smogon Doubles. It looks like a fun meta!

Oh man that doubles logo is just so beautiful, and the strip is hilarious as always.
I think maybe one thing to fix would be in the bottom left panel, where his left arm looks like it is held a little too low. His upper arm does extend as low as in other panels, but I think when you're pushing your hands together like in his pose you don't hold your upper arm against your side, so it goes out a bit and a little higher.
It just looked a little unnatural to me and I think that's why.
Great as always bums n_n

Pocket

That logo is cute and manly at the same time - an epic logo for an epic metagame. Thank you, Bummer, you always never fail to impress!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)