1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

buttons to se your own posts

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Odairu, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odairu

Odairu

Hello everybody, I'm new at the forum and I have already seen something we can make better.
    A button there you can see your one post and and see if anyone have posted there since were logged in the last time.
    Many forums have it and I think Smogon should have it too. Or what do you guys think?
  2. Pwnemon

Pwnemon Switching is a metagame trend
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Doubles Co-Lead

you can already do this - it takes a bit of time, but you can go to your user profile, click the "statistics" tab, and look at "see all threads started by odairu." Then see if it has new posts - the thread title will be bold if it does. Likewise, you can see all posts you made and see if there were new posts after that one
  3. Odairu

Odairu

Ok, thanks ;)
  4. Arcticblast

Arcticblast (im)patiently waiting for SPL
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner

You can also subscribe to any thread on the site, allowing you to see if it has new posts by looking at your User CP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)