Buxbunny's Trading Empire (Legit #JirachiHype inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, you need to include the TID for everything. Secondly, these are hacked:

Please remove them.
Thank you for letting me know. I have long list so TID will be updated shortly and one's mentioned will be removed

Plus your shiny Zoroark in moon ball and frillish in moon ball
Frillish was already removed i'll also remove the Zoroark. Thanks for letting me know.

So many trades in different places i forget to scrutinize these carefully

on a better note:

hey mate im interested in your shiny sylveon and shiny tyrantrum,i have to offer a shiny 31\30\31\30\31\30 hp fire alakazam and a shiny 6v cofagrigus, let me know if youre interested :)
Yes i can do this.
Interested in shiny swellow (:
I have to offer shiny adamant rhydon in a heavy ball with four egg moves, 4ivs missing sp.attack and speed, but speed has 30 ivs, ev trained in attack and hp
Interested in 5/6Ivs ones so let me know if you get any of those

Last edited:
Hi, i haven't seen you online lately, I was shocked when I found out zoroark, delcatty and frillish were hacked :S, i got a bouffalant, a electivire, a rapidash, a empoleon, a mime jr, and ekans, a hoppip, a carvanham, a Elgyem, caterpie, weezing, togekiss, rotom-heat, bold slowbro, espeon, i checked for them in all the hacked list and they're ok, so get online soon! or contact me :P

Hi, i haven't seen you online lately, I was shocked when I found out zoroark, delcatty and frillish were hacked :S, i got a bouffalant, a electivire, a rapidash, a empoleon, a mime jr, and ekans, a hoppip, a carvanham, a Elgyem, caterpie, weezing, togekiss, rotom-heat, bold slowbro, espeon, i checked for them in all the hacked list and they're ok, so get online soon! or contact me :P
Hey Tepescuinppe.
Yeah it sucks be scammed but should seen from the balls lol
Nice find i should be oline shortly just fixing the thread

Hi! In response to your CMT, I'm interested in these:

Sylveon
Cute Charm
Modest| 31/x/31/31/31/31 | ♂
Reflect, Moon blast, Calm Mind, Baton pass
OT: Jeffery

Vulpix HP Ice
Drought
Timid | 31/x/30/31/31/31 | ♀
Extrasensory, Heat Wave, Disable, Power Swap
OT:Dylain

Ferroseed
Iron barbs
Relaxed | 31/31/31/x/31/x| ♂
Ot: Melf

Dunsparce
Serene Grace
Careful | 31/31/31/x/31/31 |
Ot: Obscure

Keldeo
Justified
Timid| 31/31/31/31/31/31 |
Secret Sword, Scald, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind
OT: Win2013

Guess who got a shiny kb Liligant hp fire, you are right! ME! :P hahahaha, I also got CRANIDOS, so its like you got it too, ill trade it to you later with other pokemons I got, including snubull and lickitung

Last edited:
What egg moves does this shiny skarmory (Heavy ball) have? Does it have these? (Brave Bird, Stealth Rock, and Whirlwind) If yes, can you CMT for it, please?
(Heavy ball)
Skarmory
Sturdy
Impish | 31/31/31/x/31/31 |
Ot: Fahadus|43347

What egg moves does this shiny skarmory (Heavy ball) have? Does it have these? (Brave Bird, Stealth Rock, and Whirlwind) If yes, can you CMT for it, please?
(Heavy ball)
Skarmory
Sturdy
Impish | 31/31/31/x/31/31 |
Ot: Fahadus|43347
Yes it has all 3 but all pokemon i'd want to trade it for are non redis.

Chespin
Bullet proof
Impish | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | ♂
Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
OT: Josepe

How is this monster hacked? It's a Kalos Bred Shiny.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

Chespin
Bullet proof
Impish | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | ♂
Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
OT: Josepe

How is this monster hacked? It's a Kalos Bred Shiny.
It's possible for Kalos born shinies to be hacked, as with Powersaves people can "force shiny" them which essentially changes the ID/SID of the Pokemon to match their SV.

At any rate, it's pretty safe to assume that Chespin is legit, because it was most likely hatched in the Instacheck days before Powersaves [the hatch date, and the fact it was on a bunch of trade threads before Powersaves].

Last edited:
It's possible for Kalos born shinies to be hacked, as with Powersaves people can "force shiny" them which essentially changes the ID/SID of the Pokemon to match their SV.

At any rate, it's pretty safe to assume that Chespin is legit, because it was most likely hatched in the Instacheck days before Powersaves [the hatch date, and the fact it was on a bunch of trade threads before Powersaves].
It's on the pokemonshowdown wifi hacked list as a shinified pokemon. >_< i no longer have it but check hacked list to see what new id is

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
It's on the pokemonshowdown wifi hacked list as a shinified pokemon. >_< i no longer have it but check hacked list to see what new id is
Wow, sorry about that. Why someone would force shiny a Pokemon that is already shiny is beyond me (I ain't no expert on powersaves, but I'm guessing it would just change the ID to another possibility for the eggs TSV).
Looking around on a bunch of trade threads, 04050 seems to be the original ID

Wow, sorry about that. Why someone would force shiny a Pokemon that is already shiny is beyond me (I ain't no expert on powersaves, but I'm guessing it would just change the ID to another possibility for the eggs TSV).
Looking around on a bunch of trade threads, 04050 seems to be the original ID
yeah can't seem to find it but probably a different ot eith different ID was the one shinified if i still had it be easier to check but nvm i'll take it off stop confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)