Buxbunny's Trading Empire (Legit #JirachiHype inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! You've got quite a collection. I have the following shiny competitive Pokemon: Google Doc List

I'm interested in these shiny Pokemon:
Rotom timid
Rotom modest HP Ice
Chimchar naive HP Ice
Mareep modest (if it knows Agility)
Dunsparce careful (if it knows Secret Power, Headbutt, and Bite)
Haxorus jolly (if pokeball is luxury/dusk)
Corsola relaxed (if pokeball is dive)
Jellicent calm (if pokeball is dive/dusk)

If you think some trades can be arranged, I'll be happy to hear from you. I can clone myself which should make things more convenient as well.

Hey man, just saw you can do cloning services. Would you be able to do it this weekend? I need the original+3 copies, and you can keep one as payment. I need it done with 2 pokemons in my thread (and you dont have any of them listed on you thread)

Hi there! You've got quite a collection. I have the following shiny competitive Pokemon: Google Doc List

Rotom timid
Rotom modest HP Ice
Chimchar naive HP Ice

If you think some trades can be arranged, I'll be happy to hear from you. I can clone myself which should make things more convenient as well.
I'm on my way to bed but in the morning i'm sure we can come to some arrangement and i will tell you exactly what balls and moves are available
Hey man, just saw you can do cloning services. Would you be able to do it this weekend? I need the original+3 copies, and you can keep one as payment. I need it done with 2 pokemons in my thread (and you dont have any of them listed on you thread)
Yes i am available for cloning

hi. so i read your post and it says your looking for competitve shinies. i have a shiny physically defensive battle ready garchomp with stealth rocks, 5 ivs shiny of course but with sand veil. if your willing to trade for it let me know. from my gen 5 blk 2

I'm on my way to bed but in the morning i'm sure we can come to some arrangement and i will tell you exactly what balls and moves are available

Yes i am available for cloning
I'll be online for the rest of the day. Just PM me whenever you can

Rotom timid
Rotom modest HP Ice
Chimchar naive HP Ice

i can do:
Rotom timid
Rotom modest HP Ice
Dunsparce careful (Ancient Power, Headbutt, Bite)
the rest are not in pokeballs requested.

hi. so i read your post and it says your looking for competitve shinies. i have a shiny physically defensive battle ready garchomp with stealth rocks, 5 ivs shiny of course but with sand veil. if your willing to trade for it let me know. from my gen 5 blk 2
I will clone past gens but i'm not really trading for them with few exceptions.

Sorry not on yesterday but available now

i can do:
Rotom timid
Rotom modest HP Ice
Dunsparce careful (Ancient Power, Headbutt, Bite)
the rest are not in pokeballs requested.

I will clone past gens but i'm not really trading for them with few exceptions.

Sorry not on yesterday but available now
Sorry man, just saw it now. PM me whenever you're online. I have a few pokemons I'd like to clone....

Ok that's still a fair few fancy mons. I suppose your chimchar is too precious to escape your grasp? Anyway, tell me which, if any, pokemon you would like from me and I should be available to trade in a few hours (busy with school prep today).

Ok that's still a fair few fancy mons. I suppose your chimchar is too precious to escape your grasp? Anyway, tell me which, if any, pokemon you would like from me and I should be available to trade in a few hours (busy with school prep today).
yes i just want to hold on to my chimchar abit longer but i am interested in your nidoran and sneasel.

yes i just want to hold on to my chimchar abit longer but i am interested in your nidoran and sneasel.
That's understandable. Let me know if you decide to trade it in the future. I have two nidorans (timid and modest) and a sneasel and weavile. Tell me which ones in particular you'd like and I can get those ready for your timid rotom and dunsparce.

That's understandable. Let me know if you decide to trade it in the future. I have two nidorans (timid and modest) and a sneasel and weavile. Tell me which ones in particular you'd like and I can get those ready for your timid rotom and dunsparce.
i'll go with timid and sneasel and a beldum if you still want other rotom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)