[BW] 6 Samurai

ライジングサンの戦士

A Zeshin Production..

Hello to all users of Smogon, are Zeshin and am new here.
I'm 19 years old and I come from Italy.
This is my first RMT here, and I apologize for my bad English ^ ^

チーム​

詳細に​

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Classic BandTar.
Crunch and Pursuit Stabbate, mainly for Latwins but not only ...
Superpower for other Tyranitar and to take into Predict Terrakion. Stone Edge for Ninetales, Volcarona and in part to counter Landorus.
Undecided whether to make this change: Fire Punch> St.Edge

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SpA, -Atk)
- Rock Polish
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

The genius of the Earth. Brutal, incredibly strong! I often that after a substitute forfeittano me, given the high power in the Sand.
Focus Blast> Stone Edge for obvious reasons, do more 'harm his counter for excellence: Rotom-W. Earth Power is the best! OHKOa much stuff and 2 of which have sub OHKOa Sub. Monstrous!

Gothitelle@ Choice Scarf
Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Energy Ball

Well, I need to Gothitelle trappare people like Scizor, Gastrodon but also other Pokemon that can annoy the synergy of the team.
Psyshock> Psychic obvious, HPFire> HpIce for Scizor, Ferrothorn and Magnezone of all .. Energy Ball for Rotom-w and Gastrodon. Thanks to a lot of speed in excess Scarf Pokémon.

Celebi @Occa Berry
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SAtk / 216 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power
- U-turn

Classic Celebi lead, I need to place the Stealth Rock and U-rotations, Earth Power to take predict Heatran, Ninetales.
Giga Drain is a must to create trouble inside the opponent team.

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
This is a fundamental part of my team, like most of my team has this machine on their team. It has a nice bulkyness! HPIce to Landorus. Volt Switch obvious! and the rest is all normal

Keldeo-R @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid nature (+Spe, -Atk)
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Icy Wind
And finally .. Keldeo.
Expert Belt, to more 'damage.
Icy Wind> HP Ice for additional effects that make me very comfortable! Surf powa STAB, is Strong! ^^. The rest is obvious!

見納め

Z.​

I'd suggest taking a look at the Forum rules for RMTs or simply adding more to the descriptions underneath each Pokemon detailing their role on the team. Otherwise, it'll be locked by a Moderator. I'd suggest doing this immediately.

Hi, there

Nice team, starting with Tyranitar suggest this spread evs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Spd. The 100 evs in speed are used to kill Skarmory incoming with the support of Stealth Rock, Stone Edge using twice on Landorus do not quite understand the reason for the Naive nature, because you only use special moves you could use a Timid nature, so take even less damage from special moves, though usually I prefer a set with Modest nature for Rock Polish Landorus-i as it is very powerful against the sunny day team, since it is able to outrun Venusaur also under the sun, the boost Rock Polish also allows you to overcome certain Pokemon like Jirachi Scarfer, Keldeo and Terrakion for example, and would be very few things that can shut down the Rock Polisher, excluding priority.

The moveset Celebi do not really like, would be more helpful specially defensive with Giga Drain / Psychic - Stealth Rock - Recover - U-Turn and spread this evs: 252 HP / 236 SDef / 20 Spd and Leftovers. I see it as more useful because it may help against various Landorus-i Rock Polisher against whom you have nothing to defend practically considering that Rotom-W has investments in defense and in no special defense, After a few more residual damage Stealth Rock set up with Focus Blast sends KO and Earth Power and Hidden Power Ice, take out the rest of the team, while investments in Celebi special defense would not have nothing to fear as well incase the Hidden Power Ice Landorus and safely recovers HP by using Recover.
At the end of Earth Power Celebi was not so necessary, as Heatran can kill in many ways: Superpower of Tyranitar, Earth Power of Landorus, Rotom-W and Keldeo, Ninetales can beat him just using the Pursuit Tyranitar or Earth Power of Landorus.

The last thing in my opinion it is better to Hidden Power Ice Icy Wind of Keldeo, I understand the effect that decreases the speed of the opponent, this would be only useful against Sunny Day in which you use Icy Wind on entry of Venusaur and decreases speed, but if the effect is not activated, there is no point, in other cases, the decrease in speed do not see it as important, Keldeo with Choice Scarf is already very fast to overcome most of the Pokemon you use most. But this is a personal opinion, if you want you can also take Icy Wind.
Good luck, with your team!

I'd suggest taking a look at the Forum rules for RMTs or simply adding more to the descriptions underneath each Pokemon detailing their role on the team. Otherwise, it'll be locked by a Moderator. I'd suggest doing this immediately.
Oh, really sorry CedOmega and Smogon Staff.

Hi, there

Nice team, starting with Tyranitar suggest this spread evs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Spd. The 100 evs in speed are used to kill Skarmory incoming with the support of Stealth Rock, Stone Edge using twice on Landorus do not quite understand the reason for the Naive nature, because you only use special moves you could use a Timid nature, so take even less damage from special moves, though usually I prefer a set with Modest nature for Rock Polish Landorus-i as it is very powerful against the sunny day team, since it is able to outrun Venusaur also under the sun, the boost Rock Polish also allows you to overcome certain Pokemon like Jirachi Scarfer, Keldeo and Terrakion for example, and would be very few things that can shut down the Rock Polisher, excluding priority.

The moveset Celebi do not really like, would be more helpful specially defensive with Giga Drain / Psychic - Stealth Rock - Recover - U-Turn and spread this evs: 252 HP / 236 SDef / 20 Spd and Leftovers. I see it as more useful because it may help against various Landorus-i Rock Polisher against whom you have nothing to defend practically considering that Rotom-W has investments in defense and in no special defense, After a few more residual damage Stealth Rock set up with Focus Blast sends KO and Earth Power and Hidden Power Ice, take out the rest of the team, while investments in Celebi special defense would not have nothing to fear as well incase the Hidden Power Ice Landorus and safely recovers HP by using Recover.
At the end of Earth Power Celebi was not so necessary, as Heatran can kill in many ways: Superpower of Tyranitar, Earth Power of Landorus, Rotom-W and Keldeo, Ninetales can beat him just using the Pursuit Tyranitar or Earth Power of Landorus.

The last thing in my opinion it is better to Hidden Power Ice Icy Wind of Keldeo, I understand the effect that decreases the speed of the opponent, this would be only useful against Sunny Day in which you use Icy Wind on entry of Venusaur and decreases speed, but if the effect is not activated, there is no point, in other cases, the decrease in speed do not see it as important, Keldeo with Choice Scarf is already very fast to overcome most of the Pokemon you use most. But this is a personal opinion, if you want you can also take Icy Wind.
Good luck, with your team!

Thank you for the beautiful Rate, Mr. Green, I have made ​​all the changes that you suggested me and I'm really good.
I gave a Timid nature Tyranitar and I am much better than the Naive nature.
A Celebi what do you say? is good ... Occa Berry?

A Celebi what do you say? is good ... Occa Berry?
More than anything else is that the recovery of 6% ​​of leftovers every turn compensates the damage of the sandstorm, and evs defensive help against Rock Polish Landorus after a Rock Polish would embarrass the team.
I find it more useful, I repeat the Leftovers recovery of the Occa Berry that helps you move once against a Fire (which is still under enormous damage especially if Sun does not kill you close enough and being without a Rapid Spinner Celebi remain a few entries) , which can be there to encash Rotom-W.

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey!

Nothing likes taking rain STAB attacks. Your Celebi spread is too weak to actually take an abundance of Pumps, while your completely weak to Dragon STABs. +2 Dragonite would really screw you over -- especially since it sets up all over Celebi and Wash.

I would suggest that you change Celebi to a more defensive set, but with a few kicks of my own. I would use NP Baton Pass Celeib, as it can easily make this team incredibly threatening. By reverting to a bulkier set, you would have a better answer to rain teams. By replacing Rotom-W for SR Jirachi, you have a Pokemon that can now set up SR and check steel types. Such an offensive team doesn't really need a Physically Defensive Rotom-W anyway.

Use Hidden Power [Ice] over Icy Wind on Keldeo since its base power is higher. Use the Standard, On-Site CB Tyranitar since it certainly needs speed (but I can't remember the spread >_>). Check smogondex.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Nature: Calm
EVs: (remained in HP) / 252 SDef / (hit 265 speed)
- Nasty Plot
- Baton Pass
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Recover

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 42 Hp / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Wish
- Iron Head
- Body Slam

Be careful vs. sun, as you need to win the weather war or else Venu can easily sweep (although 100% Goth should check it ^-^). Speaking of Goth; doesn't it get Grass Knot (which does more to TTar)?

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Your Tyranitar should have enough speed to AT LEAST oustpeed Skarmory so you can continuously stone edge it and 2hko it before it can roost. You don't want stone edge to be resisted when it loses its flying type. Therefore a spread of 176 HP / 252 ATK / 80 Spd is recommended. You can also make it a little less bulkier and try to outspeed speed creepers that want to outspeed heatran like Scizor with a spread of
112 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spd.

Additionally, I would give your Landorus a spread of 64 HP / 252 Atk / 192 Spd to give it a bit more bulk and give it just enough speed to where it matters. At + 2 with that spread it outspeeds everything relevant and you have a bit more bulk to take CB BP's from Scizor after some residual damage or something and retaliate with an Earth power.

Lastly, I would replace Celebi with a Heatran. Your last three pokemon are extremely vulnerable to sun and can be easily set up on by opposing volcarona or venusaur, which could lead to a quick loss. Heatran on the other hand can force them out and they definitely won't be coming in unless they have ground coverage (in which case it will be obvious that they do). With heatran you lose out on the momentum of U-turn and switching into water attacks (from rain teams), but without recover, Celebi was going to be worn down regardless. Keldeo and Rotom-W help with the rain matchup and you can trap Tenta's who want to spin on Heatran with Gothitelle.

Heatran (F) @ Shed Shell
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 244 SDef / 12 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Roar
- Earth Power

alternatively you can put toxic somewhere for last poke volcarona or something.

Hope I helped and good luck.

Thank you so much to everyone for the good rate.
I made several changes, and I must say that I am really good.
The changes I made are:

Gothitelle (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+ Spd,-Atk)
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick
Ah, I did Celebi with this spread:

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SDef / 20 Spd
Timid Nature (+ Spd,-Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- U-turn
Then, I inserted instead of Heatran>Rotom-W. But I still find some problems against Calm Mind Keldeo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)