BW Cup I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
sup

Activity Wins:

Bomber92 vs rob. - missed schedule time, activity rob.
Funkasaurus vs Chopsuey55 - chop hasn't been on, activity funk
Rohail vs schweitzdaddy65 - schweitz hasnt' been on, activity rohail
Robert. vs Doppelsoldner - Robert. wins on activity, as Doppelsoldner made 0 efforts. Robert. also posted activity in the thread
Hot N Cold vs Tricking - HnC won game 1. No more responses. HnC wins by default
PttP vs TheKFC - PttP forfeits.
tennisace vs Reymedy - tennisace forfeits.
tamahome vs IAmZekken - IAmZekken gave a very small availability window and when tamahome was on at that time, his
opponent was not. activity in favor of tamahome.
twash vs Brazilian Army - Brazilian Army missed the scheduled time. activity in twash's favor
Eternal vs MAlkaviano - Eternal claimed activity and that his opponent did not reply. Since MAlkaviano did not post in the thread, activity goes to Eternal.
reiku vs Moonclawz - reiku missed the scheduled time and did not reply to Moonclawz's attempts to reschedule. activity in Moonclawz's favor.
TheDuzzMaster vs AugustRadburn - TheDuzzMaster VM'd AugustRadburn then never replied. Activity in AugustRadburn's favor.
FlamingVictini vs Croven - see FV's post: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bw-cup-i-round-1.3534311/page-22#post-6164287 (activity in FV's favor)
TyrionTheMaster vs Laga - TyrionTheMaster is very unresponsive. Activity in Laga's favor
Asterya vs Tom the Bomb - Asterya forfeits.
Karppi vs Jirachee - 16:55:57 <Finchinator> [3:56:52 PM] Karppu: if jirachee askes, tell him that sleep > pokemon / [2015-04-14 23:09:15] <Oglemi> i'd take that as a forfeit [activity in jirachee's favor]
junior rangel vs Fox-Air4 - junior rangel is unresponsive. Fox-Air4 posted activity. activity in his favor
HBK vs unfixable - unfixable missed the scheduled time and hasn't replied after. Activity HBK
steelphoenix vs dekzeh - dekzeh hasn't been on since April 4th. activity in steelphoenix's favor
Analytic vs Sand Castle - Sand Castle is generally unresponsive. activity in Analytic's favor
Ranger Helmut vs giara - Ranger Helmut missed the scheduled time. Activity in giara's favor
The DragonKnight vs Darty - Darty is unresponsive and hasn't been on since last friday. activity in TDK's favor
Lord Alphose vs Void - Lord Alphose has been very unresponsive despite Void's attempts to schedule. activity in Void's favor
Soldier vs Quaggster - Quaggster apparently missed the scheduled time and did not reply after. activity in Soldier's favor.
kingmidas vs GandalF - GandalF hasn't been on since the 4th. activity in kingmidas's favor
Floppy vs Drowsy Cheesecake - Drowsy Cheesecake hasn't been online when he said he would. Floppy called activity. Activity in floppy's favor.
galbia vs innovamania - galbia won the first game. then nothing. default goes to galbia.
Weebl vs Smurf. - http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bw-cup-i-round-1.3534311/page-21#post-6162344 Smurf. won game 1 + activity. defauly goes to Smurf.

Coin Flips:

†Blade† vs MeowMiXXX
[00:22]Jirachee!lavoscalc †Blade† vs MeowMiXXX
[00:22]ium2MeowMiXXX lost because he played like absolute shit and was forced to rely on a 58% chance which he didn't get.
[00:22]ium2chance that MeowMiXXX could have won: 15.3409933090%.
[00:22]ium2this is worse than my wcop stint...

toshimelonhead vs NotNyanta
[00:23]Jirachee!lavoscalc toshimelonhead vs NotNyanta
[00:23]ium2toshimelonhead lost due to an approx. 66.67% chance of getting a good damage roll, despite playing a perfect early game.
[00:23]ium2chance that toshimelonhead could have won: 35.5636861801%.
[00:23]ium2whatever, not like this matters. gg.

Light The Thunder vs PROBLEMS
[00:24]Jirachee!lavoscalc Light The Thunder vs PROBLEMS
[00:24]ium2Light The Thunder lost because he played like absolute shit and was forced to rely on a 58% chance which he didn't get.
[00:24]ium2chance that Light The Thunder could have won: 41.4119363784%.
[00:24]ium2dont give him shit he played it fine.

macle vs Imanalt
[00:25]Jirachee!lavoscalc macle vs Imanalt
[00:25]ium2Imanalt lost because the opponent had a 6.25% chance to win and got it.
[00:25]ium2chance that Imanalt could have won: 69.7193054199%.
[00:25]ium2got a lil lucky with wow misses but i won, gg.

e7e vs Lanueba
[00:27]Jirachee!lavoscalc e7e vs Lanueba
[00:27]ium2e7e lost because the opponent had an easy matchup and got a crit to seal the deal.
[00:27]ium2chance that e7e could have won: 11.9742916107%.
[00:27]ium2lost on a 3.4% turn, yeah ggGG.

Lyconik vs Goat
[00:27]Jirachee!lavoscalc Lyconik vs Goat
[00:27]ium2Goat lost because the opponent had an easy matchup and got a crit to seal the deal.
[00:27]ium2chance that Goat could have won: 94.8313415527%.
[00:27]ium2i dont control the rng. thank you for understanding.

Extensions:

Sweep vs belabourer
-gizmo- vs Stone_Cold
Hingo vs Django
cala vs DestinyUnknown

Round 2 coming shortly, posted by myself and with pairings courtesy of the charming Oglemi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)