BW Cup II - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I have to post now because the behaviour of Livio is quite irritating. We were both on Smogtour Thursday, I asked him if he wanted to play the same day, he accepted and said that we would play after his match against Phil (He didn't even schedul with Phil that day lol). So at night, I asked him again to play because Phil was not there and he had nothing to do. He refused : "I got my time". I was at my cousin house yesterday but I came on at night and asked him again if he wanted to play. And again he refused : "fuck off Shoka I was haxxed from two tournaments". After that, we scheduled for today, before ST. We are before ST and guess what ? "prepping for a party but if you are here at 3 am we will play". As you can see he did the same thing to Philip in DPP Cup and the worst is that he will probably have an extension. I have exams next week so I won't be available. Just to make things clear, I won't lose this to a coinflip lol

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Lost, kinda sad I have to leave the tour this way, but w/e it's mons. Good luck in the rest bro

I did a favor to the players of this tournament by trashing a random player who johned for days, missed several schedules and intentionally stalled games so I almost couldn't join Smogon Tour ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)