1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

BW OU Suspect Testing Round 7 - Voter Identification

Discussion in 'BW OU' started by Iconic, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kill yourself

kill yourself .|~Fashionista~|.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Castle Valetis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 16 Champion

2. Kennen

Kennen dont you worry child

[​IMG]

DeadBySunrise
  3. SJCrew

SJCrew Believer, going on a journey...
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

Yeah, whatever.
  4. Aldaron

Aldaron indefatigable workhorse
    is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

I'm scondrig there.

Some important comments...I was a bit concerned that for the most part (and I can't confirm without intensive statistical analysis obviously), it seemed like there wasn't a group of players that won at as high a consistency as I would like to see in a metagame. I personally define "good health" of a metagame as the ability of a metagame to produce a group of players that win at some high arbitrary percentage consistently (doesn't matter which players, as long as there is a significant enough group). Of all the metagames I've participated in, this version of BW2 OU (suspect) had the least high percentage consistency that I saw, which is a big concern for me (no, this doesn't mean I'm voting Kyurem-B uber. It is 100% OU atm).

Some mostly insignificant comments...big ups to TheGreatMightyDoom and his Hippo + Stoutland team raping me 3 times. I know others said it wasn't very good but you wrecked me with it (mercilessly). Also big ups to yee (even though you said I sucked) and Mcmeghan for giving me enjoyable battles. Big ups to Double Dance Thundurus-T and max speed Tentacruel for raping Genesect and Deoxys-D teams.

MAJOR slops to the metagame for not producing enough players winning at a high enough rate (for me), and major slops to all you skilled players using Deoxys-D + sweeper teams just to make reqs...you know you're all better than :P

Genesect for suspect lgi
  5. Heist

Heist
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

Show Hide
    [​IMG]

i apologise for some of the teams i used although i guess i should also apologise to myself because most of them were absolutely terrible. this wasnt much fun so i just tried to force the game on match-up every battle so i could autopilot through the test
  6. Vrille

Vrille

7. chimpact

chimpact fire nation
    is an official Team Rateris a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

reqs (open)
    [​IMG]

Pherro
  8. RiCH HOMiE CHRiS

RiCH HOMiE CHRiS formerly Lord Moet II
    is a Past WCoP Winner

TOD (open)

[​IMG]

Can i just say this was one of the worst times ive had laddering in a long time.
  9. Living So Zambian

Living So Zambian
    is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderator

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
    Kinda surprised I could get these, I was sorta rusty and only ever considered myself decent and that was with defense lol, sorry if I made any dumbass plays. some of these pkmn really need to go /tornadus

I'm Zeitgeist in the screen
  10. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

and the award for the worst laddering experience of all time goes 2... (open)
    [​IMG][/url]

2Pointless 2 care
  11. dice

dice infinite bliss flows but does not ebb
    is a Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Arcade Star

[​IMG]

chocolate pain
  12. The Immortal

The Immortal Administrator of Showdown!
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor

13. Ada

Ada
    is a Tiering Contributor

We live in an uncertain world..

#36 (open)

[​IMG]
  14. Aqualouis

Aqualouis ^ according to Reymedy, he drew a Groudon
    is a Contributor Alumnus

#45 Aegir
  15. peng

peng

[​IMG]
    top cat
    the most effectual top cat
  16. Bloo

Bloo
    is a Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris Smogon Frontier's Pike Queenis a Past WCoP Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Head TD

17. doublenikesocks

doublenikesocks

18. Lavo$

Lavo$
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

[​IMG]

das me ^^^ (also pardon the awful picture quality, my computer is OLD)
  19. Iconic

Iconic
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

the round is ovaaaaaaaaaaaa

i updated the OP with screenshots of the top of ladder. please confirm your alts if you haven't already (no need to do it twice!!!). i'll leave this open for about two days. special applications, as always, are still open until voting goes up

also note that not all the accounts listed in the OP made requirements. you still need a glicko2 rating of 2000 or over and a deviation of 55 or under
  20. Stone RG

Stone RG Megas are broke

Im Stoned RG
  21. Bloo

Bloo
    is a Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris Smogon Frontier's Pike Queenis a Past WCoP Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Head TD

The voting thread is now up, so please go ahead and cast your votes!

If anyone who qualified didn't identify in this thread, please PM me before the voting deadline so that I can give you voting access.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)