BW2 OU Team Tournament - R2 - See post #117

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
its not an activity post. that little person keeps running and avoiding me. hes afraid to battle me. so tell your teammate rydro to stop being a wuss and just battle

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I don't want to be annoying but Rydro is totally johning and bsing me. He knows that he can't win so he's playing that lame activity coinflip card. Help

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't want to be annoying but Rydro is totally johning and bsing me. He knows that he can't win so he's playing that lame activity coinflip card. Help
Actually negotiate a time with Rydro rather than post "Will you play now" (paraphrased) then post an activity post if he/she doesn't turn up. I won't be giving acivity wins if I don't see any effort going into scheduling matches. If he doesn't reply in 2-3 Days, message me then I'll speak to him

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not swapping opponents. Also, until you both contact me directly with times you are available during the next week. (10th-17th) be it through PM or VM neither of you are able to call activity or post in this thread. I will schedule your match -giving you at least three chances to get it done, and if one of you doesn't make any of them for any reason then tell me.
I'm not swapping out opponents - Not fair at all.

WhiteQueen you have two weeks left to get this done - Both you and Rydro need to set dates in which you can both play. Organise it for a week today if you must - I dont want to hear anymore posts on how he's johning - especially as you're doing it in an unsportsmanlike way.

That's all I want to hear on the situation - I'm frequently on IRC and check for new VM/PMs periodically if you have anything else to dispute.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
thanks firemage; that sounds fair. It's just annoying when people don't show up at the scheduled time, and then completely ignores your vm when you try to get the match done, when both people are online

I'll be on irc soon. Also, I'm alway on Showdown as the WhiteQueen.

its not an activity post. that little person keeps running and avoiding me. hes afraid to battle me. so tell your teammate rydro to stop being a wuss and just battle
I won, "6x0", he forfeit, GG!

To see that above all, respect your opponent, but it happens and who gives bad, are people like him.

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
status on our match:

We played and he had dc'd at a pretty crucial point in the match where it could have gone either way. We will try to recreate/play a new game later

I'm not even upset WQ lost

Omicron retired from Pokes, so our team loses. The rest of the matches will be played for potential trades hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)