BW2 Tag Team Tournament - FINALS [Won by MikeDecIsHere and McMeghan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved By Iconic/Bloo/EW

Sign-Ups

Tag Team Tournament

Introduction​

Hey guys, undisputed here, I will be co-hosting this tournament with Stone_Cold. I had the idea of doing a tag team tournament after seeing them not done very well in the past. Basically, this is going to have a bit of a twist, you don't get to choose your partner. Everyone will sign up as if it is a Singles tournament, and you will be randomly given a partner. I will either have 32 teams (64 players) or 64 teams (128 players). Everyone is tired of the same 2 people and overpowered teams, lets see how well one can do with a completely random partner.

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard OU.
  • Best of one, single elimination.
  • BW2 move tutor moves are allowed.
  • Salac Berry is allowed.
  • Soul Dew is banned on Latios and Latias.
  • Keldeo, Landorus-T, Tornadus-T, and Thundurus-T are all allowed. *NEW: Genesect is also allowed*
  • Darkrai, Shaymin-S, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Manaphy, Blaziken, Garchomp, Excadrill, Thundurus, Kyruem-B, and Kyruem-W are all banned.
  • If tier changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown! unless both players agree otherwise.*
  • If you win your match, but your opponent loses, the winner of your team will play the winner of your opponents team.

Ex:
    Stone vs Bloo = Stone
    Iconic vs Earthworm = Earthworm

Stone plays Earthworm

Battle Clauses:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Soul Dew Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Team Preview
Most matches were decided on an activity basis. There was one instance where I just eliminated both teams because both were entirely inactive, and I kept both teams from one matchup because they were having a hard time finding each other and were at a tie break situation. I also put some active players on a new team, so make sure you know where you are!

If you believe I made a mistake, please PM me and we will sort it out.

Finals!

SoulWind v. McMeghan --- http://pastebin.com/NyQ2PBMA
Idiotfrommars v. MikeDecIsHere
Tie break: Idiotfrommars vs. McMeghan

No Deadline, but please get it done timely.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
MikeDec loses, as predicted. McMeg wins, and then IFM vs McMeg showdown where McMeg wins and goes straight to the hospital afterward due to his injured back from carrying MikeDec all the way to the finals.

I lost in a damn close game, very luck based though, most for me in the start, gg man it was one of the few games I've liked in BW.
Sorry IFM :(, but I trust in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)