BW2 Tag Team Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard from Rodan. My partner seems to be inactive too, so can I get a sub for him or my opponent, or just play the tiebreaker?

Teams that are moving onto the next round:
4)
MOET
Pedrock

13)
Tiffanyy
Iconic

14)
DarkLoïc
Jaxx

17)
NMANDUDE
GearFlow

20)
Nelson-X
ballabrown24

32)
godbaka
shartruce2

42)
Django
Jets

43)
Hantsuki
DuckTux

48)
blarajan
Zebraiken

49)
Eo Ut Mortus
Ojama

57)
Double01
CheezitKing

Games that must be done soon:
8. H-C vs. 16. Shining Latios

34. Lamppost vs. 61. HBK

I will be taking into account activity posts. You will get the win if your opponent doesn't respond or show up. I won't coin flip matches unless both players did not complete their matches. If only one match got done and both the other players were inactive, the player that won and his team will move on.

I'm going to be on vacation this weekend, but I will have occasional internet access, and when I do, I will post round 2. You have until whenever I get around to updating to do your matches.

I'm not inactive >_> I won my match quite awhile ago. I've just been waiting for this round to finish so we can move onto the next. Fret not. I am here :]

My opponent has missed our scheduled time twice, the first one I let slide, since I missed one as well, but now it falls on his shoulders.

Activity.

If your partner is unresponsive, and you can find a sub yourself, I am willing to sub them in. I don't have any subs right now which is the reason why there haven't been any when requested.

To do so, please link me to your partner's profile and just give me a short explanation proving they are inactive. If I agree, I will make the sub immediately. Have the person you want to sub be ready to post confirming they want to come in.

In addition, please note that it will be the sub's responsibility to get the match done quickly. I am not going to penalize the people that have been working hard to get their match done prior to this. But if you push it and avoid the match in attempt to get the win, I will give you the loss.

To the rest of you, just sit tight. I appreciate all of you taking the initiative to make activity posts.

Won vs. Dr. Ciel. I got some luck early. Other than that, gg.

Going to play IceCarAdler within the hour, if that is acceptable. We know our teams too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)