BW2 Tag Team Tournament - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved By Iconic/Bloo/EW

Sign-Ups

Tag Team Tournament

Introduction​

Hey guys, undisputed here, I will be co-hosting this tournament with Stone_Cold. I had the idea of doing a tag team tournament after seeing them not done very well in the past. Basically, this is going to have a bit of a twist, you don't get to choose your partner. Everyone will sign up as if it is a Singles tournament, and you will be randomly given a partner. I will either have 32 teams (64 players) or 64 teams (128 players). Everyone is tired of the same 2 people and overpowered teams, lets see how well one can do with a completely random partner.

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard OU.
  • Best of one, single elimination.
  • BW2 move tutor moves are allowed.
  • Salac Berry is allowed.
  • Soul Dew is banned on Latios and Latias.
  • Keldeo, Landorus-T, Tornadus-T, and Thundurus-T are all allowed. *NEW: Genesect is also allowed*
  • Darkrai, Shaymin-S, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Manaphy, Blaziken, Garchomp, Excadrill, Thundurus, Kyruem-B, and Kyruem-W are all banned.
  • If tier changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown! unless both players agree otherwise.*
  • If you win your match, but your opponent loses, the winner of your team will play the winner of your opponents team.

Ex:
    Stone vs Bloo = Stone
    Iconic vs Earthworm = Earthworm

Stone plays Earthworm

Battle Clauses:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Soul Dew Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Team Preview
Most matches were decided on an activity basis. There was one instance where I just eliminated both teams because both were entirely inactive, and I kept both teams from one matchup because they were having a hard time finding each other and were at a tie break situation. I also put some active players on a new team, so make sure you know where you are!

If you believe I made a mistake, please PM me and we will sort it out.

Semifinals!

The Underdogs
Moet v. McMeghan
Pedrock v. MikeDecIsHere
Tie break: Pedrock v. McMeghan

Tiffanyy v. idiotfrommars
Iconic v. soulwind
Tie break: Tiffanyy v. soulwind

Deadline: Wednesday, October 24th @ Midnight PST

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
This game will be interesting, exactly the person I wanted to face :)
Contacting Iconic and such.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Sorry a lot about the delay, have been trying to catch Iconic online but couldn't due to timezone difference, we'll try to play in the weekend.

Tried getting a hold of ifm on po but he was afk for a few hours while I was on. My apologies for delaying so much

Lost in a vry nice game against Meghan. He missed 2 out of 3 Focus Blasts in the early game, and when the game was almost set for my win, he gav me a CH. xD

Gl on the next round! And sry MOET. =/

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Finally played vs Pedrock.
I won in a pretty haxxy game (two miss early game and a crit end game), it was a pretty cool game minus that.

GG, and lgi MikeDec!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)