BW2 Tag Team Tournament - Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Approved By Iconic/Bloo/EW.

Tag Team Tournament

Introduction​
Hey guys, Stone_Cold here, I will be co-hosting this tournament with Undisputed. I had the idea of doing a tag team tournament after seeing them not done very well in the past. Basically, this is going to have a bit of a twist, you don't get to choose your partner. Everyone will sign up as if it is a Singles tournament, and you will be randomly given a partner. I will either have 32 teams (64 players) or 64 teams (128 players). Everyone is tired of the same 2 people and overpowered teams, lets see how well one can do with a completely random partner.

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard OU.
  • Best of one, single elimination.
  • BW2 move tutor moves are allowed.
  • Salac Berry is allowed.
  • Soul Dew is banned on Latios and Latias.
  • Keldeo, Landorus-T, Tornadus-T, and Thundurus-T are all allowed. *NEW: Genesect is also allowed*
  • Darkrai, Shaymin-S, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Manaphy, Blaziken, Garchomp, Excadrill, Thundurus, Kyruem-B, and Kyruem-W are all banned.
  • If tier changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown! unless both players agree otherwise.*
  • If you win your match, but your opponent loses, the winner of your team will play the winner of your opponents team.

Ex:
    Stone vs Bloo = Stone
    Iconic vs Earthworm = Earthworm

Stone plays Earthworm

Battle Clauses:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Soul Dew Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Team Preview

Sign-Ups close when I feel we have enough participants.
Have fun kiddos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)