BW2 Team Tournament - Semi Finals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
my match will get done later today/tomorrow

just waiting for doom to finish making a new team

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Also, since this is the semifinals can Scimjara and Joel have an extension. It would be extremely lame if our team lost a chance for finals on an activity loss.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, Whilst checking up on all the incomplete matches I had noticed Scimjara had posted a forfeit VM on Taylor's VM wall. I will give the win to Joel if Scimjara and he haven't played by the 19th(and of course Scimjara must win) (a 24 hour deadline extension) this gives Scimjara a chance to revoke his decision and organise a time to play for his team. I will also VM Scimjara about this helpline. Whilst I can see it may be unfair to Joel's team I feel it is the fairest way to deal with this situation. (Joel has asked that he does actually play with Scimjara and would rather not win by activity, at least that's how I interperate the vm he sent me.) Vote Deadlines will still be the 21st, and that's set in stone, guys.

Obviously if Scimjara makes all the effort and Joel makes no attempt during this time then the match will go to coinflip. Both participants are going to be VM'd and going to be given a rundown of the situation.

Also, since this is the semifinals can Scimjara and Joel have an extension. It would be extremely lame if our team lost a chance for finals on an activity loss.
I have been damn near begging Scim to battle me. Check my VM's. I'll be around for at least the next two hours. Get him online. I am ready.

*EDIT*

VMd Scim one more time just now. I really would rather get the legit win.

*EDIT2*

I'll be battling on PS for a bit. Same username as I have here. If anybody sees Scim log on, tell him to send me a challenge. I'll keep an eye open for him here, as well.

*EDIT3*

Scim has been online at least twice, from what I have noted. Scim did not VM FireMage, or myself back, at any point (as of this post).

Scimjara's failure to complete a tournament battle, or even attempt to show effort, shouldn't force us to extend the date, especially since this has happened previously.

Scimjara's failure to complete a tournament battle, or even attempt to show effort, shouldn't force us to extend the date, especially since this has happened previously.
No offence to a teammate of my own, but I really would rather kick the shit out of him in battle as oppossed to an activity win.

Really, I would.................And I know I can.....................................

For those that care, yes, I am flat out taunting Scim, at this point. .

*EDIT*

@ Taylor:
C'mon over to the dark side, man. We got cookies. ^_^

*EDIT2*: And milk!!!

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Battle Deadline for everybody moved to Wednesday 19th Dec Midnight GMT. Votes Deadline remains unchanged.

FireMage

Disgraced
Ok, I'm prepared for a lot of upset. I'm calling deadline.

Joel gets Activity Win
I'm Coinflipping BKC vs Iconic

Team 9 vs Team 18
The Great Mighty Doom vs dragonuser
Joel vs Scimjara
Princess Bri vs Pedrock
mostwanted vs Taylor
Eo Ut Mortus vs Soulwind

Team 13 vs Team 30
DestinyUnknown vs MarceloDK
BKC vs Iconic

McMeghan vs M Dragon
FLCL vs Funkasaurus
yee vs apologies

Get your votes in by the 21st December - 6pm GMT

Team 9 - 5/5
Team 13 - 4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)