bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pirate:

I hope your irl stuff treats you well dude, I had a lot of fun jumping in calls back in XY and just messing around on the ladder. Stick around skype tho pls :[

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good luck man, I never really got to know you but I know we'll have to work hard to fill the void of such a great contributor and cool guy leaving.

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Ah man, that's terrible news. You were so funny, so active and so friendly.
I hope you can at least check back every now and then.
I wish you the best in life man. Stay awesome.

EV

Banned deucer.
You did a lot for me, so thank you for that. You also did a ton for this community
during your stay here from leading Showdown, Other Metas, and NU, to all your other contributions elsewhere. Truly a pleasure to have worked with you and I wish you the best.

(Please be around when All Stars 2 comes out tho!!!)

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm gonna miss having you around, you've been a great friend over the past year or two and its sad to see you go. Wishing you the best for everything in your life, I'm happy you're at a good place in life and hope it continues.

Stick around skype and we can HS/Isaac and chill. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)