1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

c&c stuff

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by Woodchuck, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck you spin mine head right round right round
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderator

2. blarajan

blarajan i was born under the same star as shakeitup
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Leader

I love you bro. Congrats.

Though your madlibs suck.
  3. Yamata no Orochi

Yamata no Orochi capes are cool
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Congratulations on your 1,000 posts.
    PS:You are useful in my book and prem's book even though he likes to slap you around.
  4. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

Congrats woodchuck, its been a long time coming :3

also :pirate:
  5. Prankster

Prankster

congratz and your mad libs dont suck.
  6. SJCrew

SJCrew Believer, going on a journey...
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Garbage thread, where is my shoutout
  7. Furosuto

Furosuto

Quote:
    In the book War of the [Insert Word], the main character is an anonymous [Insert Word] who records the arrival of [Insert Word] in [Insert Word]. Needless to say, havoc reigns as the [Insert Word] continue to [Insert Word] everything in sight, until they are killed by the common [Insert Word].

I'll take this one I guess. Since madlibs are just random, here it goes!

In the book of War of the Serebinites, the main character is an anonymous moderator who records the arrival of Smogon in the 21st century. Needless to say, havoc reigns as the Smogonites continue to BAN everything in sight, until they are all killed by the common noob.
  8. Matthew

Matthew I love weather; Sun for days
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

As the one who took your infraction virginity I am honored to post here.

Thanks for the shoutout dude
  9. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Congratulations on 1,000 posts

Is your Function making a mess of your Elegance? Try Cap! It will Whoop your whole Brother and Comedian to unbelievable levels! Watch, as we demonstrate, the Chickenhearted capabilities of this Nonphilanthropic product! Everyone should have at least Merman of these!

To order, call the number on your screen. Expressionless phone attendants will Indignantly take your request. Wit and Bunkhouse service will be yours! Call within the next Gushier Blandishment, and you will receive a Lank, Ideographic, Drizzled Horoscope as a bonus, absolutely free for an additional value of Aspiration dollars, plus shipping and handling cost of Overheating dollars. Act Now!!
  10. gookie

gookie Adominnustrata
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

your mad libs are worse than your puns
  11. Snkz

Snkz

Grats WoodFuck!
  12. ala

ala
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

rude

edit: violatic is single and a girl, have at it fellas
  13. NixHex

NixHex A new vice president erryonce in a while to keep me busy
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I love you too. Congrats!

okay i used a random word generator because it's kind of cheating knowing what the blanks are.

In the book War of the Receivables, the main character is an anonymous Flank who records the arrival of gurus in Remembrance. Needless to say, havoc reigns as the tame ones continue to motorize everything in sight, until they are killed by the common antennae.

I don't know whether to blame this on my lack of creativity, the random word generator, or the madlibs themselves...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)