c&c stuff

Quote:
In the book War of the [Insert Word], the main character is an anonymous [Insert Word] who records the arrival of [Insert Word] in [Insert Word]. Needless to say, havoc reigns as the [Insert Word] continue to [Insert Word] everything in sight, until they are killed by the common [Insert Word].

I'll take this one I guess. Since madlibs are just random, here it goes!

In the book of War of the Serebinites, the main character is an anonymous moderator who records the arrival of Smogon in the 21st century. Needless to say, havoc reigns as the Smogonites continue to BAN everything in sight, until they are all killed by the common noob.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As the one who took your infraction virginity I am honored to post here.

Thanks for the shoutout dude

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Congratulations on 1,000 posts

Is your Function making a mess of your Elegance? Try Cap! It will Whoop your whole Brother and Comedian to unbelievable levels! Watch, as we demonstrate, the Chickenhearted capabilities of this Nonphilanthropic product! Everyone should have at least Merman of these!

To order, call the number on your screen. Expressionless phone attendants will Indignantly take your request. Wit and Bunkhouse service will be yours! Call within the next Gushier Blandishment, and you will receive a Lank, Ideographic, Drizzled Horoscope as a bonus, absolutely free for an additional value of Aspiration dollars, plus shipping and handling cost of Overheating dollars. Act Now!!

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
"Nails, ibo, Fatecrashers, Gen. Empoleon, other people who hold positions of authority: Knowing how often I act like an idiot, I owe you guys for keeping me honest. Maybe making this thread marks me out as more of an idiot. I don't know."
I love you too. Congrats!

okay i used a random word generator because it's kind of cheating knowing what the blanks are.

In the book War of the Receivables, the main character is an anonymous Flank who records the arrival of gurus in Remembrance. Needless to say, havoc reigns as the tame ones continue to motorize everything in sight, until they are killed by the common antennae.

I don't know whether to blame this on my lack of creativity, the random word generator, or the madlibs themselves...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)