1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

C&C Work

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by JellyOs, Sep 27, 2011.

?

Rate my team?

1. 1, 2, 3 out of 10

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. 4, 5, 6 out of 10

11 vote(s)
    39.3%
  3. 7, 8 out of 10

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 9, 10 out of 10

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. JellyOs

JellyOs

C&C Work

OU
    » Jellicent, Special Wall (Done)

» Abomasnow, Physical Attacker (Write-Up) (Done)

» Rotom-W, Analysis (QC 3/3)

» Celebi, Analysis (QC 0/3)

DW
    » Starmie, Analysis (Done)

» Scrafty, Analysis (GP 1/2)

» Durant, Analysis (GP 0/2)

» Thundurus-T, Analysis (QC 0/3)

» Heracross, Analysis (QC 0/3)

Peer edits: 1
  2. JellyOs

JellyOs

3. Gideon

Gideon

I think you need a spinblocker or other stall teams will be able to destroy you. I'm trying to think of the least useful guy on your team and I'm guessing it's Gyarados. You could easliy replace it with Jellicent and have a water immunity, along with an immunity to fighting.

Jellicent@leftovers
    Nature: Bold
    Ev's: 248 Hp 216 Def 44 Spe
    Scald
    Will-O-Wisp
    Recover
    Taunt

Copied right out of Smogon, but you can mess around with the Ev's to your benefit. This looks like a solid team, but I don't see Gyarados doing anything Jellicent can't, and Jellicent spinblocks which is VERY important for stall.
  4. Princess Bubblegum

Princess Bubblegum

Blissey without toxic is really going to hurt this team, I highly suggest you switch it with protect for something.

Jirachi seems kinda off on this team, seeing as you already have Blissey and all. Perhaps switch it with another pokemon. Latias would do everything Jirachi is doing for this team, such as wall Reunicles, but better.

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Roar
    - Recover
  5. JellyOs

JellyOs

6. Princess Bubblegum

Princess Bubblegum

Pretty much. Currently your using a pokemon which pretty much overlaps Blissey's role for not good reason, the only perk it has over it is being able to take on Reunicles and Virizion, and a few other pokemon. Latias does that same job much better, but it doesn't overlap Blissey so much, and does other things, such as sweep, and phase.
  7. Lemonz

Lemonz

I see no tentacruel or jellicent, but cool team. Just needs more jelly.
  8. Nubagator

Nubagator

Hi there, I'm a pretty bad rater, but I play a lot of stall, and SubCm Jirachi 6-0s you almost without a hitch. It comes in on 4 out of your 6 pokes with no worries, and threatens to OHKO 2 of them. Blissey can't handle it well because she can't break 404 subs with one S-toss, and Rain versions will destroy her as she has nearly no chance to break through the hax induced by Water pulse and thunder.

I really don't feel Gyara is giving anything back to the team as you already have skarm and Gliscor. He's only really patching up an ape weakness, which could be handled by Scarf wynaut's latias suggestion. You could then replace gyara for a gastrodon with earthquake, or a Specially defensive Quagsire both of these cover your weakness, without losing really anything huge.

Additionally I highly recommend you use toxic on Bliss to take on a multitude of threats, and without gyara your not nearly in need of Heal bell as much.
  9. New World Order

New World Order Licks Toads
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Yeah, I totally expected Tentacruel+Jellicent Rain Stall. I think you should drop Donphan. The guy can't even spin away toxic spikes properly. Instead replace it with a Tentacruel :D. Stealth Rocks can probably go on Jirachi in place of Psychic.
  10. JellyOs

JellyOs

11. Aeromence

Aeromence

once blissey is weaknened, neew mixmence is gonna do a number to this team, nad classic mixmence will do that likewise when jirachi is weak. maybe you should test an eviolite porygon2 over blissey, but you do lose your cleric. it's up to you

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)