Call of Duty: Black Ops II

I'm really looking forward to this one. Treyarch makes better games than Infinity Ward. The only thing IW got right was CoD 4 and imo WaW outclasses CoD 4 because of zombies. The original Black Ops is a ton better than MW2 and MW3. Preordered cause of the Nuketown 2025 map which was a great map in Black Ops for fast paced and clusterfuck action. The campaign seems great and so does zombies.

I'll wait until I can get it around half price and then buy it, just like I've been doing with the newer Halo and CoD games
Name 3
Halo 3, that looked good. It was crap.

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3, that game sucked.

Pokemon Battle Revolution, that looked amazing and I'm sure we all can agree that it was terrible.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Halo 3, that looked good. It was crap.

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3, that game sucked.

Pokemon Battle Revolution, that looked amazing and I'm sure we all can agree that it was terrible.
I must disagree with you here. I actually loved all three of these games.

Anyway, about that video that was posted: I'm sure it's up somewhere. Even though it was taken down on YouTube it would've spread like wildfire, like the leaked animated trailer for B/W2. Cba to find it, but you'll find it with some searching I'm sure.

Asek

Banned deucer.
The major appeal in CoD for me is the fact that all my friends buy it. Its a game that we all own, so its easy to all get together and play games. I think this is what makes CoD such a good game, the fact that the player base is so big and its easy to find games. And the fact that it is still really fun

i'm going to remain skeptical about black ops 2. i like the original black ops and i like mw3, but it feels like every new call of duty is the most hated one. everyone dislikes mw3 when in all actuality it's a pretty well-designed game and they say they're going back to black ops; same time last year, people hated black ops even though it was a good game and said they were going back to mw2.

Hopefully I'm not going too off topic in asking this, but would any of you be willing to play on Black Ops (PS3) with me sometime? I'm always looking for competent players to party up with.
my psn is Cometk if you wanna add me. i'm decent, my w/l is above 1.00 even though i usually play solo and my k/d is 1.43. it could maybe be higher but my first cod was black ops so i started fresh as a scrub.

Kind of feel bad for bumping this thread but since this game comes out in 2 days I felt the need to do so. I'm excited the most for Zombies since that is what got me love the first game and with the changes it has gotten I think I will also really like this game.
Also there has been a lot of leaked gameplay by people who got the game early. I really couldn't resist the urge to look at Zombies gameplay. lol. Who else is going to get this on Xbox 360?

well from the multiplayer footage i've seen on youtube, the game looks good. this is the first CoD i'm legitimately excited for. guns look good, scorestreaks look like they do work if you can manage to get them and the game just looks smooth overall. as for zombies, i've never really been a hardcore zombies player, but i'll definitely try to get into it a lot more because it's a blast to play with friends. so yea, couple of days til it's out, good shit.

I'm getting my copy with a magazine subscription (it was €47 for a year's subscription and Black Ops 2 together, whereas a single copy of BO2 already costs €60), and I'm sort of excited about it. Not all that excited, since I'm still playing Fallout and Borderlands. The thing I'm looking forward to the most is the new Zombie mode.

I intentionally didn't follow any news leading up to Black Ops 2, knowing I'd end up with a copy regardless of whether it's good or not (since I'd get that magazine subscription anyways). That way, I hope it will all be more surprising, and more fun to explore the new guns and maps.

This will be my first cod since MW2. I won't lie, I'm pretty excited. I'll end up grabbing it on PC when the inevitable discount hits and grab a copy on 360 so I can play with my friends. This looks to be the first cod where the PC version doesn't blow or require user mods to make it good. And for once the game actually seems balanced. I'm a pretty competitive gamer (although not really with cod) so I hope the patches they release keep the game balanced for as long as possible.

I swear to god this had better not be some incomplete game that makes you fill in the holes with dlc. These previous years had been a chance for the backwards hat frat boys to frag it up with their overrated bullshit,generic,fps...

but i digress. Black ops wasn't too bad, let's hope we see an improvement other than a repeated game engine with a shiny coat of paint.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
this had better not be some incomplete game that makes you fill in the holes with dlc.
MW3 (making you pay one lump sum to get any of the overpriced things that should just be in the opening game) wasn't exactly famous for taking the moral high route, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I mean seriously, making you buy your guns!

I haven't got around to playing the game yet, but what I find really dumb is that people already have their opinions formed on day one. If you check Metacritic, there are 245 user reviews at this moment. Most of those people either give the game either a 10 or a 1. I mean, honestly, the game hasn't been out for a day yet, and you're already bashing it for having a shit multiplayer, or praising it for a campaign you haven't even finished yet? I can understand critics having put quite a bit of time in the game by now, but it's stupid if you already have your opinion rounded up after three hours of playing. Just my two cents.

Havent been let excited for a cod since mw2. Picking a copy p after school. Everything looks pretty sick, especially Zombies.
Let's play some zombies ifm y/n

I'll buy it when it's $20
I always buy MW and BO games when the next one is coming out so that way the price drops down and most of the assholes who just aren't fun to play with have already moved on to the next game or at least abandoned the current one

After chilling with my friend last night, playing Black Ops and getting back into the feel of CoD games..

No.. no I do not want this shit again.. no more Call of Duty anything for me.
So much this. Played with my friend last night as well and I do not want to be sucked into trashing my money on this bullshit. Never again.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Played about an hour of multiplayer last night, pretty fun. Gonna try zombies today prob, if you guys wanna play either mode with me on 360 my tag is jghettoslaya69.

I completed the campaign. Thought people were exaggerating of how good it was but... wow.

Played zombies with some friends. It will take time to adapt from the first Black Ops Zombies but its cool.

Now Multiplayer... yeah. the only problem is that I suck at it. lol. pretty fun. Much more enjoyable than MW3.

Multiplayer is ok. Grenades are super strong now, killstreaks run rampant, headglitch galore but the guns are pretty balanced and the pick 10 system is great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)