Call of Duty: Black Ops

I prefer the makarov and ASP to be honest, the m1911 is too inaccurate and I love to dual wield.

Plus I just think the ASP looks dope as hell.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Also the only guns I've been killed more than 10 times with are the (you guessed it) galil, ak74u, and the commando.

Also fucking pissed that NOBODY plays the objectives.
meant to elaborate(angry rant) on this but got distracted
Domination is really bad for this, but you know whats worse? demolition. I swear to god out of the 7 games of that that I played right before my live ran out I had like 4+ plants every game because nobody fucking protected the bomb site. There were also a shittonne of times people were perfectly happy to let them blow up A and just sit there defending B. I played two games on grid where I was the only person defending the bombsite in the building. So the timer would count down to like under 30 seconds with both sites still in tact then they would finally kill me and plant the bomb, and nobody on my fucking team would do anything about it. Both times I was like "hey guys they are planting inside the building maybe you should stop defending the planting site that nobody has fucking gone to and help me defend this one" and every single time they just said "whatever man just let them blow it up we still have this one" and every single time the game would needlessly go on for another four minutes and we would lose the game because everybody just wanted to sit back and get kills.
And I would be the only fucking person that ever went negative because all of these fucking dipshits only fucking care about they're kdr.
Fucking asshats
:adam:angry rant
I think when I get live again I might play this to level 70 then stop
or I might just play Assassins creed brotherhood online because that shit is so much fucking fun

This time around, the level cap is 50 (thank God) not 70. And I find the Ak-74u insanely overrated, it really isn't that good but it's obviously the gun I've died the most to because so many people love it for no reason that I can observe. As far as pistols go, the Python is fun, but the M1911 is probably the best in my opinion. The CZ75 is alright with the Full-Auto but Extended Mag M1911 is really all you need for a pistol

Apparently, the PSG1 kills with stomach shots, so if you are sniping, that looks like the way to go, unless you want the limb shots the L96 gives you (the bolt action one).

Hey what's the point about sweating it out for a victory?

I don't care about winning or losing it's all about having fun, that's why you'll see me allowing my team to go down to 1 bomb in Demolition.

Gun i've been killed most by is the Famas/Ak74, and in regards to the AK74 everyone loves to rush with there SMG and the AK74 is by far superior to all other SMG's.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
im getting tired of playing zombies with randoms

we should totally set a time so we get players for zombies matches between smogoners

if you were on PSN rey i'd play with you. Also i'm trying to get to round 40 on kino der toten, but im starting to get bored every time I get to round 30 or so, and I usually just rush out and get myself killed in an entertaining way.

The PSG-1 without attachments is an OSK on stomach shots now, making it a great gun, seriously best weapon I have used in the game so far. I have been at 50 for a while now, starting to feel I might never prestige. Getting sucked back into Halo Reach ( A much better game), but I still hop on BO every so often.

I probably hop on tomorrow to crush some of the Christmas noobs. I dunno, I kinda regret prestiging. I miss the L96 and I want to try that last one now that it's better as well. Missing the Commando and the AK47 as well.

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I probably hop on tomorrow to crush some of the Christmas noobs. I dunno, I kinda regret prestiging. I miss the L96 and I want to try that last one now that it's better as well. Missing the Commando and the AK47 as well.
lol its so fun to get on after christmas, almost everyone sucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)