Camomons

I've been thinking about using a rain-abusing Dragonite since it is one the few Pokemon with access to Hurricane, Thunder and Water moves all at once. Water/Flying, Electric/Flying and Water/Electric are all great types and Dragonite has a decent 100 base Sp. Atk to take advantage of the powerful moves.
Dragonite @ Damp Rock/Life Orb/Expert Belt/Weakness Policy
- Thunder/Hurricane
- Hurricane/Surf
- Surf/Thunder/Hurricane
- Rain Dance/Roost/Ice Beam/Agility/Focus Blast
Water seems like one of the better typings for it to have so that it can have a reliable STAB attack outside of rain.
It's the only Pokemon with access to the ThunderCane combo

Dark/Fairy Type
Absol @ Absolite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly/Naive Nature
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Blast//Ice Beam/Psycho Cut
- Swords Dance

Dark/Fairy gives perfect coverage outside of steel/fairy, which is covered by Fire Blast. Play Rough is the main move you use, and Sucker Punch is for priority, allowing you to beat things like adamant Talonflame and scarf users. Fire Blast is used to beat bulky steels, Ice Beam helps beat bulky grounds, and Psycho Cut beats poisons. Magic bounce means you can't be paralyzed by Thundurus and there is less risk when using Sucker Punch. Superpower could be an option but I haven't really thought about what it could hit.

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
okay I can't actually work on this with my laptop so it'll have to wait until I get home (in a week) sorry guys

also I'm hella busy with other stuff anyways

Reactions: EV

canno

formerly The Reptile
Cress looks pretty good

/

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave / Charge Beam
- Moonlight
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Ice Beam / Light Screen

Fairy / Electric w/Levitate is so good. Resists Fight / Flying and Ground / Flying, 2 very good offensive moves. T Wave is useful for paralyzing shit, but Charge Beam can be used for electric STAB (it is its only electric STAB). Moonlight is recovery. Last slot is more coverage or light screen.

Will Sketch/Protean/Soak/Trick or Treat/Forest's Curse have any effect on typing when used?
Forest's curse will probably add a typing like it always does. Example, Fire/Fighting Noivern will be Fire/fighting/Grass Noivern

Soak will also probably does what it always does; Fire/Fighting Noivern turns to Water Noivern

Protean most likely works as usual, so water/grass greninja still changes to grass type after using grass knot.

As for sketch...what do you mean?

EV

Banned deucer.
Forest's curse will probably add a typing like it always does. Example, Fire/Fighting Noivern will be Fire/fighting/Grass Noivern

Soak will also probably does what it always does; Fire/Fighting Noivern turns to Water Noivern

Protean most likely works as usual, so water/grass greninja still changes to grass type after using grass knot.

As for sketch...what do you mean?
I think Slayer95 means if Sketch is in your first or second slot and you Sketch the opponent's move, thus changing Sketch into that move, does the user change types, too? I'm pretty sure that would also apply to Mimic.

For Sketch, I would prefer it adding a normal typing as it is a normal move. The same also applies to Mimic. I'll probably leave that decision to the coder though. Either way would be fine.

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
The way I did it I couldn't get soak / protean / camouflage / conversion etc. to work idk why. Forest's curse and Trick or Treat still work though. Sketch / Mimic will change the user's type (I think. I just need to check how sketch / mimic works).

Well, Sketch/Mimic will add Normal type before they are used. However, after they are, they pretty much become another move for every purpose. Mimic's effect expires on switch-out, though. Therefore, I implemented Sketch as a permanent type change, while Mimic is a temporal one.
Standard ways to change types are working for me.

This will be available in Pandora upon next server restart, since I had to do a major modification to PS battle engine.

UPDATE: Now playable!

Last edited:
So, no one is gonna talk about Goodra?

Goodra @ Leftovers
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 136 HP / 240 Attack / 96 Defense / 36 Sp. Defense
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Aqua Tail
- Acid Armor/Sleep Talk
- Rest

Meet the real Mega-Swampert!

No weaknesses except from Freeze Dry. Switch him in on a grass move and you'll be causing some pain with nearly 500 Attack and unbelievable bulk. You don't really need Acid Armor but it helps it take a hit from nearly anything even better than it already could. Rest/Talk after getting a boost from Sap Sipper could make this a very slow but powerful sweeper.

Where is your god now?

Or what about Zygarde?

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Coil
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Extreme Speed

One weakness. STAB Crunch coming from this after a Coil or two is going to hurt. After one use of Coil, Stone Edge becomes reliably accurate. With an attack stat hitting 340+ after one use of Coil and the high crit chance of Stone Edge there's a good chance it's going to take a huge chunk out of whatever it hits. Extreme Speed is useful to have for dealing with those annoying Sash users, so long as they aren't Ghost type (Though most of the pokemon that take advantage of becoming Ghost type the most don't have many good reasons to be Sashed and will die to Crunch anyway).

Last edited:
There's got to be better Pokemon to take advantage of this type combination, but Ursaring was the first that came to mind that can abuse Fairy and Ground. Guts and Quick Feet are both good abilities, though +1 55 Speed is still not very fast. The combination is resisted by Levitators or Flying-types that resist Fairy, so Fire Punch or another coverage move can help with that.
Fully evolved Pokemon that learn Play Rough + Earthquake: Donphan, Granbull, Smeargle, Ursaring
Fully evolved Pokemon that learn Moonblast + Earth Power: Lunatone, Smeargle
Fully evolved Pokemon that learn Dazzling Gleam + Earth Power: Celebi, Claydol, Mew, Probopass, Shaymin, Smeargle

Offensive CM Mew or Celebi could be cool with that type combo, but I don't really think anything else can make good use of the combo that hasn't already been mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)