Canadian Smogonites!

Hey!

If you are a Canadian give yourself a shoutout in this thread! Which part of Canada are you from, and what are some things you enjoy about where you live? Tell us about yourself!

I'm from Toronto and I love how multicultural this city is. You can meet so many different sorts of people and it's so easy to embrace yourself into foreign cultures (plus the wide range of ethnic food...).

I'm from Calgary. We have this discount CN Tower that always makes me laugh,especially since I used to live near Toronto, since it's not even the tallest building in the city. Also, once a year, people from all over come to the city for the Stampede, which is pretty cool.

I was born there but never lived there until I went back for university at UofT. Honestly I didn't like Toronto at all, glad I'm out of there now.

In T.O for another year of school and I really don't like it. The city's way better than a lot of other places I've been to throughout the world, but I'm just a country bumpkin at heart.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Living in Bangkok now but was born and raised in Halifax. Really nice city. It's a shitty place if you're trying to become successful at something, but if you already are and making money from your craft it's fantastic.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Living in Bangkok now but was born and raised in Halifax. Really nice city. It's a shitty place if you're trying to become successful at something, but if you already are and making money from your craft it's fantastic.

This is everything I know about Halifax so I assume it's the greatest place ever.

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
Born in Toronto and go to school there, but I live in Ajax. It's a smaller area squashed between Pickering and Oshawa, but it's one I've come to love. Seems as if the majority of people in my area are people of colour, but given the low house prices in the past, it only makes sense for people who have immigrated to Canada some time in the past to set up shop here.

3d

継続は力なり
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
born in guyana actually. i moved to brampton when i was like 3 and went to middle school & grade 9, 10 and some of 11 there. i moved to toronto recently and im staying with my cousins for a few months. i dnt really like the city life but its p cool and a lot more multicultural than brampton. if u from t, meet me @ tht one popeyes next to albion mall sunday.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Born in rural Nova Scotia, currently in Halifax for university.
How are you liking the city in comparison to where you grew up? I know some people love the change but it really depends on where you came from (if you're from Pictou I apologise).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)