1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Completed (Cancelled early) WARNING: LINKS TO A SHOCK SITE CALLED TravelLogVs.Rediamond!

Discussion in 'ASB' started by Tortferngatr, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tortferngatr

Tortferngatr

...Google Chrome and a bad mouse are dicks for reffing. Not hiding Rediamond's mons until I get access to my dad's computer again.

...BOO!

Alright, so it doesn't link to a shock site-but we are certainly battling at a very shocking site indeed! Check out this arena!

(and to answer your question, Rediamond...I'm saying no for Togepi's own good (and because Togepi is more of a first stage rather than a baby mon IMO). It's a freaking lightning arena, Togetic woun't like taking the stuff from here.)

Anyways, TravelLog will send out his first mon, then Rediamond will do that and submit orders, then TravelLog will do the same, then I'll ref!

As the old saying passes from thunder to thunder...

LET'S ROLL!
  2. TravelLog

TravelLog

Lets go with Monohm! This should be... Electrifying.
    YEEAAAAHHHHHHH
  3. Rediamond

Rediamond

Skorupi, let's go!

Start off with a Dig attack and follow up with an X-Scissor and another Dig attack.
  4. TravelLog

TravelLog

Cid, open with a Magnet Rise to levitate away from that Dig! Then use Flamethrower to toast him up. Finally, when he uses Dig again, fire a hydro pump into the whole after him, doing some damage (especially because the water will draw the fire of the tesla coil, zapping that underground skorupi!)
  5. Tortferngatr

Tortferngatr

Due to circumstances involving early bedtimes, I request an extension until tomorrow. I am trying to do three matches, including a tourney one, and all will be completed tomorrow.
    Proof I'm actually doing something (open)

[​IMG]
    Monohm [Cid] (M)
    Calm
    Electric/Dragon
    Shield Dust/Static
    HP: 90
    Energy: 100

[​IMG]
    Skorupi [Phoenix] (M)
    Adamant
    Electric/Dragon
    Shield Dust/Static
  6. TravelLog

TravelLog

Bumping this and asking that Tort please post today, as he is over DQ
  7. Tortferngatr

Tortferngatr

For Dig...I thought it honestly didn't make flavor sense here. Skorupi, who had neither STAB nor raw power, and certainly isn't Excadrill, didn't seem like the type to burrow through concrete in what is likely a fairly secure laboratory (barring the tesla coil).
    [​IMG]
    Monohm [Cid] (M)
    Calm
    Electric/Dragon
    Shield Dust/Static

[​IMG]
    Skorupi [Phoenix] (M)
    Adamant
    Poison/Bug
    Battle Armor/Sniper

"As the match begins, Skorupi tries to Dig his way to victory-but alas, it seems that he has trouble piercing the thick concrete. Monohm gladly glows golden, floating into the air as he taps into his electromagnetic power and rises. If Skorupi couldn't hit him with Dig prior, he certainly can't now.

Frustrated, Skorupi slashes at Monohm, with claws crossed in a powerful X-Scissor assault! Monohm responds with a powerful shot of flaming liquid, a natural Flamethrower, from his mouth, and decimates the Skorupi in return.

Monohm finally unleashes a mighty Hydro Pump, with the aim of hitting his insectoid enemy. Alas, good intentions do not make up for the fact Hydro Pump isn't the most accurate move, and it just barely misses Skorupi. It isn't as though Skorupi really has it better, however, as he is frustratedly trying to dig through the concrete floor.

The coil lacks enough power to really shock either one right now. It's building up, but for now, everyone's safe. Both contestants await their orders...and the orders presented first seem to be those of TravelLog!
    [​IMG]
    Monohm [Cid] (M)
    Calm
    Electric/Dragon
    Shield Dust/Static
    HP: 79
    Energy: 81

[​IMG]
    Skorupi [Phoenix] (M)
    Adamant
    Poison/Bug
    Battle Armor/Sniper
    HP: 73
    Energy: 83
  8. TravelLog

TravelLog

Flamethrower~Spark (boosted by Tesla Coil and arena!)~Flamethrower
    If he uses Confuse Ray and it is more than slight confusion, use Heal Bell instead of the following action.
  9. Rediamond

Rediamond

Hey, guys, the natch took a bit longer than I expected, so we can either suspend it or get in one more round before you can save time and DQ me. I don't really care.

Either way, X-Scissor, Confuse Ray, X-Scissor. Hoping that he'll hit himself in confusion to negate the substitution.
  10. TravelLog

TravelLog

How long would we be suspending it? I would really like to finish it before Tuesday (when I leave for my summer job), so if that is not possible I guess we should just call it.
  11. Tortferngatr

Tortferngatr

It seems as though through both IRC and Vm, TravelLog wishes to call the match. If Rediamond wishes (as implied by his other posts), I will call this a draw.

If he does, I assume you all get standard 2 TC, and 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC for Cid and Phoenix. I get 2 RC, as two rounds of actions have been considered and nobody's KO'd each other.
  12. Rediamond

Rediamond

Seeing as how it would be a rather long suspension, I would be perfectly fine calling it now (after the round is over).
  13. Tortferngatr

Tortferngatr

[​IMG]
    Monohm [Cid] (M)
    Calm
    Electric/Dragon
    Shield Dust/Static
    HP: 79
    Magnet Rise for 4 more turns

[​IMG]
    Skorupi [Phoenix] (M)
    Adamant
    Poison/Bug
    Battle Armor/Sniper
    HP: 73
    Energy: 83

"'One more round-we both have places to be,' replied Rediamond to the ref's inquiry.

And thus, one more round would be given. (also, I gave the Tesla coil 3 stars in each offense.) Not that it wouldn't be a haxxy one, however, as Skorupi REALLY does not like the results of this match.

Skorupi starts by attacking Monohm with another X-Scissor...only to feel a large static shock course through his body, paralyzing him! Monohm swiftly replies with another bursting Flamethrower from his mouth.

The paralysis bites Skorupi in the rear, as his enemy Monohm unleashes a Sparking blow, while he remains hopelessly shocked and fully paralyzed!

Monohm, thankfully unconfused, finishes the round my launching another Flamethrower at Skorupi. Skorupi nonetheless manages to ignore the shocking pain and launch an X-Scissor attackagain.

And again, hax seems to turn against Skorupi, as while Monohm manages to avoid damage, Skorupi is zapped by the tesla coil, with the raw power of another spark!

Perhaps it is good for Rediamond that we have called this match early-given how the hax turned out Skorupi might have been creamed.

End results:
    [​IMG]
    Monohm [Cid] (M)
    Calm
    Electric/Dragon
    Shield Dust/Static
    HP: 57

[​IMG]
    Skorupi [Phoenix] (M)
    Adamant
    Poison/Bug
    Battle Armor/Sniper
    HP: 24
    Energy: 68

And that's the match for now, which I'll call a mutually-agreed draw. Prizes, as stated, are the standard 2 TC, and 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC for Cid and Phoenix.

I get 2 RC.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)