When will this begin?

• ASAP!

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Gimme a week please

Votes: 39 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I won't be able to play due to not having internet access until January. Move me on subs list or something :(

Sorry but I won't be able to play due to not having internet access until January. Move me on subs list or something :(
:( </3

Obviously yes to surf pikachu and whatever the hell else is UU and wondercard

EDIT: Storm there is a wondercard that allows all natures of surfing pikachus and is real

Fuck Surfing Pikachu.
It would be one thing if it was Hardy and shitty IVs like from PBR...but someone with whatever hacks Pokemon could make a Timid HP ice one and make it epic.

Then again, if I get swept by Pikachu, fuck my life.

like my surfing pika :D

its 1 point off sp atk from hp ice 70 :(

but its from the wondercard and isnt hacked

and i could sweep you with a pikachu
:)

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Just dropping by to say that I just need to EV like 3 pokes and then I'll be ready to go. =)

Then again, if I get swept by Pikachu, fuck my life.
ah! that's why i made mine redistributable , i hope someone gets his/her ass kicked by Efreet's pikachu.

People if someone get Stormy's ass kicked with a pika and post a video i'm offering him/her 6 credit in my store XD

i would have liked to enter but was away during the signup ; ;

Anyone who knows how to record battles, teach me or PM me please.

Haven't been able to figure out this battle recorder thing yet. <_<

Anyone who knows how to record battles, teach me or PM me please.

Haven't been able to figure out this battle recorder thing yet. <_<
It should be automatic after a local/wifi/frontier brain battle, a box massage should pop up and ask if you want to save the record (you can recognize the box since it will have a big "A" button somewhere)

edit:if you still have some doubt on how to upload/see the battle, serebii has a nice section which explain all the rooms in wifi mode http://www.serebii.net/platinum/battlerecorder.shtml

Sign ups will probably be tomorrow guys, and you still need 2 more people to say yes with surfer pika if you want to be allowed to use it. (sorry efeet, but you don't count seeing as you aren't in the tourney)

EDIT: and gin, you've been moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)