Cannon Cup Top 8 Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastoise curtesy of arkeis.com and aragornbird+ Brushes used in banner making courtesy of obsidiandawn.com

RULES
1. The following pokemon are banned from the tournament.

2. The clauses will be standard along with hax clause.
3. Platinum moves will be allowed, however I do request someone who has the ability to tutor to help people "platinumize" their teams. :)
4. You are allowed to change your team between rounds! NO sharing teammates of your opponents!
5. If matches are not made within a week (to be pending) the player at fault will be unallowed to participate in the next wifi tournament, and possibly be blacklisted. The players amongst themselves will determine which of them will move to the next round.
6. In the event of a disconnect, players will sort out the issue among themselves unless there is a severe arguement about the reason.
7. NO HACKS! NOT EVEN "LEGAL" HACKS!

PRIZES
1. My CB squirtle(30/31/29/x/31/30 adamant) with sole trade rights. (unless stated nothing other than this is for rights. First prize only.)
2. Arael's shiny sharpedo.
3. Tri-DarkSoul's Limited edition UNICKED nidoqueen
4. fgtron's calm lanturn
5. Komodo's articuno
6. Kursed's ariados
7. destroyer123's quagsire
8. Diesel's vileplume
9. The lost one's psyduck #1
10. The lost one's psyduck #2
11. "blak" blakblastoise's blastoise
12. blakblastoise's CB squirtle
13. Syberia's Clefable
14. Lightsabre's Claydol
15. Dark-ryu's "Mr Goodar" for first place only
16. Harro's primeape

Semifinals
tri-darksouls vs cw333
pablo vs mastadi

Finals
Pablo vs cw33

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ooo Noodle vs. Pablo, it's like a war between Mexico and England (Or Asia?)

Thank you Tennis for not making another eye-bleed inducing title :D

I'm gonna go with tds, syberia, and mastadi. I can't decide between Noobs and Pablo though.

My predictions.

alakapimp vs tri-darksouls Tri seems to always win. >.>
cw333 vs syberia
Rottin' for the underdog here.
noodle vs pablo
jigokujin vs mastadi Mastadi seems to know how to battle pretty well, so I'm picking him.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
aah, no one is calling me, i probably wouldn't either, i can battle today tri-dark

My predictions.
noodle vs pablo Mr. Cocky is going to lose. :X
jigokujin vs mastadi Mastadi seems to know how to battle pretty well, so I'm picking him.
I ain't cocky, I just know that I don't suck unlike well...

And I love how you of all people are judging someones battling skills, especially when you used a cursing Bastiodon as a lead in one our battles...

alakapimp vs tri-darksouls - cuz he beat gouki
cw333 vs syberia - cuz empwneon is OU and therefore should be banned
noodle vs pablo - i love them both <3
jigokujin vs mastadi - he beat me and supposedly negator and he's pretty good

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO people don't pick me to win the only round that more than 1 person picked me to win in...I lost. Well good luck Syberia.

I ain't cocky, I just know that I don't suck unlike well...

And I love how you of all people are judging someones battling skills, especially when you used a cursing Bastiodon as a lead in one our battles...
I'm not judging anyone's battle skills, nor have I boasted about my own. All I did was make a prediction. (and here's an example of your cockyness :P I'm just joking around for the record.)

Oh snap, alakapimp. I can battle later tonight like 8 hours later. I got my hands full with research projects for school that I should be done by tonight

Supe

would you suck the poison out
alakapimp vs tri-darksouls Just cuz.
cw333 vs syberia He beat me and Syberia haxed me to death in our last battle. Has Syberia gotten his wifi to work yet?
noodle vs pablo Tough, but I think noodle will pull it off.
jigokujin vs mastadi *shrug*

alakapimp vs tri-darksouls - Two words. Backhand slap
cw333 vs syberia - I really need to play you sometime :x
noodle vs pablo - When in doubt Summon Maxwell :3
jigokujin vs mastadi - *shrug*

Also Tennis just some confirmation that your joke was indeed not funny.

I haven't battled Noodle because his internet was being jumpy. Hopefully we'll be able to battle over the weekend.

I haven't battled Noodle because his internet was being jumpy. Hopefully we'll be able to battle over the weekend.
I have this whole week to battle, internets finally back working now.

SOrry about any problems Pabs. ;_;

He beat me. GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)