Cannon Cup Top 8 Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ic, that's why it didn't use Aqua Jet on my Gorebyss. I figured it had to have something else up its sleeve.

The battle can be viewed by Platinum users here: 99-85554-54886

I guess everyone will be able to watch it soon with Platinum coming out. I think it'd be cool to have a sort of 'video compilation' of good battles with the Platinum Recorder, such as tourney finals/matches and stuff.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thirding the request for YouTube :)

Now it looks like old UU is finally dead and people can start playing the new tier that's so much more fun!

Now it looks like old UU is finally dead and people can start playing the new tier that's so much more fun!
meh..the new UU kinda seems like OU in disguise xD. But I'll give it a shot. Link please if someone posts it on youtube.

Syberia

[custom user title]
And the old UU, especially the Shoddy variation of it, was typically stall x6 :(

Too many walls, not enough offense.

Congratulations cw333 for taking everybody by surprise with your skills and to Pablo for the hard earned victory.

Thanks again to Tennis for hosting the tournament.

Thirding the request for YouTube :)

You can be the right person to fulfill such request ;). And yeah, I'm finally lettng go off this team, and moving on to trying out new UU

Syberia

[custom user title]
If you're unable to record the video yourself, I will gladly download it off the battle recorder, hypercam it, and send it to you :)

You'll just have to tell me how to download a battle recorder video, as that part of my game is still in Japanese

Congratulations cw333 for taking everybody by surprise with your skills and to Pablo for the hard earned victory.

Thanks again to Tennis for hosting the tournament.
And the old UU, especially the Shoddy variation of it, was typically stall x6 :(

Too many walls, not enough offense.
Thanks Cosmic. And thats true Syberia so I guess imma move to new UU now, and you could youtube it if Pablo can't. Also 1000th post!!!!

If you're unable to record the video yourself, I will gladly download it off the battle recorder, hypercam it, and send it to you :)

You'll just have to tell me how to download a battle recorder video, as that part of my game is still in Japanese
Could you upload it yourself? As sending such a heavy file (is it?) wouldn't be very easy I think. I've never uploaded a youtube video.

Here's the steps on how to download the battle:

1. Go to the GTS.
2. Go to the Red section of the GTS.
3. Log on to the machine in the middle.
4. Once online, pick the first option in the first menu.
5. In the next menu, click on the 3rd option: 'Search by Video No.'.
6. Input the code I posted above: 99-85554-54886 and click OK.
7. When the Pokes on each team show up, means the battle can be viewed. You can click on the bottom right button on the bottom screen of your DS to Save it to your Battle Recorder.

And that's it :).

My team is all out offense as well. Figured UU's walls weren't up to par for what I had in mind for my team :P.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i don't think i've ever played you except a couple times on shoddy, i would love to sometime

Syberia

[custom user title]
Could you upload it yourself? As sending such a heavy file (is it?) wouldn't be very easy I think. I've never uploaded a youtube video.

Here's the steps on how to download the battle:

1. Go to the GTS.
2. Go to the Red section of the GTS.
3. Log on to the machine in the middle.
4. Once online, pick the first option in the first menu.
5. In the next menu, click on the 3rd option: 'Search by Video No.'.
6. Input the code I posted above: 99-85554-54886 and click OK.
7. When the Pokes on each team show up, means the battle can be viewed. You can click on the bottom right button on the bottom screen of your DS to Save it to your Battle Recorder.

And that's it :).
Well, I assumed you'd want your battle uploaded under your account

Well, I assumed you'd want your battle uploaded under your account
Thanks, but I don't really mind :P. We're working on a warstory about the match too so people can know what was going through our heads at the time.

EDIT: I will also include in the warstory a big thank you to everyone who is congratulating me, don't think I'm ignoring you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)