1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Cannot use Dream World abilities

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by ThePipes, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePipes

ThePipes

Hello,

my friends and I have a problem with the team builder. Apparently there are some pokemon that cannot learn Dream World Abilities while using Showdown, but on smogon there are various setups using it, for example:

Alomomola: Can use and should use Regenerator for his Wish Passing setup, but I cannot choose it in the team builder.

Butterfree: Can use Tinted Lens according to the smogon setup, but cannot learn it on showdown.

Are we doing something wrong?

Thanks
  2. Dr Ciel

Dr Ciel

You must type them up manually in the Teambuilder.
  3. ThePipes

ThePipes

Yeah, I did that, but it still says "Illegal" :(
  4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck i am woodchuck
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Both of these cases work on the teambuilder, but I suggest you look into what moves you are using and whether or not they are compatible with those Pokemon's Dream World abilities (if you can't figure it out, ask about it in this thread).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)