CAP 11 CAP 11 - Final Product

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Check the main site again, now it's max/max Bold. And 10% is a huge, huge difference. We're talking 2HKOs into 3-4HKOs and OHKOs into bare misses. The HP investment along with her base gives her more than enough support for her absurd special walling capabilities. Maxing out on defense just makes her an all around tank so that she can even shrug off almost anything that isn't a Fighting move.

A lot of people (much to my chagrin) are beginning to see the merits to investing in Skarmory and Blissey's weaker defenses...except it works better for Blissey because she has the highest HP stat in the game.

I didn't participate in this CAP all that much but I diffidently do enjoy the final product. I really enjoyed watching this CAP grow as a lurked and it didn't turn out to be anything like I expected it to be.

Also Voodoom curses the metric system.
despite being a voodoo doll voodoom can't use curse :/. but this is seriously my only complaint :P

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hahaha, are you serious? Voodoom doesn't learn Curse? Guess my vote was misplaced. :P

They changed it again. Wow it was like that last month, and they were just discussing it in a thread to. Looks like they killed the diverse bliss set.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
They changed it again. Wow it was like that last month, and they were just discussing it in a thread to. Looks like they killed the diverse bliss set.
It's still there, R_D just decided to change the name into something stupider (seriously, 2 attacks?)

supermarth64 said:
It's still there, R_D just decided to change the name into something stupider (seriously, 2 attacks?)
Because that is the "selling point" of the set and it aligns with the C&C convention of naming some sets after having X number of attacks. "Diverse Blissey" doesn't tell anyone anything about the set, and it isn't the type of name that is coined, so it should be edited appropriately. (As I did)

For the record 2 Attacks Blissey really isn't that amazing in this metagame either. With Voodoom packing Close Combat, Ice Beam and Flamethrower together are sort of "eh". It's nice as a surprise if, say, you hide your Flamethrower until Forretress comes in, but that goes without saying in standard OU. Playtest really doesn't do anything to make it any better, but that Voodoom can maim Blissey makes it a little bit worse.

It is a cool pokemon, but i honestly doubt it will be used along with togekiss much. Probably with rotom a lot more.

Hee hee. I'm rather fond of the Togepi line, so the idea of a "perfect mate" for Togekiss is kind of cool. If only it wasn't something that would give it the creeps. Ah well.

What will happen to Vodoom now that his flavour ability, Lightningrod, adds a dangerous +1 Sp.Atk everytime he is hit by an electric move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)