CaP 18 Pre-Evo - Part 2 - Ability Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hey guys. Second Poll time! Remember Volkraken has Analytic / Infiltrator / Pressure. Please base your votes on what you think works best!

The Slate is as follows:

Analytic / Infiltrator / Rattled

Anticipation / Infiltrator / Unnerve

This will be a single bold vote. Make sure that you bold your vote and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:
My preferred entry

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
Please only post your votes in this thread. Don't respond to other's votes or attack others over what they voted. If you break this rule, your post will be moderated and you may be warned. If you would like to post reasoning or commentary with your vote, that's perfectly acceptable. Just be sure not to post anything in bold other than your vote. This is not a thread for discussing which options are best; that was what the previous thread was for! If you would like to discuss the poll, head on over to #cap on IRC!

Please go forth and vote! I will be posting up Art tomorrow and stats when this poll is resolved. This thread will be open for 24 Hours.

Our Prevo so far:

Typing: Water/Fire
Abilities: TBC

I thought about it, and I decided that I really like how Anticipation and Unnerve are like less sophisticated versions of Analytic and Pressure.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

I don't like Rattled for some reason. Just doesn't sit right with me.

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I like how Anticipation and Unnerve fit with their fully evolved counter parts. And yeah, Rattled doesn't feel right for me.

Sorry to anyone who saw the thread locked, I had to double check something but it's all good :)

I originally wanted analytic and unnerve, but I would actually be just fine with this. I am not just a very big fan of the flavor of Rattled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)