CAP 18 - Pre-Evo Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Volkraken is now complete, but before we move away from it for good, we have the potential to make pre evolutions. The poll in this thread will decide how many, if any, Volkraken should have.

This will be a single bold vote. Make sure that you bold your vote and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:

My preferred entry

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
Please post only your votes in this thread. Do not respond to other posts, or your posts will be moderated and you may be warned. You are allowed to say whatever you like in relation to your vote at the bottom of your post, but please do not look to begin a discussion. Keep those comments to #cap on IRC.

This poll will be open for 24 hours starting from this post.

You may only vote for one option. The list of possible votes is as follows:

None
One
Two

Note: If as a community, we do decide to create pre-evolution(s) for CAP 6, a leader for that process will be determined after this vote.

One

We have:
Tentacool -> Tentacruel
Remoraid (yeah, it's a fish) -> Octillery
Frillish -> Jellicent
Inkay -> Malamar
And at least in CAPASB we have Privatyke -> Arghonaut

I see no reason why this cephalopod shouldn't have a singe pre-evo.

None

In direct contrast to the above post, because every cephalopod currently existing in Pokemon has a single prevo, I think Volkraken should have none, not only because it looks like a single-stager to me, but also because it would create some variety with its currently existing tentacled brethren.

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
One

Far too similar to Tentacruel, Jellicent, Malimar, Octillery or even Volcarona to not get one pre-evolution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)