CAP 19 CAP 19 - 3D Wireframe Submissions

Sorry for not really being here. I was waiting to see a few updates while playing with my own model, but I slowly just stopped watching the thread.

I have an important question; Between Max and Maya (and Blender if done right) UVs and texture maps translate pretty well across these and other 3D modelling software, but rigs/skeletons are a little easier (in my own personal experience) to export incorrectly. I was thinking about getting the rigging and animating done in one program to make things easier. I can get it done quickest in Maya, and then just post a download link to a Maya file with skin weights and everything in it, but which software would you all prefer?

koldrage I really love it. You're about twenty-five hundred polygons over-budget, but I wouldn't sacrifice an ounce of that smoothness in your model.
That's one final submission accepted. Awaiting other entries in .obj format to move on to quality control.

UPDATE: We'll pick a winner Thursday night at midnight, Eastern Standard time (October 28th, 00:00 New York time). If there's any need for an extension, please notify paintseagull or myself.

~G0dsl4yer and viiragon are meant to be notified in this post~

Last edited:
Ah geez,dude, sorry for taking my sweet time replying back x.x Sorry that went over the limit, but thanks for accepting it. Hope the rest get their work done up soon.

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
To clarify where things are here, koldrage was the only final submitter so Yveltal is currently working on QC for that wireframe. If anyone is interested in helping with QC let us know here!

Sorry if there was any confusion about the conclusion of the submission process. I did intend to conclude it more formally but I think things got very busy for Yveltal and I around the same time. Thanks to everyone who worked on something for this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)