CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 1 - Concept Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Korski
LouisCyphre
FlarePhoenix332
Fire Blast
bugmaniacbob

I'll be honest, Sketch is probably the most exciting idea I've ever read for a concept. I'm not scared of it; as a matter of fact, I'm enthralled by the idea of a real challenge. I don't want a safe CAP, I want the one I lead to be ballsy and really push the envelope. I also think that the process it would give us would be unique beyond any other, and I really am excited for it and hope it pulls through. Fatal Flaw is my definite number two, as I genuinely like the type of thinking we'd have to do there. After that, I've got a soft spot for hail, followed by a cool idea in the theoretical threat, and lastly the psychological warfare. All are good concepts that I'd be happy to lead, but this is just how I'd really want it to pan out as a voter.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Korski
bugmaniacbob

These are both "shut up and take my money" at this point.

Fire Blast
Bugmaniacbob

Fatal Flaw sounds like it'll ether end up like Excadrill or Rampardos. Sketch Artist has an obvious end result: Spore, Shell Smash or a wall with Recover/Roost/Will-O-Wisp [At a strech]. And Let it Snow... everyone can see it'll either be a Snow-Version of Garchomp [Snow Cloak, Troll Speed, Nasty Plot], a buffed Stallrein, or a buffed Kyurem.

Fire Blast
bugmaniacbob
Korski
FlarePhoenix332

Never actually participated in CAP before, though I've been following since Colossoil. Really looking forward to getting involved this time.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
FlarePhoenix332
Korski
LouisCyphre
Fire Blast
bugmaniacbob

no offense, bmb fire blast and louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)